Snap 1 : After ten years at the park

Love Radiance

"Luhan-ah!" shouted sehun at the back yard of Luhan's house.

"What?" Luhan asked as he stood up, after he laying on the grass.

"Do you want to go on trip with me and my family? your parents also agree to it"

"Sure! but where?" Luhan asked.

"To the mountain!" He said in full energy.

 

"Luhan-ah, what should we do now?" Sehun asked while he shivering in fear.

"Our parents was gone" he said again now he is crying.

"We can live" Luhan said while looking forward.

"We still have our money, we can live with it" He said again while shivering.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................

 

"That memories" Luhan said as he looking at the back of the window in his house.

"Yaa! Xiao Luhan! you were soak again in your mind?" Sehun shouted as he came from his Room.

"Yeah, about the incident Ten years ago" He said in sigh in a blank eyes.

 

Sehun looking at Luhan, he know what's Luhan feeling because he has the pain too.

 

"Luhan, let's go!" Sehun said to Luhan and Pull his hand.

"To where?" He said while looking Sehun in asking-face.

"You'll see" he said and then smile.

 

Sehun take Luhan to the park, with full of people and food stand.

 

"What are we suppose doing at here?" Luhan said in a lazy tone.

"Just refreshing our minds" He said while smiling to him.

"Hmmm, let's have a sit there" He said again then go to the bench.

 

Luhan follow Sehun then he sat beside Sehun. But then he remember again about the 'memories' of ten years ago. Well it is a pain memories, because it's when they lost their parents. Sehun and Luhan is not blood related but their parents is like a Bestfriend-bond so Sehun and Luhan were like a brothers because whenever Luhan there, there is Sehun and otherwise.

 

After the incident they were only 10 years old, they use the money from their parents money and theirs for have a life. But the relative helps them, even one of the relatives want to addopted them but they were refused it. So here they now, now they are 20 years old and they have a job, at a little cafe in around the corner.

 

"Luhan, do you want creepes?" Sehun asked and blabber luhan minds.

"Huh? what?" Luhan said.

"I said do you want a creepes?" He repeated.

"Oh yea give me the Choco one okay" he said

"Sure, wait okay" Sehun said then he ran to the creepes stand.

 

While Sehun buying the creepes, Luhan soak again in his mind. After about 10 minutes, Sehun cameback with two creepes in his hand.

 

"Here yo go" he said then gave the creepes to Luhan.

"Ah, yes thanks" he said then eat the creepes.

"Let's walk" Luhan said while he stand up.

"Sure" Sehun said

 

Sehun and Luhan talking about the Cafe and some interesting thing, while eating the creepes.

 

"Well then" Sehun said then put the creepes packaging in the trash can.

"Let's go..." Sehun word was stop while he looking forward.

"What?" Luhan asked but he still walking he didn't notice that Sehun was stoped.

"............"

"Sehun-ah, what's wrong with you?" Luhan asked then turn around

"Woooaa, sehun what are you doing? come on let's go home"

 

Sehun face was like "(OoO)" but then Luhan walks up to him. Luhan wave his hand infront of Sehun face, but Sehun still spazz.

"Look" Sehun said and then pointing his finger to someone.

 

Then Luhan looking at someone who was pointed by Sehun, now he is spazzing too.

 

"Look at her, isn't she lovely?"

"Yes, she is"

 

Is this a new thing for us?

 

 

Hello there! How is this fanfic in your opinion?

A comment and subscribe will made my day sparkle

and cheer up to updating the chaps xD

Please support me then~ xD hope you like the story