Final

Precious

K guys sorry for the late update.. I thought I've posted the story this morning.. *I'm Malaysian ^.^* And guess what?? I din untick that hide chapter like da hell?? So yeah.. ENJOY!!!


To My Beloved,

Jong In

Jong In ah.....

Hey it's me ... Hahahahaha of course you know it's me right?? I am the one who asked Kyungsoo Hyung to give this letter to you right?? Well... I just want to tell you this.. When you receive this letter later on, that is mean I'm not longer here in this world anymore... Don't be sad kay?? I don't want to see your sad face up there.. It's just hard for me.. :') Jonginie... I want to say Sorry because I kept my illness from you.. I don't want you to get worried about me.. I know I'm wrong for not telling you this... But I can't leave long that's why.. According to the doctor I've time until before a few days before Christmas Eve... I don't want you to worry about me.. Please Jonginie.. Please forgive me... :'(  I hope after I'm gone, you will find someone who truly loves you and someone who you really love other than me... Please jonginie?? eung?? Promise me kay?? If you found that person, Love him like you love me eo?? Don't you ever dare to hurt anyone feelings.. If not I will not leave in peace.. Please Jong In ah~~~ Okay?? I'll treasure our precious moment together.. Every seconds, minutes, hours I'll treasure EVERYTHING.. Thank You for making me happy.. Thank you for making my life more meaningful.. I Love you JongIn.. I Love You Very Much!! Bye...

P/s: hahaha silly me.. MERRY CHRISTMAS YEOBO~~

 

Love,

Hunnie :D

It's been a while since his death.. Since then, I'm not the JongIn that my friends used to know. JongIn who is cheerful, active in sports, childish *like all my friends said*, kind, loving, caring and etc.. All ARE LONG GONE.. I have become someone who is completely opposite with my true self.. I've quitted from my work and I've been kicked out from my rent house.. But I don't care about that.. Coz that house keeps on remind me of him.. I just keep on sitting alone in the room, in the dark room to be exact.. coz I don't want any of them know that I'm crying.. *even though i think they knew* NO!! Especially KyungSoo.. YES... He is my new house mate.. After I've been kicked out from my house, he asked me whether I want to be his house mate or not.. At first, I refused because I thought that he knows about EVERYTHING.. I keep on mad at him... But sooner, I realise that he is not guilty.. So then, I moved to his house... He really cares about me.. Yes, I'm really appreciate that... Whenever I'm alone, *tssskk I'm always alone* I will stare at the ring then remember that day.. The day when everything changed my life..

*FLASHBACK*

I know something is not right with Sehun.. Whenever we went out, he always hug my waist TIGHT and he oftenly kissed me when we watched TV or even when we cuddle in bed.. It's not that I'm not like it.. But it's just, I'm weird.. He is not even like this before... When I asked him, He just said that

Sehun : Why?? Don't you love me anymore??

Kai : No.. Don't say that... I Love You Hunnie ah...

Not only me, even our friends felt it too... Sehun.. Is someone that have made my heart fluttered when I saw him.. Someone who is cared about others, talkative and so on.. He is just soooo...... PERFECT...

Baekkie : JongIn-ah.. Is something wrong between you two?? We noticed that Sehun is different now.. We felt like he's hiding something from us.. Mind to share it with us??

That day, I went out with our friends BaekHyun hyung, ChanYeol hyung, KyungSoo hyung, Tao ge and Kris ge.. Sehun didn't followed us that afternoon because he said that he is veerrryyyyy tired.. Well it's an oppurtunity for me coz I can find something veeeeerrrrryyyy~~~ special for him for christmas.. YES.. Christmas is just a few days to go... I have made a decision to proposed him during christmas..

Kriscasso : Hello Earth to JongIn.. Hello

I snapped out when Kris ge called me.. Then I saw KyungSoo's face looked pale.. I shrugged it off maybe it was just my illusion..

Panda : Sooooo, Mind to share it with us?? Maybe we could help...

Kai : Actually, I don't even know why.. He acts differently around me too.. I've once asked him but he doesn't tell me why and sulked.. I'm also curious about all of this..

Channie : Errmmmm that's weird.. Sehun never been like this before.. KyungSoo, did you know anything?? Well he is your bestfriend since you were born 

Yeah I was curious about that too... KyungSoo hyung is Hunnie's best budd since who knows..

Kyunggie : Nope.. He never told me anything... Yeah.. Nothing 

I looked at KyungSoo hyung.. I felt like he's hiding something from me..

