3 Confessions?

Minho's Little Confession

 

Hi guys this is it. Feel free to read it too. Even if I dedicated it from 'hanyhany'. Thanks for requesting my dear dongsaeng and enjoy~
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Choi Minho is the main rapper of Shinee,one of the popular Kpop group not only in Korea but around the world. But dont you know that our dear Minho has a little secret?Oh well, if you wanna know its starts when his other members introduced themselves.
 
 There this one of s that captured his small tantalizing eyes, the guy who looks like a bit feminine or more like a girl if I may add. This guy is Kim Kibum or well-known as 'Key' as in Key like a key in the house. (LOL peace!) Minho and this guy named Key had been bestfriends up until now.
 
But it seems our dear Minho's not satisfied with the bestfriends relationships thingy. He want more, more than that. You know why? Because the more their 'friendship' grew the more his 'feelings' grows. But how could he make him love him back?
 
A bit complicated right? Anyway the 'Secret' that he hid for a years of being together came from the clues that I've been said a while ago. Yeah that secret is....he's in love with his bestfriend and their both 'guy'. Can you believe it? He's in love with his guy co-member? Its so so so complicated. Okay enough with the story let's move on to the business.
 
Minho thought of a ways on how he could confess with his one and only love, Key. So he seek for his younger sister named Minhee but she prefer to call her 'Kitty' instead. His sister is an early mother of a twins, A boy and a girl. Who's now in their 5 years of age.
 
Kitty's son is currently on her husband parents. Meaning her baby boy named Sehun is on his fathers care right now his Joonmyun appa or his Suho appa Kitty's husband. While her baby girl who's younger in Sehun in just 8 seconds is currently on her care. This cute sweet little girl's named is Hany.
 
 Hany is fond of her uncle Minho. Well, Minho loves her so much not only because she's his niece but also his favorite one. Yes, Hany is Minho's favorite but that doesn't mean that he dont love Hany's twin Sehun. Its just that he barely see Sehun because he's always on his dad.
 
Okay, Minho talk to Kitty if he could babysit Hany for a whole day and Kitty to pretend that she'll be on a date with her husband so that he could ask Key to come over and help him, and also to fullfil his love confession towards Key. 
 
At first, Kitty refused him because she dont like lying the most. But Minho didn't give up at all and still tried to convince her until he finally persuade her.
 
"Kitty-yah, please I'm begging you? Please pretty please?" Minho begged for her while clasping his hands frantically
 
Kitty let out a sighed with her crossed arms on her chest."Oppa, what would I tell to Suho oppa. You know that I hate lying right?" She mumbled softly.
 
"Dont worry I will talk to him, just please let me?" Minho pleaded. Kitty nodded half-heartedly. "Alright, oppa. I will let you now, since I really miss my baby Sehun too." She murmured.
 
Minho brightened and hugged his younger sister ever so tightly that he could choke her right away! "I....c-cant....b-breathe! OPPA!" She scream to death and struggled into his chokeable hug.
 
Minho flinched and broke the hug. "Aigoo. Mianhae. I was just so happy. I awe you big one! Alright!" He chirped.
 
Kitty rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Yeah, You awe me big time!" She said sarcastically. Minho chuckled and ruffled her hair. That made Kitty shove his hands away and pouted. "Yah! Always ruffling my hair. I'm not your baby girl anymore oppa!" She whined.
 
Minho shook his head and laughed. "Oh yeah, my baby girl is an early mother now with her cute twins little babies."he said teasingly.
 
Kitty raised her eyebrows and flicked her oppa's forehead. "You wanna change my mind?" She muttered with a grin forming on her face.
 
"Owww! That hurts! What was that for? And Oh no! I'm just kidding my baby girl! You know that I love you nae?" Minho take his words back and rubbed his sore forehead poutingly,
 
"Hmp! That's for always teasing me up! Fine I'll just go check my Hany-ah and told her about you babysitting her." She shrugged and went to her baby's room.
 
Minho followed her suit. "Wait!...I want to see her too." He blurted.
 
