➳ City's Events and Announcement

░ ❝ Lemniscate Roleplay ❞ ; newly opened, many charas available! come and join the city of love~ ░
 
 
Radio Night♫
 
 
 
 

✏ Confession  

{   confess    your    feeling    about    anything    to    @BroadcastCity     through    DM    with    this    format    ;   "   #MyConfession to     ㅡ      (your    confession)      from   :    ㅡ   "   }

 

✏ Question  

{   do    you    have    something    to    ask   ?    Or    maybe    you    want    to    ask    someone    a    question    but    you    aren't    brave    enough    to    ask    them   ?    If    so  ,    use    this    format    :    "   #MyQuestion to    ㅡ    (your    question)    from  :    ㅡ   "    or    for    ordinary     question   ;    "   #MyQuestion    (your    question)     "    and    send    it    through    DM    or     mention   .

 

✏ Songs  

{   What    is    radio    without    song   ?    Request    your    favorite    song    through    DM    or    mention   ,    you    can    request    the    song    with    message    to    someone   ;    "   #MySong to    ㅡ     (   your    song   +   message   )      from  :    ㅡ   "    or    "   #MySong    (   your    song   )   "

 

 
 
 
 
↻Competition
 
 
 
 

Cooking    Competition  

How    Howdy   !    Cooking    Competition    will    be    held    every    once    a    month    .    Every    residents    have    right    to    join    this    competition   .   The    Vampires    will    announce    about    the    event   ,    the    place   ,    time    and    theme   .    If    you    want    to    join    the    competition   ,    just    DM    them   !    The    Head    Chef    and    The    Vampires    will    be    the     judge    of    this    competition   .

 

 

 

Dancing     Competition 

 

Dancing    Time   !   !   !   Every   Twice    a   month   ,   Lord   and    Ladies   will   partner   up   all   the   residents    at    Statue   of   Madonna    Verona  '  s   fountain    in   Piazza   Erbe   to   dance   like   the   prince   and    princess   do   .    The   most   romantic   partner   will   free   from   paying   their   living   cost   for   its    week   .   (   for   your   number   click   here     )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The rest of competitions will be added soon!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Schedules and Day's Event★
 
 
 
 

  Monday   ,    Thursday    and    Sunday

Radio    Night

 

  Friday

Hallowen    Party   {    you    can    use    ghost    or    scary    pictures    as    your     avatar    and    full    the    city    with    words    "   trick    or    treat   !   "    }

 

 

 Wednesday

​Flower 's    Day   {    every    residents    should    decorate    their    shop    or    room 's    apartment     with    flowers   .    }

 

 

 

Some   will    be   added   soon!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
➳ Announcement
 
 
 
 

» You    can    spend    the    excess    coin    or    coin    that    you    have    at    the    shops    in    the    City   .

 

 

 

» Remember    how    much    coin    you    have    at    the    end    of    the    week    and    report    it    to    the    Vampires   .

 

 

 

» Every    shops    should    tell    the    menus    and    items    they    are    selling    and    their    prices    to    the    Vampires    through    DM   .

 

 

 

 

» Every   shops   should   tell   when   will   they   open   and   close   their   shop   (   adjust   it   with   your   online   time    []    the   most   time   you   appearing.   )