Move on?

Can Friend Become Lover?

Yoseob POV

I was planned to sleep all day long, but Daniel woke me up with his too loud and cheerful voice that annoyed me to death. I barely sleep two hours and this bastard just ruined my resting time.

“Rise and shine,.. Seob, it’s afternoon already” He jumped on my bed happily.

“Can’t you leave me alone, please.. Just this time,.” I mumbled sleepily under the blanket, but he seems doesn’t care and pulled the blanket away.

“Naah,. What the hell Seob,.. It’s noon already,. You sure sleep a lot huh” he merely laughed and managed to make me sit when he saw my face and squeaked involuntarily.

“What have you done with your eyes, it’s swollen badly” he touched my face and squeaked more.

“I know, then leave me alone” his shocked state give me a chance and I take that to hide myself under the blanket once more. There is no sign of Daniel that I thought he is out already when he finally asked.

“You both fight?”

“No” I pulled the blanket away, revealed half of my body. There is no way I can sleep anymore. He remained silent and waiting for the next words coming out of my mouth. I sighed and rubbed my temple tiredly.

“I confessed” I said lazily.

“so, he rejected?” I was planned on taking my way to the bathroom when he asked.

“No”

“Then?” I sighed tiredly for the ninth time. I washed my face with the fresh water. I saw Daniel crossed his arms and tap his foot impatiently. He is waiting for my answer. All right, I owe him explanation.

“I don’t know. I just confess then I leave. Besides, what can I do anyway?” I also crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows questioningly.

“Good point. So,. What’s next?”

“No idea. Pretend nothing happened maybe. I told him I would forget him though. The sooner the better” I shrugged my shoulder and continued.

“ah,. I’m sorry. I told him you were gay too. If we lucky enough, maybe he will let us stay at this house” I get out of the bathroom and picked a random loose shirt and tugged myself in.

That’s good enough for me, I don’t need to pretend anymore then, since you already confessed” he followed me to the bedroom.

“Right,. By the way, when you came? Where’s G.na?”

“She stays at her parent’s. Not sure when will be back though. Ah ,.. by the way. I’m hungry. Can’t you make us something? I bet you don’t get your lunch yet”

“You can be the most random people sometimes” I said sarcastically at his words, he can jump from one topic to another easily.

“Well,. I’m hungry. I’m pretty sure you too. If you expect me to cheer you up then I’ll do it after I get my food” he smiled cheekily showing his white glowing teeth.

“Jessh,.. As if I need ‘em” we walked out of my room, going to the kitchen. I observed the house and found it silence. I guess he had gone work.

“He is working, if you want to know” Daniel said casually and walked passing me to the kitchen. I didn’t say anything since it’s too obvious. After we managed to cook ourselves food, we eat our late lunch together in silence. I’m not hungry actually and I don’t feel like eating. While Daniel eats his food gratefully, I just play with my food as my thought travel to the last night even. He didn’t force me to eat and I’m really grateful of this little fact.

“I’m finish. Now,. Now,. Stop playing with your food, you wouldn’t eat it anyway. Go take a shower. We are heading out” he grabbed my plate away and shoved me to my room tenderly. I didn’t even have a chance to ask where we are going. Leaving with no choice, I choose to follow what he said and take my bath. I’m stunk anyway.

Doojoon POV

I stare at the scattered paper in front of my eyes blankly. I can’t get myself focused as last night memory filled my mind. I hate it, which is I don’t know why. Is it because of Seobie love me? or because he want to forget me?. One thing I am one hundred percent sure that I hate the idea Seobie cry, and the most important thing is I’m the one who make him in that state. Jesus,. Why am I this cruel to let him cry? I rubbed my temple frustratingly as I don’t get the satisfied answer. I yawned for the ninth time this day. Honestly, I’m sleepy as hell, but every time I managed to close my eyes the image of Seobie’s crying face haunted me and it tortured me. I gulped my I-don’t-know-how-much-cup of coffee in one go and grabbed my hair tightly. I intentionally go to work early in the morning to avoid Seobie. It is not that I don’t want to meet him. But I’m scared that I might make him cry again, and last night was more than enough for me. I rather die than make his tears fall again. Besides, I’m not ready yet, I thought it would be awkward for both of us and I think he needs his time. Just like me. I don’t know how I feel after he confessed, but surely not bad. I want to make myself another coffee when my phone vibrated, a signed of a new message. It’s from G.na, she told me that she will stay at her parent’s house for a while, not that I mind. Besides, I want to have some private time. I leave the message open without answer it. I need more coffee I guess.

Daniel POV

We arrived at hyunseung hyung pub too early, but it doesn’t matter. I just need the little devil in that little head out. I hate Seobie’s sour face, and as a good friend, I decided to take him out to this place. I managed to call other friends to come to this place as well. When we arrived, there is only Kwangie and Woonie, guess two other hyung still in the back.

“Hei,.. Dude. How’s life?” one of my friend kikwangie asked.

