(HANCHUL) Like We Used To Chapter One

Our Every Fantasy: Sapphire Blue Love (Short Fictions Compilation)

Hanchul fic is starting~ As you could see, my title is derived from a title of a song of A Rocket to the Moon, one of my favorite American bands. It has such nice lyrics; listen to it! I've put some of its lines in my fic because I find it related. But I changed some of the words so that it'll be related to my fic and to Heenim. :D I mean, would you prefer Heenim & Kyung as a 'she'? Of course I'll make it to a 'he.' Just read my fic, you'll understand better. Thanks ^^

Hope you'll like this fic~

FYI: Thank God that we were dismissed early today or else I wouldn't be updating. xDDD


I can feel his breath, that he's sleeping next to me sharing pillows and cold feet.

1..
2..
3..

Like We Used To


Riding the bus; looking at the clear sky--full of clouds and shimmering stars--people walking by, busy, socializing, chitchatting, laughing smiling. A view you see by sitting at the end seat of a bus. Looking at them makes my lips curl, remembering past memories when I was one of those people. I'll be one of them again soon.. I hope.

Feeling anxious, happy, nervous and excited; fills me up with mixed emotions. Heart beating fast. Hands tightening its grip. Sweaty face. Misty eyes. Today, I'm going to meet my treasure again, the most precious thing my life has taken a hold.

Kim Heechul is my name and Han Geng is that treasure I was talking about--the guy that made my life whole. He left for 3 years and went back to China, his hometown. Today, the thought of him going back to my arms' hug just makes me so ecstatic and hysterical.

I am riding the bus. Thoughts of seeing him makes me happy but negativity still flows inside of me. 'Does he remember me?'
'How will he react when he sees me? Happy? Sad? Excited?'
'Will he be the same as back then?'
Such questions fill my head. I shaked it, wanting to throw away the negative emotions. Fortunately it did, except for one.

'Does he still love me like before?' I sighed.


 

I could feel his heart and fell asleep to its beat under blankets and warm sheets.



In the airport;

My blood was rushing. My face sweaty. My eyes has started to cry. I'm going to see him again, the man of my life. I sighed, wiped my tears with my the back of my hand, then smiled hoping everything would go the way as I planned it to be. I walked to his gate.

Waiting for a long time was the hardest thing to do. He hasn't come for two hours but yet I'm still waiting and looking for him. I must be patient if I want to see him again. I sighed again. "Everything will be okay," I whispered to myself.

A grin appeared in my face as I saw him. I saw HIM! I immediately ran to him like a child who meets his mother who just came from a foreign country.

"KYUNG~!" I called for him. He looked to his back. Maybe he didn't notice me yet. "KYUUUNG~!!" I called for him once more. I was impatient, "KYUNG KYUNG KYUNG HAN--" I was stopped when I saw a girl running after him. Who..? He didn't tell me that he had a sister. Maybe a cousin? I started to think of excuses but my heart quickly judges what I see; my eyes started to get wet. Is he in another relationship now? As scary as it can be to me, I started to think about it. Three years in China, away from me.. Did he actually lose his love for me and found another one?

I walked to Hankyung normally, like any person would do. "Ha-hangeng?" I called out his real name. He turned and faced me. "Yes?" he replied.

I was startled. Doesn't he remember me anymore? I pointed at myself, "M-me.. Do you.." I gulped. "..remember me?" I bit my lower lip.

'Doesn't he remember me?' the thought circled my mind yet again. I was waiting for his amswer. A 'Yes,' would be okay but a smile and 'Of course I do!' would make me feel better.

He smiled at me. "I'm sorry.. But I don't know you," he said it straight to my face--the sentence that would tear my once happy heart. My world has fallen. Its wholeness turned into half and it became gray in color.

How could he? Tears fell from my eyes unstoppingly. "Now, may you excuse us because we are rushing right now. I am very sorry," he bowed and held the hand of the girl with him, then left.

I stood there in my place frozen, not knowing what to do, not knowing where to go. People walked past me as I was binded at the center. I was standing alone. No one noticed me; no one cares. Even my most precious treasure... He forgot me. He did. "So this the feeling of being forever alone, huh?" I scoffed at myself. The word 'forever' just strucks me; while 'alone' tears my world apart. The guy that I loved the most... The ONLY guy that I treasured... left me.. for a girl..

I squatted and covered my ears. "No.. no..." are the only words my mouth could say. My eyes were already red from crying.. W-why? Being a lone wolf is sad; I've experienced that for three years already, since he left. Why is he leaving me again after he came back? Why does he want me to suffer? Have I done anything wrong?



If only I could be in that bed again. If only it were me instead of her...

 


Sorry if it wasn't long~ I'm really busy today. Sorry again!

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE~~! DON'T COMMENT AND DIE !!! xDDD JOKING~~~ xPPPP