[ONESHOT] Of Failed Confession, Elephant-Shaped Clouds and Fabulousness

[ONESHOT] Of Failed Confession, Elephant-Shaped Clouds and Fabulousness

'ba-dump' – It's finally time.
'ba-dump' I'm going to confess today- I'm going to confess now.

Together with him on the rooftop. Me, he and my self knitted scar which I made for him- for this special day.

'Oh my gosh how am I going to tell him that I love him??!! Okay Jung. Keep calm you are going to confess now. No matter what, you will confess and gift him your beautifully made scarf!'

Taking a deep breath Yunho gathered all his courage to confess.
Holding the scarf out to the schools bad boy Kim Jaejoong. But before he could even start, he was interrupted be the other boy.

“What's that ugly thing in your hand? It looks as if a dog tried to eat a pullover or something like that...”
Jaejoong eyed the weird pink thing which was being held by the other.

'What was his name again? Jun Yunhe or something like that ? I don't even care but he should throw that ugly thing away'
Jaejoong was looking at the scarf/pullover-thingy like it would eat him alive until Yunhos voice was heard again.

“It is a scarf! A beautifully made scarf! Don't you dare to say such a thing about it!”
Yunho couldn't believe that his Prince Charming, Kim Jaejoong, would actually say something like that about a thing he worked on for more than three months!

“A scarf? Really? Well if that's the case it is really poorly made. What do you want from me anyways? “ Jaejoong looked at Yunho intensely.
“What was your name again by the way? Yunhe? Junho? Something like that right?”
Jaejoong smirked at the other with his bad-boy like smirk and scanned Yunhos body.
He had to admit that he was kind of hot and good looking despite the diva vibe he has around himself but he looked like he would be a top and Kim Jaejoong would never bottom for anyone. NEVER. And that's why that guy in front of him would never have a chance unless he would actually be a bottom. What would not happen, right?

“W-What? P-Poorly made? How.. how can you say something like this you bad man?! You ing !”
Yunho screamed slightly high-pitched at Jaejoong. His poor little overly sensitive heart can't handle the words his beloved Jaejoong said... The boy didn't even know his name for gods' sake !
And at that moment Yunho snapped and just told the 'badboy' (he was not really thaaat much of a bad boy..) everything.
May god help Jaejoong because once the angry diva Jung is unleashed nobody can stop his iness.

“You know what Mr. Prefect?! I actually wanted to confess to you today because I've had a crush on you like forever like... I don't know anymore how long it was but it was long! And I wanted to gift you the beautifully made scarf I worked on for like an eternity! But now I changed my mind and won't give you anything and won't confess my feelings to you even though you're hot and amazing and handsome and..” blushing slightly (he was red like a ripe tomato) Yunho continued his rambling.
“...Even though you are all that and more I swear I'll turn your life in a living hell! Nobody messes with the Jung Yunho! Got that pretty boy?!”
Yunho stared at Jaejoong crazily and slightly out of breath while Jaejoong simply found the sky more interesting than the rambling of the Yunho-guy.

“Are you finished now?” asked Jaejoong still looking in the sky and not at Yunho.

'Oh. That one cloud right there looks lie an elephant. I love elephants.'
Yep. The reason why bad boy Kim Jaejoong was looking in the sky instead of looking at Yunho was because he was watching an enormous elephant-shaped cloud floating through the sky. Well who would have guessed that?

“Nuh-uh sir. No I'm not.” Scoffed Yunho placing a hand on his hips and knocking it to the side. Like a real diva.
“Me is going to crush you for breaking my heart and killing my hopes.. Now I'm finished. Do you have something to say, jerk?”

Sighing Jaejoong started to speak. His attention now fully on Yunho. The elephant cloud floated away anyways.
“First of all I know that I'm awesome. Thank you for that.” grinned Jaejoong.
“Secondly, I don't know how dumb you have to be not to realize that you actually confessed to me just now. And by the way confessing by holding such a thing is a no-no. And lastly forget to ever be together with me. I may be gay but I won't bottom for anyone meaning that if you won't bottom it just won't work. So bye I guess.”
Averting his eyes from Yunho Jaejoong walked past him back into the school building leaving a flustered Yunho behind.

'Well that was weird.. anyways back to my plan to make his life miserable! Muhahahaha. I will show him what it means to be such a jerk towards me the Jung Yunho!
But who should I ask for help? Hmm'

Yunho was still on the rooftop looking down towards the students and thinking about who could help him with working out a plan.

Since he chose lunchtime to confess or well not confess to Jaejoong he still had a little bit of time left to think what he would do next.
He spotted a tall young boy from the first year. He didn't really know him but heard that he was a genius who sometimes helped out fellow students if they paid him enough.

'Hmm.. maybe that kid could help me figure out something? I will just go and ask him. There is no way he can deny me anything anyway.' With that thought Yunho went downstairs to search for the boy who was supposed to help him.

