Her

His Obsession

He would stay back after school to admire the beauty at cheerleading practise. The boy would just sit there, holding a music magazine pretending to read with his best friend Chen. Chen was waiting for his girlfriend Ara to finish to finish practice. Chanyeol ( the boy with the magazine) he wanted to see his crush, Song Joohee. He never told anyone about his fascination over this girl. He was a musical genius. He could learn any instrument in only a short time and made it sound like he learned it for years. He is also a genius in his studies. Every test he takes turns into an A. He was usually bullied by the jocks, Minho, Jonghyun, Changmin and Yunho. His only friends were Chen, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Sehun maybe Suho but he's nice to everyone since he's the class rep. 

The first time he saw her was sophmore year in spanish class. She was wearing a beige beanie, a Guns & Roses black T-shirt and jean shorts. She was a new transfer student at that time. He just loved how she look liked a goddess with her beautiful blonde hair , and perfectly sized eyes and her smile. That smile could render you helpless any time. He was infatuated by her. He wanted to ask her outor at least be her friend. She definitely was over his league but she befriended the wandering eyed boy. they weren't really close but whenever she needed something, he will aslways help. But something happened, She started dating football star Choi Minho. He isolated Joohee from Chanyeol. Whenever Chanyeol talked to the girl, Minho would beat him up. 

It wasn't easy for Chanyeol to date other girls because she was always on his mind. He once dated Joohee's friend Nara But they broke up after both never really had feeling for eachother. Nara is currently dating Suho. Chanyeol usually became the third wheel to his friends since they all had girlfriends. Baekhyun was happily dating Yoonjo, Chen was dating head cheerleader, Yoo Ara, Kyungsoo was dating  Chanyeol's cousin , Luna while Sehun was just started dating Yooyoung. But he still had his older brother, Kris but he was busy with with work. He owned Samsung. Even Kris was happily engaged to long time girlfriend Choi Sooyoung. She was pretty cool. She would always listened to Chanyeol's problems.

Chanyeol was a cheerful person. He never looked sad but he was crumbling inside. He might seem confident but he was really insecure. He could only confine his problems to his bestfriend Chen but now Chen is always to busy liplocking with Ara to help Chanyeol. So Chanyeol chose Kyungsoo to run to when he has problems now. Kyungsoo always listens since he was raised to be motherly and domesticated. He was the only one beside Sooyoung and Kris who knew about his crush on Joohee.

But one strange day that chanyeol had nothing to do, He started stalking her. He started walking behind her with his hood on. He'd only stop when she entered her house. His intension were good. He only wanted to protect her. Kyungsoo found out after day one. Kyungsoo thought it was sweet yet creepy at the same time. He just told him to be careful. Kyungsoo was his mother figure since he lost his parents at the age of 9. Eventhough Kyungsoo was a guy but he was very motherly. Like one time before Chanyeol FIrst gig, Kyungsoo wrote him a letter that he was proud of him and encouraging him since he was the drummer. Chanyeol cried reading the note and cherised his friendship with Kyungsoo.

Today was the sixth time he followed Joohee home. This time she went to a record label. Chanyeol found out she became a trainee at Pledis entertainment. Chanyeol would wait with Sehun at a nearby bubble tea place everyday since Sehun had to pick Yooyoung up since she became a trainee as well. Sehun and Yooyoung had a weird relationship. She use aegyo on him all the time but being Sehun he did not catch on. After that, they would always part ways. Chanyeol would cotinue his stalking. He calls it watching over her.

On one autumn day, Chanyeol was getting ready for  one of his gigs in the music room. When he heard sobbing from outside. He went outside and saw a crying Joohee on the stair case. He didn't even hesitate to go Joohee's aid. He approached her and she starting saying

"He's cheating on me. How could he cheat on me with that Jieun?" She started saying out loud

"Joohee. Are you okay?" He asked

"I'm not Channie. I'm confused, Ugly .." But before she could finish her sentence,

Chanyeol held her in his embrace and said

" You are not ugly. You are the most beautiful girl I know and you're kind, pure hearted and helpful. If that person doesn't see all those things then their idiots. Cuz you are perfect to me."

She buried her face in his chest and started crying tears of joy. Joohee had found some one who actually loved her for who she was. Chanyeol was on cloud nine. He finally had the girl he was obssesed with. He had her in his arms.

After a couple minutes they both pulled away. She thanked Chanyeol for everything. Before the chance slipped, He finally asked her if she wanted to her gig tonight. She said yes.