Channie : It's weird right?? He never reject when we asked to hang out..

*A FEW HOURS BACK*

Kai : Are you sure you didn't want to come??

Sehun : Yeaahh.. I'm sure.. I'm veerryy tired.. 

I looked at him and I realised that his face looked pale.. Like he lost a lot of blood..

Kai : Do you want me to stay with you??

Sehun : No no.. Just go and enjoy yourself.. After I sleep, I'll be okay

Something in my heart said that, there is something is going on wrong somewhere.. But, I shrugged it off..

Kai : Okay baby.. Sleep well.. Love You~~

Sehun : Love You too Jonginnie.. FOREVER~~

*End*

Baekkie : Oh yeaahhh I almost forgot that a few days ago he came to my house and asked me to forgive him if he had done anything wrong.. And told me that he never regretted for having friend like me..

Panda : You too?? I thought we were the only one since you are not there at that time.. He said exactly the same thing that you told us"

Kai : Really?? I never knew that.. He told me that too at one night before we went to bed..

I said then we all frowned... It's getting weirder now.. I felt my heart beatting fast.. Something is not right.. I've a bad feeling of this

Kai : Guys.. I think I should head back now.. I've a bad feeling..

Kriscasso : I think we should follow.. Coz I've a bad feeling about this too... 

We made our way to the car park.. Once we are in the car, I straight away took out my phone and texted him saying that I'm on my way home and our friends will tag along to meet him..

When we arrived and parked the car at garage, My heart beat beatting like REAAAALYYYY fast... I called him a lot of times and no response.. Then, I went to our shared bedroom and the others followed me..

Once I opened the door, I frozed not knowing what was I looking at.. Then my friends came and shocked at the view... I didn't know what to do as I just stood at the door and my friends went to him..

Kriscasso : KIM JONG IN

I realised as Kris shouted my name... I went in and look at him emotionless.. I'm not crying... His body was liveless and a lot of blood coming out from his mouth...

Kai : No.. It's just a dream... Yeahhh It's just a dream.. Its not real... Nooo....

I said.. I couldn't believe it...

Baekkie : STOP THIS NONSENSE AND CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!!!!

I took out my phone and quickly dialed the hospital.. When the ambulance arrived, I quickly get in the ambulance along with Sehun.. The others will follow the ambulance using the car..

Once we arrived at the hospital, Sehun was brought to the ER... I keep on praying that nothing wil happen to him.. Then, our friends came and ask about his condition and I said that the doctor still trying to saved him.. BaekHyun Hyung reassured me that nothing will happen..

When it felt like a ING hour, the doctor came out and walk towards me

Doc : May I know what are your relationship with the patient??

Kai : I'm his boyfriend and this is our friends

Doc : Where is his parents??

Kai : His parents are long gone..

Doc : I'm sorry, and also, he will meet with his parents up there..

Kai : What do you mean by that??

Doc : He's dead..

Kai : MWO?? WAE??

Doc : He didn't tell you??

Kai : Tell me what??

Doc : He suffered from stage 4 bowel cancer and when he was brought in, his intestines had burst..

"WHAT??!!" We said unison..

And that moment, I felt my tears running out..

Kai : Aniya... It can't be.. He looks fine when the last time I'm with him... NO!!! IT'S NOT TRUE!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

I ran to his room and saw his whole body was covered with the blanket.. I pulled the blanket off..

Kai : JAGIYA~~~~ DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!! IT'S ING HURTS!! Sehun-ahhh~~ Jagiya~~ IREONA!!!! JAGIYA!!!!

I kept on waking him up.. But no response I got from him... 

Kai : SEHUN WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME??!!

Then, I felt someone's arm on my shoulder...

Kyunggie : Here, Sehun give me this when he visIts us last time.. I don't know this is the reason why he gave me the letter

I took the letter from KyungSoo Hyung's hand and I read it..

Kai : WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS??!! YOU KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING RIGHT??

Kyunggie : Kai.. I-I

Kai : YOU KNOW HE WILL LEAVE ME RIGHT??

Kyunggie : No.. Kai.. It's not like what you thought.. He gave me this envelope and told me that I have to give it to you when the time comes.. I don't know what he meant by that.. But after what had happen I think I know what was the right time he said to me..

Kai : YOU A LIAR

I said and before I can punch him, ChanYeol hold me back..

Kyunggie : No.. Kai belive me.. Please..

He burst in tears..

Kai : NO!!! WILL NOT!! I HATE YOU HYUNG

Kyunggie : Kai, please..

