Chapter 1 - Wae?

"I'm Inlove With My Neighbor"

White Day - Girls' Day | http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZvXb38z_R8

I was walking on my way to school when I heard voices of girls that sound like they're going to die in any moment. Here it goes again... The day I always expect but also the day I'm always afraid of. 'Wae?' I always ask that to myself. 'Why that I'm always lonely when White Day comes?' For other guys and girls out there it is their chance to make things beautiful with the one they like. But me? Naega? I've never ever received things that called 'one's message of love'. What in the world did I do to make me suffer like this? I only just want to have someone to have my love and share my time with. But then again I always fail. In the 16 years of my existence I always fail to attract someone.

But now... I already have a courage. A courage to tell my feelings to him! Who? A senior in our school. Jo Hyun Bin. He's a tennis player. Even though he's not the star player I find him the most attractive in their team. And I would never miss this day. He's going to college soon. I'm just still a junior student. And I don't want my feelings to be burried again in the soil. So now...

I already entered our school premises with some girls and guys busy with their own stuff. It's like Christmas or something. Many gifts received by random people. And for me. I prepared a heart shaped homemade chocolate with love for Hyun Bin sunbaenim. I didn't sleep for it to be perfect. I spent hours of arguing with my aunt on how to do it. And finally I will have a taste of love in my life. I just hope he'll accept my confession.

The bell rang.. That means it's end of classes already.Time passes by quickly. And I'm sweating like I've been in a sauna for 6 hours. 'This is it Ae Mi. Take all the courage you have. Don't let yourself down'. I always knew after class Hyun Bin sunbaenim would always go practice at the tennnis court. And of course there are other girls who would give him presents too this White Day. So I waited for them to vanish quickly so that if any bad case happen such as me being rejected it wouldn't be a big issue for a bit popular girl like me. 

The girls were already gone. I was making my way to him when he's packing his bag and was about to leave. "Jogi.." I said and he stopped and looked at me. "Oh! Ae Mi ah why you're still here? Had a training for another competition?" "Ani. I.. I.." "Why are you suttering? I thought you don't have the word 'stutter' in your vocabulary!" He joked around. "Jo Hyun Bin sunbaenim 'I Like You'!" I handed shakily to him the box of chocolate I made. "For me?" he asked taking the box. I nodded. "Ahmm.. Kamsamnida. I really appreciate your gift!" he smiled. I just nod again not looking at him eye to eye 'cause I might faint at any moment. "You're really a cute person and indeed a smart one but I'm afraid I can reciprocate your feelings for me. Sorry to say this Ae Mi but you're really not my type and besides I already have a girlfriend. I'm so sorry!" I can't move a single part of my body because of the words he said. I'm not his type? He has a girlfriend? Means I'm rejected right? I just looked down and felt like crying. 'This is my first time doing this! After all of the crushes I have. I've finally had the courage to confess. But I'm rejected?' "Hey.. Don't cry. You'll somehow find the one for you. It's just that I'm not him." he said giving me a handkerchief. I wiped my tears with it and faced him. "I'm so sorry for my actions. It's just I really admired you and it's my first time confessing to someone." "Gwaenchana. At least you're not mad at me or something." he said giving those sweet smile at me. "Ani!I'm not!" "Are you sure?" "Nae." "I'm sorry but I have to go. I really wanted to walk you home for giving me a gift but someone's waiting for me." "It's ok really. Oh! Your handker..." "It's fine. You can have it. Think of it as an exchange gift for your chocolate. Bye now!" he said and walk off. 'It must be her girlfriend waiting for him. Ugh!! Jinjia!! It's the day that I already had the courage I need but I failed! I've been rejected! Why am I so unlucky with love? Do I have bad luck or something? Wae??'  "TT-TT"

Yes! Finally done with the first chappie! Hope you enjoyed it! :) Sorry for the bad writing skills. I'll promise working on it. Bad chap huh? Shout out what you think...