Chapter 1: Night View

Jae Hwan and Taek Woon (Keo, Ken and Leo)

Chapter 1: Night View

 

 

Standing side by side by the glass window, silently eating their own bowl of cereals, and both gazing at the night city lights.

 

Ken quietly spoke, “Amazing, look how people are still up at this time, and we are just about to go to sleep.The city doesn’t seem to sleep.”

 

Leo bumped his elbow to his arm, and asked, “Do you want more?” Gesturing with his own empty bowl.

 

He looked at him, looked down and saw the empty bowl, and said, “No, I am good.” He went back to eating his cereals. 

 

Leo watched him eat his last spoonfuls of cereals.

 

After he finished his cereals, his head turned to him, asked him in return, “Do you want some more?”

 

“No, I am good, too.” He took his bowl from him and took their bowls to the sink. He washed the bowls and utensils, placed them on the rack to dry, and then wiped his hands on the hand towel.  He went back to stand behind Ken to give him a back hug, and placed his head on his shoulder.

 

Ken felt his arms around him and bent down to look at them, and with a smile he placed his own arms above his arms and lightly massaging his arms. He slowly turned his head and looked at him. He saw Leo had his eyes closed. He angled his head backwards and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek, and then returned his gaze at the view of the city lights.

 

Ken asked, “Where are the others?”

 

Silence was his only response. He inclined his head closer to the crook of his neck.

 

He asked again, “Do you want to go to sleep now?” He kept running his fingers and massaging his arms.

 

He hummed a decline. He moved to kiss his neck.

 

He bent his head to his, and said, “Okay, but only a few more minutes, because we need to go to sleep, okay?”

 

He moved his head away from his shoulder, looked at him sideways with a frown, sighed, and grumbled response, “This is the only time I have you to myself. I always have to share you.” Tightening his hold on him.

 

Ken looked at him, and knew how sensitive his lover can be, “Bo, you know I am all yours.”

 

He whispered, “I hate you.”

 

With a serious face, answered him, “I know, and I hate you, too with great conviction.” Suddenly stealing a kiss from his lips.

 

A tiny smile showed from Leo’s lips, “I really hate you.”