K-Pop? What's That?

K-Pop? What's that?

Have you guys watched the the mv already?! It's so AWESOME! The song is LOVE. Can't stop spazzing about it!!! Go watch it on their official youtube channel!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

'Please? Pretty please? I'll do anything for you if you follow me! How? How? Just please? You don't need to pay anything! Just follow me!' Emily begged her bestfriend Desperately.

'For the last time, I'm not going! I don't even know them! Who knows I might say something insulting and get into trouble? No. No. No!' Ji Eun shook her head vigorously.

'I'll just shut your bloody mouth with a masking tape!' Emily hissed.

After a few minutes of silence, an idea Popped in her mind.

'Okay... How about this, I'll buy for you ticket for the Avril Lavigne's concert here! But only if you follow me to this showcase!' Emily suggested, hoping that Ji Eun would follow her.

Blinded by the sentence buy for you ticket for the Avril Lavigne's concert', Ji Eun immediately agreed to it.

Day of the Showcase.

'Let's go!' Ji Eun said, dragging Emily out the door.

'Wait.' Emily removed Ji Eun's hand from her arm and sighed deeply. 'You're not possibly going to the showcase with me with that kind of clothes, are you?' Emily eyed her from head to toe.

'What?' Ji Eun rolled her eyes. 'Oh come on! You said that I would follow you and done! You never said anything Bout me wearing frilly, pretty dress!' Ji Eun cried.

'But still!' Emily argued. 'No! Let's just go! Oh look! It's almost time! We've got no time to waste!' Ji Eun dragged Emily out.

At the showcase.

Crazy Fangirls were screaming and laughing while waiting for the boyband group. They were dressed prettily unlike  Ji Eun who wore a yellow-checkered t-shirt with skinny jeans. A worn out Converse shoes and a cap to finish it. 

'Say, when is this boy band group coming out? I'm so tired! We've been waiting for 3 hours already! It's so hot and noisy! Aarghh!' Ji Eun stomped her feet.

'Just wait a little while more. It's starting soon. You know, you should try and listen to KPop instead of English songs.' 

'NO.' Ji Eun answered her before she even finished her sentence.

'Fine. Oh and they're called Block B for your information.' Emily stated.

'What kind of name is that?! Block B?' Ji Eun paused to scoff. 'You're kidding right? What a stupid name!' Ji Eun folded her arms.

'Shut up! They're BBCs here! They're able to kill you!' Emily covered Ji Eun's mouth.

'See! This is why I don't want to follow you!' Ji Eun angrily said. 

Before Emily could argue further, the MC came on stage announcing that Block B would come on stage in a few minutes time.  When the MC said that, all he'll broke loose. Screams started to get louder and wilder. Hyper-ness went higher. It was crazy in there. 

Block B came on stage and performed their newest song. Ji Eun shut her ears in annoyance. 

'What the hell? They're performing for goodness sake! Why can't they be a little quieter! I can't hear a word they're singing! Well, even if I do, I wouldn't understand it but still! It's so annoying!!!'

Kyung's POV.

We went on stage, listening to the screams of BBCs. Of course I'm happy but sometimes it gets a little... annoying. 

While we performed on stage, I saw a girl. A pretty, beautiful girl. I was mesmerized by her face. The wind was blowing her hair and I swear she look like an angel. She was cute. But I don't get why she covered her ears... Oh! Don't tell me... She's not our fan?! But.. Why would she be here? Nah. That couldn't be it. She's probably irritated by the loud noise. Yea, that's it.

I kept looking at her, pretending to be looking around and listening to what the MC is saying. But my eyes won't listen to me. My eyes kept on looking at her. Damn you, eyes.

She occasionally look at us and almost caught me looking at her. I would pretend to look at the boys and nodded. And when she isn't looking, I would look at her and admire her beautiful face. If only, she's a diehard fan of me...

Fortunately, I had my chance! In a section, 2 lucky fans were chosen and it happened to be her and her friend(I guess.) I tried really hard to not smile and act cool but I guess it didn't turn out well because the MC was teasing me. Oh great. 

In that section, we were told that we were supposed to give them hugs and at that time, I was dying of happiness. Literally. I cleaned my shirt and act cool and wait for it. At the corner of my eyes, I saw her sheepishly smile and it made me a little disappointed. Does she not like us?  After what it seemed like a decade, it was finally my turn. I opened my arms wide unable to act cool and smile like a crazy guy. She slightly bow and came nearer to hug me. I hugged her tightly. Her hair smells nice like lavender that makes me never want to let go. 

After we hugged, she smiled at me and I caught myself staring at her soft, small lips. It was driving me crazy! I really wanted to kiss her. Ohmygod, I'm crazy.  I officially pronounced that I'm captivated by a girl who is a total stranger to me. 

Ji Eun's POV

I gotta admit it. They smell nice! How I feel like hugging that guy's body and it...  Ohmygod.  Holy!  This is not happening! Gather your senses back! Taylor Lautner is way hotter although I don't really like him but! He's better than urghh...

How I feel like going back home and sleep on my comfy bed and go to Lala Land. 

Must.

Stop.

Thinking.

About.

ertic.

Things. 

Although the showcase is over, we still have to meet up with the Block B. And this is not helping.  The boys gave Emily a signed CD. If I wasn't here, Emily would have fainted by now. 

The last guy whom I hugged just now- What was his name again? Ah right, Kyung. This Kyung guy gave me the CD to me personally. Which is totally weird. And of course I accepted it with a smile out of courtesy or I'll be thrown out. Kyung suddenly pulled me into a hug which surprised me. 

My body stiffen. 

My mind went blank. 

I almost stopped breathing. 

My eyes widened. 

I could feel the stares front the other members and Emily. 

After we pull from each other, Kyung smiled widely at me which, for some reason, melted the insides of me. I just stared at him unable to speak or bad-mouthed him. If it's not him, I would punched that molester.  I could feel my face heating up.

Is it just me or is the room hot? 

We talk for a while and finally said our goodbyes. Emily was talking about me and Kyung all the way home. And I didn't hear a word she say as I was busy with myself, thinking about what he whispered in my ear when we hugged.

'Check your left pocket later.'

Emily and I parted ways. I totally forgot about the pocket stuff until I was about to go to bed.  I checked my left pocket and felt something which felt like paper. I took it out and saw numbers. 

Numbers. 

Seriously? 

Why did he put damn numbers in my pocket? It doesn't even look like a math question. Until it occured to me.

That that was his number.

Without realizing, a smile was formed on my face. I didn't care about anything else. Only him was on my mind. Not Greyson Chance. Not Justin Bieber. Not Taylor Swift. No nothing. It was Kyung. That crazy guy that smiles everytime.  I looked at the number again.

'It wouldn't hurt to search a little about them, would it?' 

A big smile plastered on my face as I drifted off to sleep thinking about him. I think I'm in love with that guy called Kyung.