In Hana's room. 
 
Kitty twisted the doorknob and opened it widely revealing her sweet Hany playing with her Barbie Doll cheerfully
 
A smile crept on Minho and Kitty's lips as they saw her big doe round eyes sparkling happily playing with Minho's gift. "Hany-ah~" Kitty hollered and spread her arms wide, kneeling, waiting for her to snuggle on it.
 
Hany's big doe round eyes twinkled at the sight and a smile form on her pinkish lips. "Mama~" she chirped and ran towards her snuggling at her warmth sweet hug.
 
"Ow my beautiful baby girl." Kitty softened and kissed her temples. She then broke the hugged and patted her head."How's my baby girl's doing?" She asked.
 
"Hany is fine, and happily playing. Mama~" she cooed cheerfully. Minho mindlessly pouted completely forgetting his presence. "Hany-ah dont you want to hug Minho oppa too?" He complained.
 
Hany laughed and happily jump on him."Uncle Minmin!" She giggled. Minho caught her in his broad chest and slender arms, carefully hugging her. "Hany-ah, Dont call me uncle. Do I look 
an Ahjussi to you right now? Just call me oppa much better than that." He exclaimed.
 
Hany kissed his cheeks and broke the hugged and flashed her signature smile."But mama told me to call uncle Minmin like that." She baby talked. Kitty just laughed at the scene.
 
Minho fake a smile and secretly glared at Kitty. Kitty just stuck her tongue out. "Well, Hany-ah. Minmin oppa will take care of you tomorrow because your Mama will go on a date with your daddy, are you happy?" He told her.
 
Hany blinked and look at them innocently. But then later on smiles at them. Well, she's smart like her twin oppa. "Mama will go on a date with Daddy?! And yes I'm happy that uncle minmin will take care of Hany." She chirped.
 
Minho nudge Kitty and she just smiled back and pinched her cheeks. "Y-yes" she hesitantly answered her.
 
Minho nodded happily and carried Hany on her bed and place her on it gently. "So Hany should sleep now and tomorrow we will play a lot and enjoy the whole day. Akie?" He said.
 
Hany nodded cutely and tuck herself on her blanket. "Nae, uncle Minmin. Goodnight Mama and uncle Minmin." She respond. Minho grinned and kiss her forehead. "Okay goodnight my Hany-ah~"
 
Kitty just smiled and kissed her baby on her cheeks before they head to sleep. "Alright, goodnight and sweetdream my baby girl. Dont forget to pray okay. Love you." She mumbled and Hany obliged her genuinely.
 
The next day, Minho woke up happily knowing that Key agreed to help him babysitted his niece. And now he's persuading himself to continue his plan of confessing to him later. Minho did he's daily routine and so Kitty and her baby Hany. 
 
The time flew by. A few hours had passed. When its time for Kitty to leave with her husband who's now waiting at her downstairs with baby Sehun.
 
Minho carried Hany while Kitty just followed them down. As they went down, Key had already arrived too with Suho and his son. They are sitting on the sofa, in the living room. 
 
As Sehun saw them. He cheerfully ran towards his Mama and his twin Hany. "Mama~ Hannie~" he hollered. Kitty welcomed him with a big hug,while  Minho smiled as he saw them. He gently put Hany down.
 
Kitty broke the hug and greeted her husband and Key. "Goodmorning Suho oppa and Key oppa!" She said with a smile. Suho kissed her on her forehead while Key bowed at her with a sweet smile in respond.
 
Hany ran towards his brother and hug him too. "Hunnie oppa~" she chirped.  
 
Sehun broke the hug and hi-five Minho as his greet. "Sehunnie!" Minho chuckled and went towards Key and greeted him too.
 
"Hany-ah, come here. How about appa. No hug?" Suho pouted and kneeled for her. Hany chuckled and ran to hug him and kissed him on the cheeks."Daddy, I miss you~" she snuggled into his arms.
 
"Daddy misses you too, my baby girl. " Suho respond as he broke the hug. "Daddy, is Hannie will go with us too?" Sehun snickered while tugging on Kitty's skirt.
 
