End

Fate's Road

Once there were two children born who were two halves of a whole, soul mates.  These children were born in different countries, however.  It seems, as if, from the beginning fate was against them, and they were destined for lonely paths.  The boy was born in a rural town with many siblings, but had a passion for performing.  He worked hard to achieve his dreams, strived for perfection, did what he could to get signed to a company.  One day, with just one flick of a pen, the boy was famous.  He traveled the world with his friends, touching the hearts of people everywhere.  He still tried just as hard to please his audiences, and had a warm open heart.  He was a perfect boy, perfect voice perfect hair, perfect heart.  The girl however, grew up trying to succeed in school, and change the world.  She wanted to do so much, help so much, but it always seemed just out of her reach.  Just like the boy.  From the audiences she watched and one day a spark formed in her heart that nothing could quell.  A spark that throbbed each time she heard his voice, became a slow fire and consumed her feelings.  She could no longer focus on any other boy but the one.  She worked as hard as she could to see his concerts, she lost sleep to wait for live videos, watched him grow as a performer and a boy with nothing but love inside of her.  She was always watching him and falling ever deeper in love with his very soul.  She could see how pure and beautiful he was.  She loved him more than anyone could ever love.  It was with this love that she carried the pain of knowing that he would never notice her and love her the way she loved him.  Such was the burden of her love.  No matter how close or far away the two children were, she still felt the pull of him, and he felt the pull of a mystery love.  He was never destined to find her, and she was never to meet him, but still their love remained.  The boy walked the lonely painful road of fame, knowing that he would never find love because he chose fame over love.  The girl walked the heartbreaking road of an onlooker, never being a part of the life she should have had with her soul mate.  Each night the boy and the girl would look up into the stars and wonder if there would ever be a time when they would meet their soul mate.  The years passed and still the girl stayed with the boy, watching him grow.  The boy became more popular and eventually found a wife.  The boy had children, and the girl finally found a way to change a little bit of the world.  But each night the boy and the girl would still sit looking at the stars, wondering if they would ever find their soul mate.  To the day they died, the boy and girl sat at opposite ends of the earth, wishing for a soul mate, for the love they could have had, but never finding the other.