What Goes Around, Comes Around; Seungho/Joon

When Authors Lose Their Creativity (Request Dump)


A/N: Here's the Joonho for the one request from MoonShineStones

My very first JoonHo (aka the only MBLAQ ship I sail. And I shall sail it for eternity.) /Ceeeeelebration time, COME ON! *dadadada da da dada*

Yeah, from now on I'll update the things I find creativity for first. And I just had massive Joonho feels lately.

So sue me.

And by the way: Nailed it.

 


He shouldn't. No, he absolutely shouldn't.

Repressing a groan at the sight of that...that person clinging onto the muscular arm of a very important person who she shouldn't be clinging to if her life meant anything to her, Seungho breathed out to calm himself.

He shouldn't be jealous at the thought of his boyfriend being clung to by semi-attractive girls who didn't know their place-

 

Oh, for the love of God, he needed to kill something right that instant.

MBLAQ was currently filming their last episode of Idol Manager, reciting prepared lines, acting out fixed reactions, following the script. However, what wasn't in the script, was that bipolar girl sitting next to his Changsun, gripping onto his Changsun's arm, sharing drinks with his Changsun. Seungho had a hard time keeping his eyes un-narrowed and away from the girl, trying his best not to send her the world renowned Yang-glare and make her wish for her dearest mother to hug her.

Instead he focused on glaring at his oblivious boyfriend from time to time, letting him know he was mad at him, for reasons probably unknown to the dancer, because he was a ing idiot like that. He could never figure out what was wrong when he talked about SISTAR this, SISTAR that on talk shows, Hyuna here and Hyoyeon there, all the while being exposed to the very angry and jealous gaze of MBLAQ's devil. Seungho then usually spent the rest of his day moping and ranting to his kinda-in-a-way-not-really best friend Dongwoo per text. (Which exasperated said Dongwoo, because as much as he loved the elder, there was only so much of Joon-trash talk he could take on a daily basis.)

And now, every time Seungho would narrow his eyes at the younger, he would get a confused glance in return, sometimes pleading puppy dog eyes, which he reacted to with an intensified glare and a turn of his head in Byunghee's direction, because Changsun deserved being glared at and getting the cold shoulder. It was his fault, for letting random girls hang onto him like that when he was clearly (alright, maybe not that clearly) in a relationship with somebody else and he should know better about Seungho's jealous ways.

Changsun was a man-, he decided with a huff, sending one last glare into the direction of the other, before his expression turned angelic the moment the camera swung his way.

He was a man- and Seungho wasn't going to bother anymore.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

During a much needed break, Seungho suddenly found himself shoved into a janitor's closet. It wasn't the most profitable place to be, since the mop that was hanging into his face emitted this not so healthy smelling odor of rotten eggs and disinfectant, a deadly combination in a cramped place like this. There was also something sharp digging into his back painfully, a broom stick he supposed, and he clenched his teeth at the feeling, wriggling in his place and fighting against the hands which were gripping his upper arms tightly.

“The hell?” he muttered when the light suddenly and a very serious looking Changsun came to light...quite literally. Seungho let his face go blank immediately, crossing his arms in front of his chest and arching an eyebrow.

 

Shoving me into janitor's closets now, Changsun? Seriously? How old are we, 16?” he blew at a mop string or mop hair or whatever you called those things, which was hanging into his face, and his expression darkened at the thought of being shorter than a ing mop.

Not that he was short. Everyone just was even taller than him. Doesn't make him short (even though it kinda does).

 

Before he could express his annoyance to the other person in front of him though, he was suddenly pulled into a hug by arms winding around his neck and Seungho was this close to suffocating, because Changsun was a wrestler in his former life, he was sure of it.
 

Babe, why are you glaring at me all the time? What did I do? Is it cause I ate your sandwich? I just thought, because of your diet and all, I would do you a favor,” his boyfriend whined into his ear, nibbling on the lobe a little before he pulled away to look at the leader's deadpan face.

“You ate my sandwich,” it was a statement, accompanied by pursed lips and reddening cheeks and darkening eyes and Changsun would have found it y if he wasn't the one about to die a gruesome death.

 

, you didn't know,” the younger let go of the older, stepping back a little and chewing on his lower lip, waiting for the other's reaction, or better said, trying to estimate the amount of violence contained in said reaction and he wondered if he should just run away instead.
 

While Changsun experienced a little panic attack, Seungho's eyes narrowed even more. Not only does he flirt mindlessly with other people, but he also eats his food? When he knows that Seungho loves food more than he loves people, additionally to that he was being forced on a diet, which means less food for him and Changsun still eats his sandwich? Oh, that's it. That's soooo it, Seungho had had enough. Taking a shaking breath, he mentally prepared for the booming lecture he was going to hold when the genius idea finally came to him.

He grinned.

 

Oh, you know, it's okay. I'll just ask Gyuri-yah to make me a new one,” smiling his most natural smile, Seungho raised his hand to ruffle through Changsun's hair. The initial relief on the younger's face was swiftly replaced by a look of disbelief and then followed by a pout. Quickly grabbing the elder's hand into his, Changsun pulled him closer and leaned onto his shoulder.
 

No. I'll make you one,” he murmured with a childish tone, chin on the blond's shoulder, lips still furrowed into an adorable pout. Seungho suppressed the need to smile goofily and chuckled instead.
 

