A plan for my american pink gangsta BIG DAY

A plan for my american pink gangsta BIG DAY!

 (present time) with yuri,hyo and sooyoung who happens to be the driver on on sunny's car.

 

     seriously im losing my patience because of this traffic jam,if i only knew i just bring my wings and fly that was totally fun. What do you think kwon? Ask hyoyeon from the backseat sitting beside taeyeon while yuri sitting at the front. 

     Yeah and bring food so we can eat over there while sitting under the clouds, soo answered hyo without looking at her and focusing on the road. As expected from you, i can read your mind hahaha, yuri laugh so hard and sooyoung just focusing and suddenly looking at the mirror view to check their kid leader taeng.

 

       Taeng unnie, somethings wrong? Ask soo, 

Taeyeon's POV

    We are here inside the car, and my member keep on talking random topics, we are going back to the dorm now after we go to sooyoung's parents house to take the homemade baked macaroni from her aunt from america,since soo always tell tiffany and jessica  that finally she got taste already that kind of food and fortunately today her aunt cook again and made especially for us. When tiffany hear it from soo she never stop to bother me until i say yes to go with soo just to take the food. And yuri same goes with jessica. About hyo she just go with us cause she say she has nothing to do also. But even if i heard them i still on my thoughts about fanny's birthday. 

 

     *Flashback*  

     Tae, you like it? Ask fanny who surprise taeyeon start from the morning they woke up, and tell taeyeon that she had a ticket for them to go to disney sea but including there one manager unnie. 

 

That was tiffany's plan and one of her gift from her lover taeyeon on her birthday, but sad because they celebrated it,a week already after taeyeon's birthday. Well atleast they are still together on that exact day as they are having there concert in japan.

 

     Yes i like it fanny ah, i really enjoyed this day, eventhough right now the locksmith knows already that we are here today. 

They what? Ask tiffany.. Yes, i forgot to tell you yuri called me when your at the toilet earlier that they saw our photo from the restaurant when we having our snacks. Taeyeon giggle while talking to fanny who is now in a mixed emotion of being happy or worried. Tae, are we not in trouble right? She ask taeyeon while smiling a bit,.. Dont bother it fany ah, we enjoy already this morning and i want it until tonight  okay?  You know what i am so lucky for having you, i can see that you reallly love and care for me also. Then taeyeon kiss tiffany forehead touching both tiffany cheeks on her hand, and tiffany forgot already her worries. 

      Fany ah, on your birthday where ypu want to go? Im willing to ask manager oppa for our vacation. Just tell me where, even outside of this world i bring you  there. Tiffany laugh on her lovers jokes,.. Tae, we go and spend in most of the romantic place already, its okay for me everywhere as long as im with you, youre with me and we are together, thats more important. She cant hide it, shes blushing while talking to her taetae. 

 

 *end of flashback*

 earth on taengoo, hyo shake her hands in the air, while dancing inside the car.

      Er what? Taeyeon say, 

we ask you if somethings wrong? Sooyoung say it again

  hmm, girls can you help me in something? But please dont tell tiffany.