THE WOLVES AND THE BEAUTY 1.

THE WOLVES AND THE BEAUTY

CHAPTER 1. 

As every day I was afraid to go to the school, begged for not find them to whom?? ......... In this popular small group within the school where I'm going, how I met?

Narrate you-
I came along with my parents to an unknown place, did not know much of the language, was disoriented, but due the job he had been given to my father, my mother, and my little half brother still we come to live in this country.
 
-I went to that country at the age of 15, I say goodbye with tears in the face of my best friends, promising them that one day he would return.
 
So began my life, the Day that now called South Korea, in the capital of Seoul, my parents said that I had school, which was somewhat expensive but the company where my father works could cover the payments, that's how come Arts to the school.
 
A normal day like all days,but afraid because among school and was the language border, if they spoke but little, I was ashamed to speak so I walked towards the entrance was wearing a beautiful uniform Color Brown, my coat was gray, my tie was icing on and my socks were black, had naturally curly hair with a beautiful shine, my skin was white like a pearl,my eyes were like two shiny marbles And is that since that among..Everyone looked at me, I nervously walked to my classroom was very scared.
 
When I heard that the girls said something of wolves, who die for to talk with they and stuff.
-Entered the master and all got up to greet-
CLASS: Good Day Professor Yang.
Teacher: Good morning class, today we have a new student his name is Seohyun and she comes from abroad please take care of it.
Students:-whispered-she is very pretty, but is seen to be fool.
Professor: SHUT UP! be respectful.
 
All students were silent, but still hear whispers like ¿Do wolves tell her? Do wolves taken out of this school?
 
I asked myself, who were those wolves and if you were very popular .....
 
-The lunch came and I was scared because..I knew no one and everyone looked at me weird, a girl named Sung but he liked be told Sunny, approached me and told me that if I could get together with her, -I without understanding very well, nodded my head.
 
She told me that could speak English and who lived a long time in the U.S., and my language was not the English,but since childhood had taught me and I knew perfectly well, so we walked toward the dining room and started telling me the groups that were divided in the dining room-all in English-
 
We sat at a table with our breakfast and out of curiosity asked:
 
You: Hey Sunny, you know who they are "Wolves"?
Sunny: SHH! not talk about them
You: Why?
Sunny: -She was silent a moment when .....
 
XXXX: YYAAA!!! 
One person: I am sorry, truly sorry will not happen again
XXXX: I've pushed, that's no excuse now you will see them with me
 
-The wolf began beating the boy, without pity for him.-
 
I was centimeters from what happened, I was very angry and just I shouted. -I got up from my place- all turned to see me and began to murmur again. 
 
The wolf approached me while only lowered my gaze, my heart was beating fast, so I started to insult, Sunny grabbed me by the arm but I refused to go. 
 
XXXX: Do not know who I am stupid little girl?
You: I don't care who you are, leave him alone.
XXXX:-Laughing-I'm Luhan petty, and you believe that with a foreigner you are coming to bring order here?
You: -Slapped him- NO! and was worth a damn what think of foreigners.
Luhan: You do not know with who have you placed -rubbing his cheek-
 
Sunny and I went out running from the dining room and went to the planters it were behind the school ...
 
You: It was fun not think? -agitated-
Sunny: You looks like fun-agitated-
You: Yeah, that guy is very rude and arrogant.
Sunny: Friend I must say that you made a mistake.
You: Why? -something scared-
Sunny: Not only is he, if not other 11 more.
You: and why .... that can happen?
Sunny: Are sons of rich families, one of them has a father the vice president of Seoul, each one is frightening, are bratty, fickle, and even say some are gay, since neither at the prettiest girl in the choose.
You: So everything this you did not want tell me?
Sunny: Yes, friend you've already got a problem 
You: not quiet, I'll be okay tomorrow it will happen to this guy luhan or whatever.
Sunny: He's not Korean, is Chinese, her father is a businessman that transports things Chinese to Korea, and is a man with many influences.
You: Alright....Alright! stop talking about them and better go to class.
 
