Chapter 4

On Rainy Days

 

3 years ago we always holding each other hand and I always felt warm around him even when winter.And,when we felt really cold.He will ask me to put my hand into his pocket on his coat.

“Put it in and it will felt better,”DongWoon offered and grabbed my hand into his pocket in his coat.

“Waeyo?”I said.

“I just want to hold you tight and in this way I felt we are so close together,”DongWoon grinned while holding my hand under pocket.

“Yah, you little brat,”I pinched his cheek with my other hand.

The weather getting a lot of cold and I was freeze up but luckily I have DongWoon with me that we holding hand inside the pocket of his coat and it’s the warmest thing ever.

“Saranghae,”he whispered while give a peck on my lips.

“Saranghayeo,oppa,”I give another peck on his lips while our hand is still holding inside the pocket.

He is the one who thought of the way holding hand inside the pocket and it felt more warmer than using gloves.I just looking at him who holding me for support me to walk.He is still the same.The warmness that he got still the same.The loving and caring side of him still the same.I miss him a lot that I wish to hold him in my embrace forever.

After DongWoon and I being together,I felt happy just being around him.I felt I want to be with him forever as he is the one for me.However,it’s not as easy as I thought at all.I don’t know when I realized that my head getting hurt and like killing me the pain I have in my head.Yet,I just ignore it and having some medicine to relief the pain from my head.As I thought it’s only a head ache.After a few months,my head keep hurt like that and I got no choice and go to see the doctor.

“Doctor,am I alright?Did I have to have some medicine only?”I ask as the doctor came over with the health report of mine in his hand.

The doctor hesitated and said,”I think you have to prepare yourself for the news that I will going to tell you later.Please be calm.”This is weird of what the doctor said.

“You have tumours inside your head and it’s just started only so it won’t be too serious.So you have a choice to choose to have operation as soon as possible or so on,”the doctor said as my eyes widened up when I heard that I have tumours inside my head.What’s exactly going on here?Why did I have such a diseases?I don’t get it.I felt every thing is so unfair that I got a tumours in my young age.

“Actually,the cell of the tumours not spreading yet in your head to your whole body.So,it’s not that serious yet but I have to advised you that you better take it out before it’s too late,”the doctor suggested.

I didn’t think more but just agree with the doctor and taking the operation after a few days.The only problem here now is that I should not tell DongWoon about it to make him worry about me.So I keep it as secret and told him that after a few days I will go back to my hometown to visit my family.DongWoon didn’t say much but just let me leave.He didn’t ask any reasons of it or anything.He is so understanding.

Afew days later,I have the operation and when I move to the operation room,my mind just full of DongWoon’s figures.I wish he can be here for me.I’m so afraid that once I go in and lay on the operation bed,I won’t get the chance to see him again.I want to see him for the last time.Yet,I realized that I’m the one that to hide him from the darkness.