Snap 3 : I see her again in my snap

Love Radiance

What is your name?” Sehun asked in a smile.

“My name?” She asked in confused.

They both nodded.

“It’s Kanna, Heo Kanna” She said in a bright smile.

Ah i see” Sehun scratched his neck.

 

Then the awkwardness feeling come to them all, because what else?

 

Umm, i think we should get going, Sehun” Luhan said to him while pinching his arm.

Ouch! Okay okay, i get it” Sehun yelled because it’s hurt the pinched.

Well.. it’s for you!

It’s for you!

Luhan and Sehun shouted at the same time and gave the bucket flowers to her too in the same time. Kanna was shocked and confused.

“Y-you give this to me?” she asked.

Ye-yes th-this is for ya!” They shouted again in the same time. It’s funny when you think about it.

“We-well thanks, but.. really?” She asked again while holding the buckets.

Yes, really!” Sehun and Luhan shouted again.

Well, we gotta go, come Luhan” Sehun drag Luhan out of the Flower shop.

“B-but i haven’t say ‘thank you’ yet” Kanna said while looking at their back.

 

At Home...

 

Woaaa!! I can’t believe this” Sehun shouted to nowhere.

I like her” Sehun said again threw his body on the couch.

Luhan bitting his nails while sitting at the couch, “You think i don’t?” He give a gaze to Sehun.

I like her too” cut the gaze to Sehun and looking at the tv.

Then.. what should we do?” Sehun pat Luhan shoulder.

I don’t know, i never had a feelings like this” Luhan bit his nails again

 

In the morning...

 

Wake up, Luhan! Breakfast time” Sehun shouted from the kitchen.

Luhan streching after sleeping, and searching his handphone. He look at his handphone’s screen. There was only 1 email, he open it and chuckle.

XIAO LUHAN! I WILL NOT GIVE YOU, YOUR BREAKFAST IF YOU DON’T COME DOWN RIGHT NOW! THE FOOD IS COLD NOW!” Sehun shouted again, no it’s yelling actually.

I’m up i’m up!” Luhan shouted from his room. He chargered his hanphone and went to the washroom, to wash his face and brush his teeth.

Luhan such a sleepy head” Sehun starting eating his food.

Hmm, after this i must go to the park to shoot some photos” Sehun said again to himself.

Sehun, where did you put my pants? I can’t find it” Luhan shouted from the upstairs.

It’s in the drawer, in the bottom” Sehun shouted.

Find it!” Luhan shouted.

Luhan went downstairs, sat on the chair and start eating.

I must take some photos for my next project” Sehun talked to Luhan.

Really? I haven’t had a project now. Lucky you” Luhan playing with his chopsticks.

Well, i’m going” Sehun stood up and took his bag.

Don’t forget to bring something for me” Luhan grin.

I’m not shopping” Sehun stick his tongue.

Bye” Sehun went to the door, while waving but not looking at Luhan.

Bye, Sehun” Luhan waved to looking at Sehun back.

Sehun went outside, at the outside of their house he shouted.

Luhan don’t forget to do your chores”and then he goes.

 

After Luhan finished his breakfast he do the dishes and went upstairs then took a bath.

 

While Luhan do his chores in the house. Let’s take a look at Sehun.

 

It’s so cold” Sehun shivered.

I think it will snow in a couples day, it’s almost winter though” He look at the sky and took some photo. The wind blows through his bone, he tighted his scarf and his jacket and walk again trough the street.

This will took hours i think” He sat on the bench park and look at the photos in his camera.

He stop because he exhausted. He stare at the park, theres a kids who playing swing, theres a couple who holding hands while walking in the park, theres a dog it dig the ground. Then Sehun stopped at a familiar silhouette. While not give another thought he snap a photo.

 

There she is