My Bullying Lover

My Bullying Lover

"Good morning, Mrs Park." Baekhyun smiled politely at the beautiful woman tiptoeing his way up the stairs quietly.

 

Mrs Park chuckled and started preparing breakfast for the couple which would soon be bickering down the stairs.

 

Baekhyun inched his way closer to the slightly ajar door. Hehehe~ Baekhyun stifled his giggle as silently pushed open the door.

 

There he is. All curled up and defenseless under the glory of the morning sun. The rays of the sun shone on his auburn locks and drool glistened at the side of his slightly open mouth. Baekhyun's eyes raked over his entire body, lingering slightly at his exposed collarbones and legs before finally coming to a stop at his face. His expression was serene and peaceful. The way his long eyelashes casted shadows on his cheekbones gave him a delicate vibe.

 

Mine. All mine. Baekhyun made his way closer to the ignorant boy and planted a chaste kiss on the boy's rosy lips after cupping his smooth cheek.

 

"Chanyeol…" Baekhyun whispered gently into Chanyeol's ear, wrapping his arms around the skinny boy's torso.

 

The sleeping boy groaned and tried to turn but he was held tightly to Baekhyun's chest.

 

"Good morning, Princess." Baekhyun lightly grazed his lips over Chanyeol's earlobe.

 

Chanyeol's eyes opened sleepily. "Oh… Baekkie…" Chanyeol leaned up and placed an unconscious kiss on Baekhyun's lips. Baekhyun's eyes widen in shock. Chanyeol snuggled closer to Baekhyun, letting out a satisfied sigh.

 

They laid in Chanyeol's white bed comfortably before Chanyeol's eyes shot open. "B-B-B-Baekhyun?" Chanyeol scrambled out of the older boy's hold and wrapped his blanket around him tightly with a scandalized look. "Why are you here?"

 

Baekhyun chuckled. "I'm so disappointed, Chanyeollie. After stealing a kiss from me, you just heartlessly abandon me here like that." Baekhyun pouted.

 

Chanyeol threw off the blanket on him, flustered. "No, no! Baekkie! I-I-I just--" Chanyeol crawled towards Baekhyun, his baggy shirt hanging down, exposing his collarbones and a shoulder. "I was just shocked, Baekhyunnie."

 

"Are you trying to seduce me, Princess?" Baekhyun teased as he pulled the boy's long body onto his lap by the waist.

 

"Maybe~" Chanyeol flirted as he latched his arms around Baekhyun's neck.

 

Baekhyun chuckled again, pressing his lips onto Chanyeol's rosy ones. He pulled away shortly causing Chanyeol to whine in dissatisfaction. "Come on, breakfast is waiting."

 

 "Carry me down then." Chanyeol sulked in his bed.

 

"Okay Princess." Baekhyun swiftly slid an arm around Chanyeol's waist and another under his knees, carrying the long boy bridal style.

 

Chanyeol flushed red and hit Baekhyun's arm in embarrassment. "I meant piggyback!"

 

"Nuh-uh."

 

"You big bully!"