The Haunted Bathroom

Are You Afraid of the Dark? - Ghost Stories Collections -

 

 

 

There were three boys in a certain school who were always causing trouble. One day, the three friend friends were hanging out in the hallway at lunch time. They saw a girl go into the school bathroom and decided to play a trick on her. They locked the bathroom door and stood outside waiting to see what would happen. A few minutes later, they saw the doorknob turn, then it began to rattle. They heard the girl's voice calling out. They chuckled and didn't answer her. She began knocking on the door and begging to be let out. They just stood there, laughing and teasing her as she pounded on the door.
 
 
 
After a minute or two, the girl started crying and screaming at them to unlock the door. The three boys felt guilty and decided to let her out before they got in trouble. One boy unlocked the door and waited, but the girl didn't open it. "It's open!" he shouted but there was no answer. The boys opened the door and looked inside. The bathroom was completely empty. They checked all the cubicles and called out the girl's name but there was no response. There were no windows in the bathroom and the only way out was the door.
 
 
 
By this time, the three boys were very creeped out. They ran out of the bathroom and down the hallway. They found the girl standing outside the front door, talking to a teacher. When they demanded to know how she got out of the bathroom, she was puzzled. "But I didn't go to the bathroom today," she said.