~30 minutes or so later~

After searching for the boy for what it felt like an eternity Yunho finally found him in the cafeteria in front of a mountain of different kind of snacks and with a NintendoDS in his hands.
Yunho walked towards the boy and tapped him lightly on his shoulders causing the other to jerk and nearly let his Nintendo fall to the ground.

“What the man ?! I got killed thanks to you ! I was nearly through with the level and then you just come and interrupt me ! Damn it. What do you want ?!”
The younger boy turned towards Yunho with a more than pissed expression on his face.

“Umm. I'm Jung Yunho, 2nd year and wanted to ask you if you could help me with something?” Yunho looked hopefully at the boy. Hoping that he would help him even after causing his 'death'

“Nice to meet you Yunho-hyung. I'm Shim Changmin, 1st year. Sure why not. You need to pay me though. I accept everything. Food, money, new games, you being my slave for a month. Everything really. So how are you going to pay me ?”

“Oh. I thought of buying you lunch everyday for a week. Would that be okay ?”

“Make it a month and we have a deal.”

“Sure. A month is it then.” Yunho grinned happily and sat besides Changmin.

“So.. What do you need me for? Faking your ID? Giving you answer keys? Do you need some ? I got a few new things if you're interested..” Changmin asked the older boy while looking at him intensely.
'Well the kind of I have won't be to his liking I think.. This guy radiates with gayness.”

“No no I don't need anything of that... even though knowing that you are doing that kind of thing could become in handy someday. No I need you to plan a revenge plan with me.”
Yunho looked at the other with an evil grin on his lips and narrowed eyes.
“You have to know that I actually wanted to confess today to the guy I like but guess what he did? He insulted the most beautiful scarf in the whole universe! And that's why I need to make him suffer first and then make him mine. Because he is damn smexy and I won't let go of him that easy.”
Yunho had a fire burning in his eyes. He was determined about making Jaejoong suffer but more than that about making him his.

“So I was right about the gay part..”, mumbled Changmin, “..So how do you plan on making him suffer? You know that you could combine both your goals into one, right?”
“Eeh? And how should I do that? I really don't know how to do that..”
Yunho looked at Changmin with a childlike curiosity, wanting to know more about what Cahngmin was thinking.

“It's actually quite easy. To make him yours you should simply signal him that you want him. And for the revenge part you could make him suffer by making him and then leaving him like that.”
Changmin explained his plan to Yunho like it was nothing big and continued playing.
“But I have to ask you. Since you are gay and all.. Are you going to him or are you going to be the one who gets ed? You don't look like a bottom but all that gayness that is surrounding you.. You know what I mean?”

After blinking a few times, too stunned of Changmins question and his plan, Yunho let out a loud laugh.
“Aah.. I get that question quite often. I know I may not look like it but I like being on the receiving end you know? Doing all the work is waay to tiring for my gorgeous body”, he grinned.
“I even have the reputation of turning the people around me gay thanks to my two friends Junsu and Yoochun who are now happily in love with each other and constantly over each other... It's kind of disgusting seeing them all lovey-dovey. So the thing about Jaejoong, that's the guys name, making all and bothered won't be hard to achieve.. I think.”

Changmin looked at Yunho with big disbelieving eyes.
“It is Jajoong-hyung you are in love with? Pssh. That's going to be a piece of cake. He is very gay even though he doesn't have an aura around him like you and considering that he didn't got laid for weeks you will have him in a weeks time I think. Or even earlier. It depends on how well you are going to do.”
Changmin snickered a bit before having an rather evil and amused smile on his face. He already could predict just how amusing the next week would be.

“You really think so? Oh. My. Goosh. I can't wait for that time to come ! So what should I do first???” With big, round and hopeful eyes Yunho listened to what Changmin had to say and couldn't wait for the next day to start so they could begin with their plan.

They had three days left until the week was over and after going through their plan Changmin promised Yunho that his plan would succeed with the end of the week.

~Day 1~

The plan for today was actually quite simple. Yunho just had to look smoking hot which was, if you were to ask him, quite easy to achieve because he already was hot when he was only plainly dressed so being smoking hot after a little bit of styling and revealing clothing the 'smoking-hot-effect' would be easy to achieve.
Wearing a dark, slightly washed out looking, tight fitting jeans which doesn't much room to imagine, a tight fitting white t-shirt which defines his muscles perfectly and a simple leather jacket to give him a cool bad boy look, his clothes are set for the day.
Styling his hair in a 'just-got-out-of-bed-after-having-amazin

g-y-times' fashion he went off to the school.

