We found something

Kingdom Of Death

     After that incident they all started panicking. They're groups into two and living for their lives. Since Nicole dont yet have a group, the black boss decided to put her in Group 2. "Okay. Proceed to the next challenge" the black boss said in his mystery speaker and they all goes in a garden. Heechul found the paper and read what was indicated on it.

 

     Heechul : "For the next challenge: You need to find a thing. You have 10 minutes. I wont tell what it is, you need to identfiy it. Im square, i can give you informations, im thick. You always need me wherever you go."

 

     "Group 1 and 2 you now go and search for it. No more alibi" the black boss said then the groups started to searched for it. The clues are kinda easy but they're panicking that makes them forgot what it os and everything. If one Group didnt find the thing the boss wants to get they will be the ones to suffer. 2 minutes remain and they cant find it until now. They started panicking since only few minutes remains.

 

     Kyuhyun : I found it.

     Jiyeon : Dont tell the Group 2 or they will get it.

 

     "If you find it. Go there at the cabinet and put it in" the black boss said since it found Kyuhyun holding the thing. Kyuhyun secretly goes to the cabinet for the Group 2 to not see. Of course they're fighting for their lives so they need to not share to the other group. Kyuhyun finnaly arrived at the cabinet and put it in. "Okay Group 2 please go to the music room" the black boss announced. Group 1 thought that they lose.

 

     Leeteuk : Wait. Are we the one who will suffer?

     Kyuhyun : Anio~~ I found the thing.

     Sungmin : So what's that mystery thing?

     Kyuhyun : A dictionary.

     Kyujong : Really thanks that we survived.

     Hara : But im still worrying about the others. I mean the Group 1.

 

     On the other side. Group 2 thought that they found the thing but they're wrong. "Music room. You need to use the instruments and find the mistakes or misplace chords or everything. Dont teach anybody or else i will kill you~~. You have 20 minutes. Time starts NOW!" the black boss said and the clock started to tic toc. It means that Group 2 need to have individuals, no more friends or group. They will fight for their lives. Poor Nicole that she suffer already.

 

     Nicole : Why am i already suffering !!

     Soyeong : We all had to suffer to live.

     Jiyoung : Hwaiting !!

 

     They all started to do what the black boss said. Back to Group 1 they are all resting for the next challenge. However the black boss forgot to turn off his speaker and Group 1 heard all what he say without the black boss noticing it. "Yes. Im doing this because of what their company do to my daughter" that the sentence they've heard but suddenly the black boss noticed it. Group 1 pretend to sleep. The black boss sighed in relief. But he dont know that he's wrong.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy That i updated today !!! Saengil chukhae hamnida Park Jungsoo (Leeteuk)

I hope you guys like this chapter ^^

 

hannahstarr22 : She's now here ^^ XD