Paper Man

Paper Man

I laid down on the grass at the park. Everyday I came here, no reason. I just liked looking at the kids playing and just watching other people have fun. I would sit there and write. One day I got a note. I didn't know who it was but I was curious so I replied back.

Having fun writing?

Yup. How's ur day?

Fine, yours?

It's okay.

What should we talk about today?

Hm, you.

Me? K, but only if we can talk about you.

Fine, what do ya wanna know?

Your name?

I don't wanna tell u that.

Fine then, I'll just call you paper man.

Okay.

Age?

19.

Really! I'm 18.

Cool.

Are you okay?

Better then ever.

You seem different, is something wrong?

Not really. Just wishing you would find me.

LOL. Ur so lonely.

Ur worse.

Hater.

I looked around the park. He always said that he knew me, that he's seen me before. I've never seen him. Even if I did, I wouldn't remember. I hit my head when I was younger and lost whatever memories I have. I told that man that to. I told him the secrets I couldn't even tell my best friend. I told him the secrets that I would never tell anyone. I told him things like my first love. My first kiss. Who I hated and who I loved. How I lived, how I ate. I told him the little things that others wouldn't care to hear. The next day I went back to the park.

Sorry about yesterday.

It's okay.

You don't look okay.

Where are you?

I'm in ur heart.

Funny. Really I can never find out.

Well it's not like I'm walking around with 500 sheets of paper in my hand.

I should just give up on finding you. Not like ur gonna show up.

Sometimes the people you think are far away are actually closer then you think.

What does that mean?

It means stop looking so hard, you'll never find me that way.

Why do I talk to you?

Because you love me.

I love u? lol don't kid yourself.

You know it's true.

Well if I love you then u must love me.

I guess I do.

Are you confessing?

No, I'm agreeing.

So confusing.

Ur too cute.

Whatever.

Jung ha, I'm in love with someone I know and ur in love with someone you don't know. Isn't that a perfect match.

No, people like that don't fit together. You have to be the same.

Really? Didn't you once say that it's good to try something new.

Yea but, hey I said that to a guy a few weeks ago, how do you know that?

Once again, paper man leaving me to think about things I don't want to. Making me care about something I shouldn't. If only I can remember that guys name. Stupid! I cant even remember his face. Gets me so mad!

"Oh sorry." I said looking down after I bumped into someone. The guy had his head down, not looking at me.

"Um are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine." The guy said as he walked away. Strange. What was I thinking about again? Oh yea paper man. Aish, annoys my so much. Wait a minute. People are closer then you think. Was that, paper man. I turned back to the guy who had just walked away from me. I then ran over to him and grabbed him by his arm which made him turn around. I then saw his face and looked at him closely.

"P-p-paper man?" I asked unsure. The guy looked at me confused.

"May I help you?" He asked annoyed I looked down and sighed.

"Sorry."  I said as I walked away. I knew he wouldn't just appear in front of me like that. Makes me sad getting my hopes up just to bring them back down again. I went back to the park again later.

Did you find me?

What do you mean?

That guy who you said sorry to was me. All i did was change out of clothes with someone else.

Noway, really?

I told you I'm a lot closer then you think.

Aish! I always had you that time!

Ur soooo cute.

Can I ask u something?

Sure.

Why do I miss u even though I don't know u?

I told u, u love me.

Do you miss me?

I'm missing u right now.

But u can see me.

Doesn't mean I cant miss u.

I really want to meet u.

U seriously need my help, fine. Go to the end of the park and then I'll be there.

Really!

Once again leaving me. I loved him. I knew I did but I just wanted to know if he loved me to. I did as he said and went to the end of the park. I saw a man standing there smiling at me. I ran up to him and stared at him.

"Paper man?" I asked crossing my fingers. He pulled me into a hug. 

"Jung ha." I pulled away and looked at him. 

"Your better looking then I thought." I said surprised.

"Did u think I was ugly?" He asked me.

"Yup!" I said laughing. He then kissed me and pulled away.

"Was that kiss ugly?" He asked smiling.

"Nope, it was pretty." I said laughing.

"Who calls a kiss pretty?"

"Who calls a kiss ugly?" He laughed and hugged me. I found him, paper man.

 

A/N: Honestly I'm not very proud of this oneshot. I think the last one I did before this was like 1,000 times better. Whatever though it's if you guys like it. Sorry if you didn't like it. T_T