It's okay, you're too busy anyway. Maybe I could ask Soyeon too, since she lives nearer.”
 

No, I'm not busy at all!”
 

Nah, it's okay, I'll just call her-”
 

No, I said I'll make you one!”
 

Changsun-ah, it's okay. Here, I'll call her right now-”

“NO!”

 

A loud crash was heard as Changsun flung Seungho's phone out of his hand, making it crash into a bucket and then fall onto the floor pitifully. Wincing at the thought of the scolding he surely was going to get for damaging one of his leader's beloved gadgets, he cautiously turned his gaze to the starstruck person in front of him. Throwing all the metaphoric cautiousness out of his metaphoric window, he thought “ it,” and pushed the older male violently into a bare wall, violently pushing away the mop which was about to fall into their faces, and burying his face into the crook of the shorter man's neck.
 

Seungho was still in shock of all that has happened and barely registered Changsun's nose slowly trailing up and down his neck. After a few moments of staring at the wall with wide eyes, Seungho came to life, blinking his eyes.
 

What the , Changsun, why the hell did you do that?” he cried, trying to separate the younger from his collarbones by pushing on his shoulders. He gasped, however, when he felt a sharp pain just underneath the collar of his shirt, and he couldn't withhold the low moan that left him when an eager tongue began lapping at the purpling spot.
 

H-hey,” he couldn't control the tremble in his voice as he said it, because soft lips were trailing up the column of his neck now, warm puffs of air meeting his flushed skin, goosebumps rising in its wake.
 

Don't talk about Gyuri,” was suddenly growled into his ear as two hands fisted themselves into his shirt, pulling him forward, and he couldn't help but get by this side of the younger. Slow pants left his parted lips, eyes well on their way to shut out of pleasure, cheeks flushed.
 

Don't talk about Soyeon,” a kiss was pressed just right underneath his ear, and Seungho tried to stiffle a shiver as the breathy voice rang right next to his ear. His trembling fingers were clenching on the other's shoulders as warm hands pressed down on his sides and slid up his back and down again, grabbing him by the buttocks and squeezing. Soft lips were leaving a fiery path on the skin of his neck and Seungho felt all rationality leaving him.
 

Don't talk about any woman or man in my presence, Seungho,” Changsun's voice was breathy, laced with lust and frustration, as he finally pulled the older into a passionate kiss. Tracing the blond's plush lower lip with his tongue, he forced his way into thepliant mouth while his arms wound around thin hips possessively. Seungho's hands trailed up his neck and gripped the back of his head, returning the kiss with even more force, before pulling away with heavy breaths.
 

Don't tell me the Lee Joon is jealous,” the blond smirked, tugging on the dark strands in a slightly rough manner, leaning in again and biting down on Changsun's upper lip before pulling, making the other growl with want.
 

It's pretty unfair, don't you think, that you are allowed to have girls hanging from you left and right and I can't even talk about one of my friends,” he breathed, biting down on his lower lip and averting his gaze. The mood turned from y to awkward quickly and Seungho felt the younger's perplexed gaze on him, making him lower his head.
 

So that was what it was all about,” he heard Changsun murmur before he felt his face being cupped and lifted, only to meet with gentle brown orbs and a breathtaking smile.
 

Babe, you don't ever have to worry about something like that, because for me there is only Yang Seungho.”
 

The shorter snorted at the cheesy line, smiling brightly at his boyfriend while shaking his head. Changsun smiled back, happy to see his Seungho, well, not glaring at him.
 

I don't even like it when she clings onto me like that, but I don't want to portray a bad image, you know? When there's a break you know that I'll be the one clinging onto your arm, while you ignore me and play on your phone.”
 

Seungho chuckled, with his upper back leaning against the wall, and played with his significant other's hair, threading his fingers through the hairs, tugging lightly, twirling the strands in between thin fingers. Slowly drawing the younger nearer, he tilted his head and pressed their lips together again. He enjoyed the slow slide of their lips against each other, the short breaths in between kisses, the wet feeling of a tongue against his own. He could feel Changsun's stubble, rough against his skin, could feel the short bursts of air out of the other's nose, and suddenly he was feeling much more needy than before.
 

into the kiss, he found himself pressed fully to the wall now, Changsun's hands underneath his shirt, grabbing and pulling and squeezing any flesh they could find. Feeling one hand slide down his side and squeezing at the back of his thigh, he wasted no time in hooking it over the other's hip.
 

They giggled as they broke apart, filled with an unexplainable excitement rushing through their veins, and Seungho bit down on his lip to stifle the loud moan threatening to leave his lips as Changsun ground his hips into his. Finding the other's lips again, he began pulling up the dark haired's shirt, when suddenly the door sprang open and they broke their intimate liplock in surprise.
 

The girl was standing there, mouth wide open, eyes trailing over their swollen lips, disheveled appearances, Changsun's hands on Seungho's , Seungho's hands disappearing underneath Changsun's shirt, his leg still hooked around the dancer's waist tightly.

A few instances of silence passed without any movement, save for the heavy up and down motions of the couples' chests due to their heavy breathing, before the girl mumbled something about starting filming and then practically speed-walked away.
 

Seungho kind of felt bad for her.
 

Kind of but not really.
 

And when they returned, the blond didn't even try to hide the grin of satisfaction on his face when he saw the now vacant spot next to the dancer.
 

Nailed it.