Kitty patted his head. "No, Sehunnie, uncle Minho will take care of Hany for now maybe next time. Sorry my baby boy. " she answered. Suho and Hany nodded. 
 
Sehun pouted. "Its okay Hunnie oppa we can play soon!" Hany chirped and squished his cheeks. Sehun nodded and smiled widely. "Okay, Hannie. Oppa will wait." He happily respond.
 
While Key and Minho chuckled at this family reunion in front of them.
 
"Minho oppa and Key oppa. Please takecare of Hany okay. I'm counting on you two." Kitty stopped the family bonding and face them.
 
Minho laughed. "Of course we will. Enjoy okay. Suho-ah takecare of them bro!" He chuckled and nodded. "Sure, I will!" Suho assured. 
 
Key nodded and smiled at Kitty. "No worries. Kitty-ah. I'd love to take care of this cute lil girl here." He assured with his undefine gazed at her. Minho noticed it and change the topic. "So, go on. Bye, Hunnie see you soon." He bid a goodbye and patted Sehun on the head.
 
 "Bye Uncle and Key hyung!"
 
"Alright. Thanks oppa's bye. And bye my baby girl. Mama will be back later okay. Love you~" She bid goodbye too. 
 
Suho kissed his baby girl's forehead. "Bye Hany be a good girl, appa loves  you." He said and smiled at her.
 
"Bye Hannie!" Sehun wave and tugged on his parents.
 
Hany nodded and wave her hands. "Nae bye Mama, Daddy and Hunnie love you too~" she hollered.
 
"Bye Suho-sshi and Kitty-ah!" Key added and wave while smiling at her. 
 
"Bye~" and they left. Leaving them three there. 
 
 
Minho felt a pang of pain on his heart as he saw how Key stared at his younger sister. He mindlessly nudged him. "She's already married bro~" he exclaimed.
 
Key got caught off guard and mentally cough. "Yeah, I know he he~ come on let's play with Hany!" He change the topic.When he was about to go to Hany who's now playing with her Doll.
 
Minho grabbed his hands. That made Key halt in a stop. he gasped and gazed at him with a questioning look. "Are you by any chance.." He paused as he shifted his gazed on the ground.
 
"Huh? Bro what do you mean?" Key asked confusedly. "I mean do you like my sister?" Minho added,
 
Key lowered his head. "Sorry bro. Yeah I like her. But of course not anymore now that she has family and I'm happy for her though." He answered genuinely. "Sorry, If I hid it from you bro. I was just hurt and broken that I dont want to talk about it anymore." He added with his low voice.
 
Minho's shoulder deflated at the sudden confession of his bestfriend. His bestfriend that he love so much more than that. "Forget it come on!" He fake a smile and patted him.
 
Key nodded with a smile. "Thanks bro!" He respond and followed him. 
 
"Hany-ah. Do you remember Key oppa?" Key hollered as they went towards her. 
 
Hany stopped playing and turned to face him cheerfully. "Yes, my handsome Key oppa." She giggled and pinched both of Key's cheek playfully.
 
Minho heaved a deep sighed. *Minho relax. Its just his past. You can still do it!* he persuade on his thought.
 
Key pout and fake a cry. "Aww. Hany-ah that hurts huhuhu~" Hany laughed and massage his cheeks with her soft small hands. Key chuckled and carried her on his lap and started tickling her non-stop.
 
 
"Ahhh!! It tickles...s-stop ahaha..ahh" Hany tried to escaped from Key's tickle attack. "Aniya~ Key oppa wont stop!" He insisted and continue tickling her. "Ahhhh o-oppa~"
 
Minho shook his head and let out a small smile. "Oh hey hey. I wanna join!" He snickered. 
 
Hany stopped giggling and stared at him. "Ahhhhh! Key oppa let's run! Please! Uncle Minmin will attack us!" She screamed and hug Key while wiggling her feet to convinced him,
 
Key nodded and carried her tightly and ran away Minho."Hey! Hey you can't ran from me!!" He roared and ran after them.
 