On his way to school he could feel other people staring at him. Men and women alike were staring at him with hungry and lustful eyes.
What else was Yunho expecting anyway? He was everything a man or a woman could wish for. Tall, handsome, intelligent and simply fabulous. The fabulous part actually scared many of his admirers away but a few less admirers couldn't do harm to his fabulousness.
After finally reaching the school grounds he immediately searched for the boy he was in love with.
He had a deal with Changmin that the younger boy would make sure that Jaejoong would see him all y like that.

Keeping his words Yunho could see Changmin dragging Jaejoong to the school gates where Yunho stood. Getting a slight nod from Changmin Yunho started walking towards the school, passing Changmin and Jaejoong in the process.
Head high with a beautiful smile on his lips and slightly swaying his hips Yunho walked past Jaejoong, leaving the latter one gaping at him and looking after him.

'Wow. He surely looks hot today. And whats it with the sway? It's like he wanted to show me his by swaying it so sensually. And god his is damn fine'
Jaejoongs eyes were on Yunhos behind until he disappeared behind the doors of the school building.
Thanks to Yunhos tight jeans Jaejoong could not only see his under the jeans but also his front which made Jaejoong imagine how he exactly looked under these clothes if he already looked hot like that with them on.

'I would really like to talk him out of those jeans one day..', Jeajoong smirked and went to the rooftop to relieve himself a little bit. The images of Yunho being caused him to have a problem that he needs to take care of first.

All day long Jaejoong kept looking for Yunho. The boy never leaving his mind and every little thing Yunho did was driving him crazy.
Jaejoong didn't even realize yesterday that he was build that well but now he could see his muscles very clear.

Jaejoong told Changmin about his problem with Yunho and that he was driving him kind of crazy but to Jaejoongs surprise Changmin just told him that he should patiently wait and enjoy the 'show' that Yunho was giving him.
After hearing Changmins words Jaejoong couldn't wait for the next day to come.

~ Day 2~

Yunho was all hyped up today after yesterdays success. He could feel Jaejoongs stare on him all day long and after school ended yesterday Changmin even called him to tell him just how much of a success it was.

Dressing ily again Yunho went through the plan for today again. Today the cafeteria had a special menu with ice-cream as dessert. Changmin and him again had planned to 'accidentally' meet in the cafeteria together with Jaejoong and eating together.
He could already feel that today would be a success again.

During lunch break they indeed met. Yunho together with the lovely YooSu couple, who also knew of the plan, and Changmin with Jaejoong. They sat all together and despite Jaejoong trying to sit as far away from him as possible Yunho could still feel Jaejoong staring at him.

After everybody was finished with their lunch they went to get the ice. The school was giving out every student one popsicle. Yunho was happy that they were given popsicles because that made it much more easier to eat it in a sensual way.

Unwrapping the popsicle Yunho it slightly while looking at Jaejoong from the corner of his eyes. Seeing that Jaejoong was looking at him with an uneasy expression made Yunho smirk and he the popsicle slowly in his mouth and released it afterwards.
He tried his best to eat his popsicle like he would be someone off without making it too obvious to the other students.
The whole time Jaejoong was gaping at him slightly flushed until he suddenly stood up after a while and excused himself.

“Someone seems to have a little problem~” Yoochun sing songed after Jaejoong was gone and smirked before starting to make out with his boyfriend. Resulting in Changmin to making gagging noises while Yunho was daydreaming about doing the same thing with Jaejoong.

Tomorrow was the last and most important day.
He would have been having PE tomorrow and since the weather was hot the PE class would be having the class outside for everybody to see.

'Tomorrow you are going to become mine Kim Jaejoong. And then we will have y times and live happily ever after'
With a broad grin on his face Yunho decided to skip the rest of the day and prepare for tomorrow. He would need to work out a little bit to really be able to proudly show Jaejoong his sculpted body.

~Day 3: D-Day~

“I'm free ! Pass the ball to me!”
The boys from the PE class were running around on the sport filed, playing football.
Yunho was wearing his slightly modified gym attire (It had his name stitched on in a bright pink colour and had a rather low v-neck) and was playing football/soccer with his classmates.
Since the PE lessons were usually held in the afternoon they had many visitors including Yoochun, who came to watch his boyfriend and captain of the football team play, Changmin, who was there because of his plan, and Jaejoong who was there because.. Well he didn't really know why but Changmin dragged him there.

“What's with is gym clothes? Is that guy in love with the color pink?” asked Jaejoong eying the stitches on Yunhos clothes.

“Said the guy who owns a Hello Kitty mirror.” Contered Changmin making Jaejoong blush.
If word went around that he indeed had such a thing he would be doomed.

“Tch. And what if I have such a think? My uality isn't a secret,right? Everybody already knows that I prefer the same gender. So having those kind of things won't be that surprising.. but say. Why the hell are we here anyway?” Jaejoong looked at Changmin, still slightly flushed.

“Whatever you say Hyung. Well the reason for us being here is the guy with an undying love for the color pink and the person who hopefully will turn you into a happier person after he relieves you from all your ual frustration.” Changmin grinned broadly and signalled Jaejoong with his head to look into the direction of Yunho.