Kai : GET OUT FROM HERE.. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE HERE.. OUT!!!

Channie : KIM JONGIN!! IT'S NOT HIS FAULT YOU MORON!!

I couldn't say anything.. NO!! I just don't want to say anything..

~~~~~~~~~~EXO~~~~~~~~~

*skips the funeral*

KyungSoo's POV

"Kai, forgive me.. It's not my fault.. Kai...." He walks away..

I woke up from my dream.. Kai why do you do this to me.. But I don't blame you if you want to blame me of what had happen.. But it's Sehun's request for keep this from you...

*FLASHBACK*

Sehun : KyungSoo hyung can you follow me for a while??

He brought me upstairs to the balcony..

Kyunggie : What is it Sehun??

Sehun : I just want to give you this letter so that you can give this letter to JongIn

Kyunggie : What letter is this Sehun??

Sehun : Just give this to him please?? When the time comes please give this to him..

Kyunggie : What are you saying?? And what time comes?? And why me??

Sehun : Woooo Hyung, that's a lot of question.. You will know what I'm saying when the time comes.. Patient.. Why I gave it to you?? It's because I know that you are my bestie since little.. And I know you have a crush on him right??

Kyunggie : What?? What are you saying Sehun

Sehun : Aiiyyyy I know it hyung... But I'm not angry with you okay..

Kyunggie : Sehun... I-I

Sehun : Shhhhh.. Promise me

Kyunggie : Promise you what??

Sehun : Promise me that you will keep this as a secret.. And Promise me that you will take care of my JongIn *(A/N : Sehun said in his heart* That will soon to be yours*

Kyunggie : Okay I promise

Sehun : Thanks hyung

He hugged me..

When we went out that day, we talked about Sehun, and I felt guilty.. I need to speak up but I don't have any urge to do that.. I've promised to him.. Until we saw Sehun laying liveless on the bed.. This is what you mean Sehun?? THIS?? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US..

When we were at the hospital, Kai is very mad at me as I hand him the letter that Sehun give to me..

Kai : WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS??!! YOU KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING RIGHT??

Kyunggie : Kai.. I-I

Kai : YOU KNOW HE WILL LEAVE ME RIGHT??

Kyunggie : No.. Kai.. It's not like what you thought.. He gave me this envelope and told me that I have to give it to you when the time comes.. I don't know what he meant by that.. But after what had happen I think I know what was the right time he said to me..

Kai : YOU A LIAR

he said and before he can punch me, ChanYeol hyung hold him back..

Kyunggie : No.. Kai belive me.. Please..

I couldn't hold my tears anymore.. So then, I burst in tears..

Kai : NO!!! WILL NOT!! I HATE YOU HYUNG

Kyunggie : Kai, please..

Kai : GET OUT FROM HERE.. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE HERE.. OUT!!!

Suddenly, ChanYeol Hyung hold me back he said don't go as he scold Kai..

Kyunggie : Hyung no... It's not his fault

Channie : But he...

Kyunggie : Hyung stop

Channi e: *sigh* Okay

*END*

At the funeral just now, I felt my heart have been torn into pieces when I saw Kai.. He looks like he lost something big in his life.. Well that is true..

Kai.. No.. JongIn.. Please I want the old you back..

END of KyungSoo's POV

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

JongIn's POV

Today, Its been 372 days or to be exact 1 year and 7 days since his death.. And I've determined that I'll move on.. I know this is what Sehun wants.. He didn't want to see me like this.. YES!! I have to move on..

Today is the christmas eve.. So, all of my friends will gather at KyungSoo house since I've never leave the room (Since the bathroom is attach with my room and Kyungsoo hyung sent me the food).. But today, I will make a different so that I will be happy, Sehunnie will be happy and EVERYONE will be happy..

DING DONG!! DING DONG!!

I heard the door bell rang..

DING DONG!! DING DONG!!

I think I know who press the bell... Well, of course its ChanYeol.. Hehehe

Kyunggie : Wait up, you moron..

I heard Kyunggie hyung said.. Hahahha ChanYeol will be dead meat coz you messed up with his door bell..

Kyunggie : Yaahh!! The hell??!! Don't you have any other else to play with beside my door bell?? Erghhh!!

Channie : Nope.. Except for my Hyunnie..

Channie : Oh please Yeolliiee.. Tsskk

I heard they talked.. Tao ge ask about my condition to KyungSoo..

Panda : How is Kai?? Any changes??

Kai : No.. He's still the same like always..