"Ahhh. Ran faster Key oppa! He's coming ahhh!" Hany scream in enjoyment. Key laughed and obliged her. "Okay, my princess! Minho the monster will not catch us!" He reassured. 
 
"Yahhhh.. Here I come!" 
 
"You can't catch us!"
 
"Uncle Minmin is so slow haha"
 
"Yahhh!"
 
After they played so much. They ate some foods and then played again and again until Hany fell asleep on Key's arms, well, its already sunset when Key's placed Hany on her bed for her to sleep comfortably. 
 
"Mama~" Hany sleep talk as Key pulled up her blanket to fully covered her. "You're mama will be back soon okay. Sleep tight Hany-ah~" he kissed his cheeks.
 
Hany smiled in her slumber. "Nae appa~" she mumbled in her sleep.
 
Key smiled. "You called me appa. Should I be happy? Hehe." He mumbled under his breath. *I like kitty before but there this weird feelings grew inside of me that I have to get rid.* Key thought and sighed. He then turned off the lights before he left the room. 
 
Minho waited for Key in the garden watching the sunset with his hopeful smile. *As he went down here. I'll confess to him. You can do it Minho.* he said to his mind.
 
A hand that tapped his shoulder and snapped him out of his trance. He gasped and turned to the person who tapped him. "You look troubled bro!" Key chuckled and sat beside him on the bench. 
 
Minho gulped nervously. Sweats uncontrollably dripping on his forehead. "A-ahh aniyo...I'm just thinking of something bro.." He lied.
 
Key stared at the sky watching the sunset. "You know bro. I just realized something..." He murmured.
 
Minho shifted his gazed at him confusedly. "Before I'm totally in love with your younger sister,secretly. I was so happy when you always bring her in our dorm and practices. I'm always inspired. But then we found out that she's pregnant and will get married. Its hurt to the point that My heart stopped functioning when I heard that, like someone had just pricked my heart brutally inside....Do you know that......I was about to confess and court her that time. It was really hurt, the pain is killing me so badly..." He continued. Minho gasped in surprised but he waited for him to continue.
 
"I thought I can't help myself to move on. But then, my heart felt something weird... A weird and wrong feelings that I have to stop. I tried to do everything to forget those by convincing myself that I still love Kitty-ah... That's why you noticed how I stared at her a while ago hoping I could forget that I fall for wrong someone..," Minho cut him off.
 
"Kibum! What do you mean?? What is the wrong feelings that you want to forget? And who is that....someone.?" He asked curiously.
 
Key laughed at himself. "That???...I fell in love with a person who's the same gender as me. I know i'm a straight guy that's why I'm trying to get rid of this wrong feelings of mine. Bro! Wrong, because I fell in love with my first love's elder brother.." He continued.
 
Minho's eyes widened in shock hearing those unexpected words from the person he love so much. He can't move and he can't speak.Its like time had stopped for just the two of them."Its funny right?? I'm in love with you bro. I really felt so gay arghh.." Key laughed to himself. "And its wro--" Minho cut him off by pressing his lips against Key's.
 
Key gasped and widened his eyes at that sudden kissed. Minho broke the kiss and stared at him seriously. "Key, I'm in love with you too. And it's not wro-" this time Key cut him off with an unexpected kiss from him.
 
Key wrapped his arms towards Minho's neck and head as he pulled Minho closer him to deepened the kiss that Minho gladly accepted and respond to him letting Key's tongue explore his mouth. They shared a long passionate kissed before they stopped and panting really hard, gasping for air. They stared at each other lovingly. 
 
"I love you Key!"
 
"I love yoy too Minho!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ahhhhhhhh that's it my first story OMG.. Hope I didn't disappoint you guys and more importantly to my dear 'Hany dongsaeng' huhuhu hope you like it though.
 
Thanks for requesting my dear... Please support this and let me know how was this?? Okay. ^_~
 
 
And for the others feel free to leave a comment to my dearest love you guys. Subscribe and Comment!
 
 
 
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~