Kiss Kiss Kiss

Blue Shorts

 

I just finished my shower when Rasa knocking my door. I got a guest? I looked at him and he shrugged, didn’t want to answer but letting me go to the main room to see who my guest was. I jumped off shock when she appeared as my guest.

 

She was wearing blue shorts and tight white sleeveless tops, with black leather jacket. I sighed, she shouldn’t wear those minimalist clothes at this time.

 

Rasa nudged me and whispering, “Isn’t she a model for XX adult magazine?”

 

I answered with a nod.

 

Rasa swept his eyes on her body, from head to toe. I hit his head, “Stop staring and go away. This is my guest not yours.”

 

“Come on, dude. Why are you keeping a hot girl for yourself?” he said softly and I gave him a fist right in front of his face, “Get a life and hurry go inside.”

 

After Rasa went out, I sighed, “I told you to not coming here.”

 

“Why can’t I visit my own boyfriend?” she whined. I whimpered, “Your boyfriend is no longer a common guy on the street, remember? We are still rookie and we need to maintain our image.”

 

Wow. Now you say that I will ruin your image, Jaedyn I’m coming because I missed you and now you make me want to puke blood!” She yelled.

 

“Put down your volume!” I replied her.

 

She grinned her teeth, “Hell, I could date someone hotter than you, you know!”

 

“Go date them.”

 

“Jaedyn!”

 

“Go date any guy who would stay still while their girlfriend is almost in front of other men and people could stare at her y and provocative photos for hours, get , and whatnot. You can never understand me!” I yelled back.

 

She gasped.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Did you just say that I am a object?” she bit her upper lip.

 

“No, darling, I’m sorry,” I got up and grabbed her hands but she refused it, “You said it indirectly. You said I made people get and—”

 

“No, baby, listen, I just get overly mad because your swimsuit photo shot today,” I explained.

 

“But I’m a model.”

 

“Yes, you are, and you are beautiful,” I replied.

 

“No, Jaedyn, it’s not like this..” she grabbed her purse and got up. I pulled her in, “Please.”

 

“Isn’t she that almost--girl in XX magazine?” a voice broke the ice. Both of us followed the voice the air and I found out the other members gathered in the living room, looking at us and Jun started blabbering out, “Wow she got a very nice legs.”

 

“Forget it, Jaedyn,” she pulled her hands.

 

“No, please, don’t,” I begged.

 

I turned my body and yelled to the members, “Yah! Shut the up! Go back to your room and stop staring at her, you bastards!” but she already slammed the door.

 

I cursed at myself and Jonghyo got up to reassuring me, “Hey what happened?”

 

I shook my head, “I just… I’m going to go after her. Give me your jacket!”

 

“But it’s already 4 am, Eden!” I heard Rasa’s voice but I didn’t care. Managers were stopping me in the front door but I went against them, “Oh come on! She is my girlfriend and I don’t want to lose her because of this ridiculous reason. Let me go.”

 

“But Eden—”

 

“I don’t give any to anything else but her. End of this discussion!” I shut the door and leaving the building.

 

She was wearing heels, she wouldn’t run. Even if she ran, she wouldn’t be that far. I swept my eyes around, I had to find her. We were in the relationship since the first year of her career and I know I should be more mature for the matters which related to her work. But jealousy failed me.

 

I’m sorry.” I said, walked over her body and standing in front of her, blocked her way.

 

“….”

 

I’m sorry, baby you know I didn’t mean those words,” I repeated. She looked up, with those teary eyes—her mascara smudged on her face. I pulled her wrist, “Listen, you are beautiful and awesome. The horrible words just came out because I’m jealous. I hate seeing you in those almost- photo shots. I hate people seeing you like that. You are beautiful, as a person. Not as what you appeared on the magazines.”

 

“I was about to cancel today’s swimsuit photo shot, but you didn’t pick my call. I wanted to ask, whether you would give me permission or not, yet you—” she didn’t finished her words, she didn’t have the chance to because I pulled her into my arms.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“Jaedyn I never want to look cheap like tha—“

 

No. You’re not cheap, baby,” I said. She started crying again. I put my hands on both of her shoulders, and she stared at me, still crying, “You are the only person who knew me out of those images from adult magazines I starred in, Jaedyn. I really don’t care if people judge me, even for the words name, I’m okay. Because I know you wouldn’t have those thoughts. But knowing that you also think the same as other people it just broke me into pieces, Jaedyn.”

 

I’m really sorry. It’s just because I’m jealous and I know I’m too stupid. I’m sorry I hurt you but it won’t happen again. I promise, and I will always see you as the same ordinary girl I met in the road on summer day, near my hometown. Not as the y luxurious model people know, noted that.”

 

“I won’t come to visit you again.”

 

W-what? Why?” I asked, this time I felt guilty. She shook her head slightly, “My boyfriend is no longer a common guy on the street like the first time I met him in Vancouver. And also, I don’t want to make my boyfriend jealous because s would stare at me like a prey.”

 

I smiled, “I’m sorry. I really am.”

 

She shed her tears, “You should look your reflection more often. I hate the look of yours. I hate those lips. I hate those collarbones. I hate you like that.”

 

I didn’t reply. Her nose turned red as her tears stopped.

 

“You realized that your lips drive every girl crazy, didn’t you? You know that every girl who looks at you, they would always looks at your lips first, thinking if they could their lips on yours. You know that, don’t you?” she mumbled.

 

“W-what?”

 

She pointed the jacket that I brought—Jonghyo’s, “Aren’t you suppose to give me that jacket and cover my bare thighs with it?”

 

I giggled, “Oh, yeah, true.” I put down the jacket, tied the sleeve on her waist and looked up. She was looking down at me, smiling. I chuckled, “Tears ruined your mascara.”

 

Really? Oh no, I bet I look like a monster!” she started to panic.

 

I laughed, patted her head, and walking her to the pedestrian area, “You’re just as beautiful as you are. Who needs mascara and make up.”

 

“Jaedyn.”

 

I wrapped my right hand on her waist, “Hm..”

 

I will reject all the swimsuit and lingerie photo shot offers, if you don’t like it,” she said, softly. I looked at her, “But—”

 

“I will say to my manager to only accept the other offers but not those which will reveal my body. Does it sound nice?” she added. I gave her a slight nod, “Yeah, but don’t you think your manager will go against your wish?”

 

I believe she will. But who cares, it’s me the model, not her,” she giggled. I smiled, “Do what makes you comfortable, okay?”

 

I heard people whispering in loud voice. She turned her head and cursed, “. Move aside, Jaedyn. They’re paparazzi! Move aside!” I jumped off shock after she said it and pulled her into the darker place—out of street’s lamps.

 

“Do something! Do something!”

 

W-what should I do?” I stomped my feet, confused. She groaned, “Anything. Disguise ourselves so they wouldn’t recognize us. Come on!”

 

In count of three, she grabbed my face hard. her lips on mine, while bit it gently and kissed it deeply. I kissed her back. She slowly released it and opened her eyes, smiled, “I love you Jaedyn.”

 

I laughed, “There is no paparazzi, you only wanted to kiss me, admit it.”

 

“Gotcha.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

 


just because....