Panda : Don't be sad KyungSoo.. I'm sure sooner or later he will recover and overcome his sadness

Yes, KyungSoo.. I will overcome my sadness.. After a few moment, I got myself ready.. *So.. This is it.. *I open the door and walk to the living room..

Kai : Hey guys

"Kai??" They all said unison..

Panda : Is that you??

Tao ge said in disbelieve

Kai : Yeah, hey it's me

Bakkie : Da hell Tao?? Of course its him

Baekhyunnie hyung said while smacking Tao's head..

Kriscasso : Yah!! Don't hit my Panda's head!!

Baekkie : Eo?? Heeheheh sowy Kris Ge

I giggle.. hahaha they never change..

Kyunggie : Good to see you smiing again Kai-ah...

Kyunggie hyung said while hugging me.. Yes.. I'm sure about it now... When Kyunggie hyung wants to release from the hug, I quickly hug his waist while turning him around so that he is facing all of them.. I giggle as his eyes is twice bigger than his normal eyes.. 

Kyunggie : Kai?? Wae??

Kai : Shhhh..

I place my finger on his lips to prevent him from saying anything..

Kai : K guys I have an anouncement to make.. While I was in the room, well basically I'm 24/7 in the room, I've been   thinking about this.. I think starting from now, I'll move on.. And...

I look at KyungSoo hyung

Kai : I think I'm in love with KyungSoo Hyung

I said as I smile..

Kyunggie : .........

Kai : Kyunggie hyung, I know I've been to hard on you after Sehun's death because I thought you know about his illness.. When I rethink about it, I realised that it wasnt your fault at all.. I'm soo sorry Kyunggie hyung..

Kyunggie : But Kai....

Kai : Shh Kyunggie hyung please.. Let me finish.. All this while you have taken a good care of me.. Even though I'm not talking to you, but you still took care of me and because of your kindness, loving, and your patience character towards me, I've fell for you.. I know this is what Sehunnie wants.. But, I'm not falling for you because of Sehun wants me too.. But because I LOVE YOU... I LOVE YOU KYUNGGIE HYUNG FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART..

They all cheered... 

Kyunggie : Kai, what are you saying??

Kai : Kyunggie hyung, Would you be my boyfriend??

Kyunggie : Kai?? But I??

Kai : Shhhh Don't call me Kai, call me JongIn or Yeobo or anything Jonginie or what ever... So??

I saw he burst in tears... Then, I used my thumb to wipe off his tears...

Kyunggie : Yes... YES!! YES!!!

I hug him...

Channie : Yes!! New couple is born!!!!!

All : KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS

Kris ge hold the mistletoe ontop of us... I thighten my hand on his waist as I lean closer to him..

END of Kai's POV

KyungSoo's POV

I love this feeling.. I cried while I kiss him.. Its was a looong and passionate kiss.. But what is the most important, it was MY FIRST KISS!! My first kiss is taken by the person I've been crushing on..

He release from the kiss and I blush..

Kai : "I LOVE YOU KYUNGGIE"

Kyunggie : "I LOVE YOU TOO JONGIN"

END of KyungSoo's POV

JongIn's POV

Kai : "I LOVE YOU KYUNGGIE"

Kyunggie : "I LOVE YOU TOO JONGIN"

And I will always LOVE YOU TOO MY PRECIOUS SEHUN... But now, I'll focusing on my PRECIOUS Kyunggie

I hug Kyunggie and kiss him again...

END of Kai's POV

No one's POV

Kai : Kyunggie hyung..

Kyunggie : Yes??

Kai : 

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care
I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do
I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you

Kyunggie : You think only you can be cheesy?? I can too..

You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.

They continue their session feeling like only them are in the house without realizing EVERYONE is making out in the house.. ^.^


So Yeah... HEYYYYY!!!

Sorry for the laaaaaaaaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeee chapter... But yeah.. as I said its CHRISTMAS FIC!!

So Yeah!!! I hope you like this fic...

If you found this fic are not satisfying I'm truuuullllyyyyyyyyy soooooryyyyy..

I just copy and paste the poem and saying from a web.. ngeeee~~

Here you can check it here.. Click Me!!

Do forgive me for the lack of grammar!!!

For those who is celebrating Christmas,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

But for those who doesnt

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

5 more days to go~~~~

So, I'll leave you w

Song Of The Day

Yong JunHyung - Flower

Shinee - Colourful

DongHae & EunHyuk (EunHae) - Still You