Goodbye Zhoumi

Kingdom Of Death

     They was all alarmed. Jungmin get the paper and read the riddle hurriedly.

     Jungmin : In a river there is a boat and from the boat a rope ladder is hanging and the first bottom step is parallel to the water. On the rope the steps are 30cm apart and the water gets up 15cm each hour. How long will it take for the water to reach the third step?

      Seungyeon : Oh my god!! It's really hard. What to do?

       Kyuhyun : Wait. There's something wrong in the question. But i cant figure it out.

 

     They was all thinking until there's only 10 minutes left. They're still thinking when suddenly they heard someone shouting. They all searched to where the shouting comes but it's nowhere to be found. Suddenly a flat led screen appeared and in there they see Zhoumi in a aquarium.

      Zhoumi : Help me!!! JEBAL JEBAL!!!!

      Qri : Oh my God!!!

      Zhoumi : JEBAL....J..JEBAL~~~~

      "Only 5 minutes left. If you didnt answer correctly, say goodbye to your friend" the black boss speak on his microphone again. Heechul started to hit the wall. "DAMN!!!" Heechul said. Thr girls started thinking. They're really panicking.

     Zhoumi : J...JEB......JEBAL.......!!!!

     Jiyeon : Zhoumi oppa!!!!

      They all look at the LED screen. The aquarium is gaining a water inside. Until the auquarium was full of water. Zhoumi was still begging for help until he cant breathe inside the aquarium. All started crying. "Like what i've said. Someone will die if you didnt answer the riddle correctly. Now go to the cabinet next to Jiyeon. There is the next riddle" the black boss said in speaker again.

 

      Leeteuk : How long are you going to play with us?!

      Gyuri : Please stop now. We still have families to go.

      Hyunjoong : We cant do this. We're celebrity and we still have many ambition in life!!

      Boram : Please we're begging you!!! Who you are!!! Please !!!!!

 

      But in the end they all obey and look for the second riddle. Some of them are really confused that they want to broke the windows to get out but rule is rule. If they commit to go out all of them will die in such a mannerless way. They found the second riddle. They still dont want to open but the time suddenly starts blinking "!!!" they said. "Remember that one will die if you didnt answer" the boss said. "SHUT UP YOU !!!" Youngsaeng said. They cant take it anymore. All of them was really nervious, angry because their fellow died just because of that y unanswerable question.

 

     Eunjung : !!!!!!!

     Nicole : Why Eunjung?!

     Eunjung : I just thought of the answer!!!! TT!!!!

     Shindong : W-what do you mean?

     Eunjung : The water will never reach the third step because when the water gets up so does the boat and the ladder. I really hate myself!!!

     Kyuhyun : I thought of that too but i cant remember something.

 

     They all opened the 2nd riddle and read it. They really cant get what the question is.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 is up !!! Im really gratefull to your comment so i decided to update.

Im sorry that i make Zhoumi the first to die. Im really really really sorry for ELF's and Zhoumi bias. I hope you all understand. It's just in a fanfic.

 

God bless all of you.