Preluded Troubles

Second Chances

The bell rang and school ended.

You dashed out of the classroom and quickly went to your locker to get your things.

As you were on the streets, walking to the dance studio, your cell rang in your pocket.

"Hello?" you answered, waiting for the light to change at the corner.

"----!"

You smiled, "Unnie!"

She giggled on the other end, "Guess what? I'm coming to keep you company! Ken and I will be over there in a week."

"What? Really?" Ken was your Unnie's fiance and you loved the fact that he was going to become your brother.

"Of course! I can't get married in Seoul without a groom, right?" she said, happily.

"You're going to get married here? This is great, why didn't you tell me earlier?" You felt like yelling at her, but you couldn't. You were too excited.

She laughed, "This is early. Are you surprised?"

"Yes! Wait, but what about our parents? Wouldn't they also want to be there when you get wedded?"

"They're coming too, but a few days before it. We're not going to have the wedding until a month later. We have to finish planning and visit Ken's hometown first."

"Oh..."

The conversation was going smoothly. You and your Unnie were talking about the wedding and your time in South Korea, until the inevitable question came.

"What are you doing now?" she asked.

By then, you were in front of the studio's double doors. You paused before you pushed your way inside.

You knew that her powerful ears, even on the other side of the phone, would be able to detect the faint music coming from inside.

"I'm meeting with some friends right now," you replied. "We're going to work on a project," you half lied. "Message me the time you and Ken will be arriving, okay?"

"Araso, have fun!" And you hung up.

Your hand reached for the door, but you stopped. You sighed, *I should just tell JiMin something came up.*

You nodded to yourself, completely sure of what you were doing, until you heard a familiar voice scream, "You're here!"

JiMin quickly opened the studio's doors and led you inside.

"Let's go, let's go." She sang, as she pulled you to the last room at the end of the hall, the one you both had used last time. And as she entered, she exclaimed, "Guys, she came!"

You were confused, *Who is she talking to?*

You stepped into the room and saw Seoul High's dance team sitting against the mirrors, along with... *L.Joe?*

JiMin handed you a bag and pushed you towards the bathroom, "Change into that. You won't be able to dance in your uniform."

You were so surprised that L.Joe was there that you mindlessly listened to JiMin and walked to the bathroom.

You sighed and decided you had no other choice, but to stay. You looked at the clothes she gave you; shorts and a muscle tank.

*I'm going to kill her.* You weren't used to wearing clothes that showed so much skin, especially in front of a guy you were somewhat interested in.

You changed and walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh damn-" one of the guys in the dance team started saying, before another guy covered his mouth.

L.Joe looked you up and down and turned away, his face flushing pink.

JiMin watched their reactions and grinned, "No wonder she's rumored to top Choi MinSeo in looks." She giggled.

You blushed and looked at the mirror. The clothes you wore showed off your legs and arms. Each part of your body, all your curves, and everything looked just great.

You glanced at L.Joe and he cleared his throat as your eyes met his.

"Alright guys, let's begin!" JiMin broke the silence, clapped her hands, and started the music.