Sunny: There's more one of them is right in the class that continues .....
You: What? There are not that horrible, more wolves stinky -started to laugh and so Sunny too-
 
When we entered the building we all watched and murmured things like this already dead!These wolves will kill her! From what I know is a penniless! -Sunny only looked ugly- Because some words I did not know its meaning so I pass by unnoticed-
 
We entered the room and a guy hit me very high at the shoulder and gave me a folded sheet. -this as I did get worried- He looked at me all the time with a look half angry, curious and ersion I did ignore -not opened that paper that he had given me this boy until I finish our science class- 
 
I left the classroom
Sunny: You see how you looked Chanyeol?
You: That's his name?
Sunny: Yes, his parents are merchants of high-level
You: Oh! yes .... I noticed that he looked too, and even erted way.
 
I walked a little, and someone turn toward him, very abruptly and quickly he told me ....
Channie: This is not a game girl.
You:-trying to away from him- you hurt me -I managed get away from him- YOU ARE A FOOL THINKING THAT AFRAID YOU -ran- 
 
I ran to the bathroom and quickly dialed Sunny  by phone to find out where she was 
You: Sunny where are you?
Sunny: I'm outside of the building
You: i'm coming to there.
Sunny: You okay?
You: If I'm coming. -you hung-
 
I left and went looking for her, and sat in the same planter a moment ago. 
 
Sunny: You see, I told you you had not done anything
You: Still I have no fear, some kids are stupid.
Sunny: But you are okay right?
You: Yes, ah.....by the way that guy on this Chanyeol, I gave this...
Sunny: She opened the paper and read what it said-
You: What it say?
Sunny: you promise not do something crazy?
You: AHH! -sigh- okay that's what it says?
Sunny: It says "Get out of here for good or you see so fierce we can be stranger "
You:-started to be angry- They are going to pay, AHHH, I'm very angry. 
Sunny: please do not try anything wrong okay?
You: why do you say this? -calming- Okay, I will do nothing, they're stupid will happen tomorrow
 
 

You concluded your classes, still your luck not find nor Luhan nor Chanyeol, the end of classes, you were walking with your favorite music, minutes before you say goodbye to Sunny, took the bus, because your father was not money and therefore could not give you all the comforts you wished, but it was good, you did not need it, in the way you were thinking what I was saying that paper and even carry in your pocket, you came to your house and took off your shoes. 

 
You: OMMAA! I'm home
Mom: I see you learn Korean fast -laughing-
You: I'm exhausted mom.
Mom: Just saying, you came at a good time this list the food.
You:  I don't have hungry, I want sleep a little. 
Mom: Daughter is too early 4:00 pm come eat, prepared Korean food.
You: UHH! that happiness, okay I'm going to take off my uniform
Mom: don't be late.
You: Wait and my brother?
Mom: Daughter classes here are different on leave until 7:00 pm
You: But why?
Mom: He's going in the afternoon, come at 2:00 pm
You: Well, you walked to your room and you recostaste and tried to not think about what happened today saw the paper and left it on your table.
 
You went to the kitchen:
Mom: How was your first day of school?
You: Good-you lied-
Mom: Good, how about teachers?
You:-with a little food from your mouth- They are friendly and somewhat strict
Mom: Daughter seems very good, but many times you said do not talk with your mouth open.
You: 7.7
 
I'll do my homework, do your homework, your brother arrived shortly after and until dusk came your father. 
 
Your mother spoke again for dinner, were but that period of time your brother was sniffing around your room and saw you had given paper in the morning and took him to the dining.
 
Your brother: Seohyun What is this? -and opened-
You: Leave it there Nahid-snatched- (Nahid is the name of your brother)
Your Dad: Show me what is that!
You: There is nothing Dad -Were you nervous-
Your Mom: Daughter is your daddy please give it.
You: Here you are -gave it fall face-
 
Your dad opened it and began reading the letters, got up from the table very elated and angry.