Chapter 12- Sometimes Crazy Sh*t Happens

I CAN'T STAND MY PARTNER!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Teach! Teach! Yongguk Hyung! He came.” Yoo Youngjae yelled excitedly.

All the other ten heads turned to him, the same shocked / excited expression on their faces. They weren’t expecting Chanyeol to come at 3 AM to his office at school.

‘But then again,’ Yongguk thought. ‘He practically lives there.’

“Okay, guys.” He said to his students with a calm voice. “Now, the good part begins.”

His voice had turned to an amused one at the end as a smirk had appeared on his lips.

“Finally!” Himchan threw his arms in the air. “I was beginning to think that we had to give up our sleep for nothing.”

Everyone rolled their eyes at Himchan, they all knew that the oldest student was sleeping the whole time.

“Hey, don’t blame me!” Himchan shrugged. “Yonggukkie’s couch is just too comfortable to just sit on it.”

Yes, they were at Yongguk’s house to watch Chanyeol’s room. It really wasn’t a problem since all the boys were normally staying at the dorms, Yongguk just had to talk with the dorm teacher and there they were!

Yongguk pretended he didn’t hear what Himchan had called him and just concentrated at what was before him: A stripping Chanyeol.

And Jello wasn’t making the situation any better.

“Hyung, he’s taking off his jacket! Oh, now his belt and his shoes. His necktie! Hyung, he’s ing his shirt. What the hell is he up to? He’s pulling down his pants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter