Chapter 4

This Love

CHAPTER 4

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I went out of the house and saw jiyong's car parked outside... i looked around, didnt he sleep on sohee's place last night? i shrugged thinking he just left something..

i started walking past his car "yah!" i turned my back.. jiyong was looking at me with an irritated face.. "what are you doing?" i glanced at my left, right, front and behind me thinking he might be talking to someone else

"yah! !" ok! he's talking to me.. i looked at him "what?" his face tells me his getting more annoyed every second..

"can you hurry up and go inside my car!" i widened my eyes and gasped.. he never made me ride on his car.. "faster before i change my mind"

i hesitantly went in his car and sat on the passenger's seat.. he started the engine as i glance at him.. "there is a condition right?"

i know he's guilty about what happened yesterday thats why he's doing this.. "because you suggested let me think of it" what suggestion?? i was just asking!! "how about washing my car tomorrow?" 

i was about to protest but he didnt let me speak anymore.. "washing my car it is then" i huffed on my seat.. i shouldn't had said anything.. 

after jiyong parked his car.. he left without a word while slamming the door.. i looked at his retreating back before going out his car..

i was then greeted by 3 jumping humans.. "omo unnie! oppa made you ride on his car! isnt that cute?!"... "did you click already?" ... "does he like you now?"

i shook my head.. "i forced him to make me ride on his car.. and tada.. it was a success" i saw their faces turn in into a frown..  

"i know you badly want us to click.. but thats impossible to happen.. he's to stubborn" all they could do is just nod..

 

-oo-

"hyung! you finally made dara noona ride on your car!" i rolled my eyes.. "im not into the mood to talk about that news maknae" 

i lazily slumped on my chair as 4 girls entered.. they all went to our direction while ra was stopped by a guy.. i don't know what they are talking about but she was smiling widely that made me frown.. 

"flirty " i kept my gaze on the 2 of them.. i wasnt aware of what they are talking about anymore.. she kept on giggling with the guy who is blushing.. who the hell is that guy anyways.. 

"oppa!!" i turned my head to see who was calling me.. i saw sohee smiling but i can say she is irritated.. "oppa i had been calling you a million of times! and who are you looking at!?"

they all rolled their eyes.. "puhhlease.. you only called him twice" cl scoffed.. sohee smiled at her but her eyes are glaring at cl..

i furrowed my brows.. i saw her bit her lip and grabbed my hand.. she dragged my out of the classroom.. i was just letting her to drag me when i noticed where she is heading to..

she opened the bathroom and immediately pinned me on the wall.. "oppa i missed you" she purred.. she started grinding her body on mine.. when a freshman suddenly went out of the cubicle.. and was surprised to see us.. of course..

"! what are you still standing there?! get out" sohee said.. the girl hurriedly went out.. my brows touched each other as i look at sohee confusingly.. 

she suddenly crashed her lips on mine.. i stood immobile on my spot.. even me cant understand why i am not responding to my girlfriend's kiss.. 

she slowly stopped and looked at me.. "oppa?" she pouted.. i made a fake smile.. "im just not feeling well... i need to go" i didnt wait for her reply and rushed out of the bathroom..

i went in the classroom and sat on my chair.. "why is she acting so different?" i blurted out.. "who sohee?" i saw them looking at me.. i totally didnt expet them to be listening... and how did they know i was talking about sohee..

"she was y ever since" i glared at youngbae who shrugged.. "your just 'so called in love' with her to notice her attitude.. and believe me when i say she is just using you.." 

i shook my head.. "sohee was never like that"

 

-oo-

its already lunch when i went out of the faculty room.. i gave mr. jang our permission slip for the trip since i was the one in charge.. 

im walking near the field and i saw a guy sitting peacefully on the bench.. his hands are on his pocket, head resting on the bench while looking up the sky.. i went nearer.. his eyes were closed and his messy blonde hair swaying freely..

i sat beside him quietly.. my body is facing his.. i hugged my knees and smiled to myself.. how can this guy be so adorable and ing hot at the same time?..

he slowly opened his eyes and looked at his right where im sitting at the moment.. "problem?" i asked him.. but he glared at me.. "why do you care?" he touched his forehead and groaned..

i let go of my knees.. and grabbed his head after.. making it lay on my lap.. "what the are you doing?" he kept moving but i kept him in place.. finally he gave up and sighed.. 

"what are you thinking?" i asked while looking at the grassy field.. i felt his eyes on mine.. "i love soheei raised my brow and chuckled..

"yeah, i know.. why? did you two fight because she found out you were cheating behind her back?" he looked at me with a face.. "of course not.. whats your problem?"

i shrugged.. "so whats with the 'i love sohee' line?" he raked his hair.. "its just... its just.." he sighed and shook his head.. "why am i even talking to a right now?"

"its nice to talk to sometimes.." i saw his face darkened.. "who was the guy you were talking to earlier?" what?? why change the topic suddenly?

"he's name is wooyoung.. he asked me out awhile ago.." he jumped from his position.. "what?!" he asked furiously.. "i rejected him alright.." this guy is a hypocrite at times.. lets make the word positive.. hmmm... possesive?

his face softened a bit and immediatley went back on my lap still glaring at me.. "jiyong will you allow me to have a boyfien--" i wasnt able to finish when he answered.. "NO" i pouted.. 

"and even if i will.. you think that boyfriend your saying will even love you? your a after all.. no one loves you" those words hit me hard.. that i felt a smile appearing on my face.. he's right anyways.. who am i to correct those? 

i only knew love with the group, my parents and my besfriend.. but someone is still there loathing me.. 

thats just life..

________

A/N: 

i have nothing against sohee.. i just think that she's perfect with the role.. 

hope you like my update.. please leave a comment... thanks!!