“So everything just because of him? You sure that he is the one going to help me? I mean he is hot and all but not that mu- Holy what is he doing right now?!” Jaejoong gulped heavily after seeing Yunho taking his shirt off slowly and revealing his muscles underneath.

“Oh . This is bad... “ Jaejoong breathed, looking slightly panicked because he could already feel his blood flowing downwards to one specific organ of his which would yet again cause him to have a problem.

Before he could run away Changmin grabbed his wrist and smirked at him.
“Say Hyung~ Do you still hate being a bottom~”
Jaejoong didn't knew where this was going but he still nodded.

“Well if that's the case I should have probably told you a few days ago that you won't need to bottom for this guy.. I mean. You can see- no sense his divaness from far away. Did you really think that he would be the type to do all the work~?”

“So.. With that you mean that I could actually had the chance to get a little intimate with that guy but because of your stupidness I had to endure it for this long?”
Jaejoong glared at Changmin who obviously didn't seem to realize that Jaejoong was pretty pissed right now.

“Yes, that's actually right. Oh hyung.. you are so stupid sometimes.” Changmin laughed but a few seconds after his laugh died because he got smacked hard by Jaejoong.
While profanities kept coming out of Jaejoongs mouth Yunho was oblivious of what was happening and just happily played football half .

After Jaejoong calmed down and let out his frustration on his poor dongsaeng he turned towards the sports field and headed directly to Yunho.
Without saying anything Jaejoong grabbed Yunhos wrist and dragged him with him.

“Hey! Where are you bringing me?! I had a lesson just now. You can't just grab me and take me away!” Yunho yelled at Jaejoong and tried to be annoyed when he actually was giddy with happy and dirty thoughts running through his mind.

“We are going to mine place. You told me you love me right? Now is the chance to show it to me.” Jaejoong looked back to Yunho.
“And I hope you are going to it me a lot in the future. But only as long as I'm the one who s. Got it?”

“Yes sir. I'm all yours~ And now let's have some y times!” Yunho screamed gleefully and picked up his pace.

Today was the day best day in his life. He finally could do all the thinks he dreamed about with the guy he loved and if you were to take Jaejoongs words seriously they are going to have a pleasure filled future~

~ After a few rounds of hot smexy love making~ (not going to write . I'm not ready for that yet. muahahaha)

“Hey now that you have accepted me. Will you also accept my scarf?” Yunho, who rested on Jaejoongs shoulder looked up at him. His eyes full of happiness and gleaming because he was so full of love. Literally. Jaejoongs was still dripping out of him.

“Oh hell no. I'm going to burn that damn thing and now sleep. I'm tired. Okay, babe?” Jaejoong looked at Yunho with a warm and loving expression, something Yunho never had seen until now.
But still he couldn't let Jaejoong burn his scarf.

“Forget it! You will not burn it ! I'll make you wear it and if it's the last thing I'll do!” Yunho looked at him fiercely and the only thing Jaejoong could do in that moment was to laugh.

“I like it when you divaness comes out. But how will you make me wear it without having me to have killed?”, he mocked Yunho.

With an smug expression Yunho calmly replied.
“You won't get from me until you'll wear it. Is that good enough for you?”

“Oh damn it..Fine. I'll wear it.” Defeated Jaejoong turned around and acted as if he fell asleep.

Triumphant Yunho snuggled against Jaejoong and shortly fell asleep,too.
The beginning of their relationship may be a little bit unusual but it would eventually get better.
Which it did. They are happy together despite Yunho being a y person at times and Jaejoong being an utter they still suite each other perfectly.

~ E N D

A/N: This is my first ever oneshot xD
I think I got the idea while I was talking on twitter? I don't know anymore but I started writing it after having a fabulous conversation on Twitter xD
anywaaays what do you guys think? Was I able to show you the faaabulouus side of the Jung Yunho? Yes or No? I hope I could T_T I really tried my best despite not being able to finish it in one go but being interrupted every time I tried to write it ~.~
I worked on it until 4.27 am and I'm dead tired right now. I couldn't keep the characters in place and I think I have a lot of grammar mistakes and typos in it v.v'
Sorry for that !

About my other on-going fic I wanted to say that it could take a while until I'm able to update it ^^'
I'm going to have my graduation exams in English and German this week which means that I have to study ;A; But after that I'm on a break in which I will try to write as much as possible und still try to study as much as possible D: The life of a student is hard.. v.v'
Anyways thank you for reading and I would really appreciate it if you could leave me a comment ^-^ Thaaank you ~ <3

Holy shiiet I wrote 10 pages in word O___O

Here is some fabulous Yunho for yaaa~
\(•_•)
) )z
/ \ Yunho: , I'm fabulous..