“not too bad. But this guy over here have a terrible issue” I answer casually as both of us barely sat at our designated seat. Kikwangie came with his younger hot boyfriend Dongwoonie, I have to tell you, they both really cute together.

“Hei.. Seob. Daniel said you confessed. So,. How is it?” Woonie asked while munching to his I-don’t-know-what-the-name-of-food.

“Great,. Handsome. You told em. Huh,…” Sobie glared at me which I received with big smile plastered on my face.

“Hahaha,.. it’s ok Seob. It’s not his fault. We forced him to tell us what happen. Besides, it’s not a big deal. All of us ever got rejected” Kikwang said, which followed by a little nod from Woonie.

“you guys have?” Seobie asked in disbelieved. Again, he received another nodded.

“Yeah,.. I, once confessed to my sunbae in University, guess what I got” Hyunseung walked closer to us with his “bad boy” Junhyung hyung behind.

“what is it?” Seobie asked further to our new comer.

“a cake on the face” Hyunseung smiled cheekily. He take Woonie’s drink and drank it in one go, he nagged about Woonie still under age and not allowed to drink yet, which cause a big pouted from the younger boy.

“How do you feel back then?” Seobie asked eagerly.

“I feel great” Hyunseung hyung answer cheerfully which cause Seobie open his eyes widely.

“Don’t freak out. I’m not that random” He laughed just to saw Seobie’s reaction.

“I mean, at first I’m sad of course, but then I’m happy too, cause that incident I met this gorgeous guy over here” He smiled lovingly at his boyfriend Junhyung hyung, they stare at each other and then have some hot kissed in front of us, don’t even care with our presence. Seobie, again open his eyes widely that I think it’s gonna pop out soon if he don’t close it immediately. In the other side, Kikwangie laugh and close his younger boyfriend eyes with his hand which cause a whined.

“ehm.. ehm.. Okay, Enough hyung. You freak Seobie out” I take the chance to stop the older to move to other hot stage of kissing which is tongue include, and take the Seobie’s attention away.

“Anyway.. Even Woonie have to confess thrice to Kwangie, well,. Kwangie received him in the end. The point is all of us ever got rejected. Kwangie once confess to our hobae and got called for the next whole month. Luckily Kwangie’s parent one of the influential people at school so they managed to reduce the issue easily. And hey,.. I don’t even have a boyfriend, yet” I smiled to Seobie.

“Owh my God. Is it true Kwangie? I’m sorry to hear that. It must be hard for you” Seobie said sweetly to our friend.

“Yeah.. it is. But I’m happy that my parent received my ual orientation easily” Kwangie give Seobie his eye smile.

 Seobie smiled at me. “Daniel, why don’t you have boyfriend yet?”

“No, I just don’t find the right person yet” I answer briskly.

“So, how you found out you were gay?” he asked more

“Well, chicks didn’t attracted me, and I only got hard when I saw gorgeous men”

“Eww.. that’s gross, dude” he scrunch his nose at my words.

 “What? You ask me okay. Hei,. We’re not talking about me. By the way, what I want to say is, it is not the end of the world. He rejected you doesn’t mean your world is over. Well, I have to say, Doojoon hyung is stupid for rejecting you” I mumbled.

“Daniel,. What you have to remember is he is not even gay to start with,.” Seobie reminded me

“Owh,. Right. I forget that little fact” I said mockingly.

“Yeah.. What Daniel said is right. Actually, I don’t even know how is this Doojoon hyung look like. Is he handsome?” Kwangie asked.

“Can we meet him Seob? I want to meet him too” Hyunseung hyung also asked which received glared from his boyfriend.

“Tsk,.. Tsk,.. You guys didn’t help” Seobie looked at us sarcastically.

“haha,.. Sorry. What will you do next then?” Woonie asked.

“Forget him, of course. What else?”

“I don’t know. Confess again just like me maybe. Who knows he will accept you in your second try or thrice just like me” Woonie said encouragingly.

“No, I’m not gonna do that. He is not gay, okay” Seobie huffed tiredly

“Then make him one” Junhyung hyung said his first sentence tonight.

“What?” Sobie asked, not sure with his ears.

“Yeah,. Make him one. I was straight back then. But Hyunseung make me one” He shrugged casually.

Seobie scrunch his nose cutely and gulped his drink “No, I’m not beautiful like Hyunseung hyung” He shaked his head violently. He is drunk already I guess.

“Yahh.. I’m not beautiful you small head” Hyunseung hyung smacked Seobie’s head softly, while the younger rubbed his head and pouted cutely. The others just laugh at his overload cuteness.

“it’s hurt. I hate you guys. Anyway,. I want to get drunk tonight” He said cheerfully and asked one of Hyunseung hyung employer to bring more drink.

“All right,.. stop talking. Start drinking” Hyunseung hyung said.

“Yeah,. Hyunseung and I will make nice drink. You guys wait here” Junhyung hyung slipped his hand on the older waist and both of them walked to the bartender spot to make the drink. Not long after that they come back with the colorful liquid, claimed that all of that have good taste.

“All right,… let’s get the ball rollllll” Hyunseung hyung shout to the crowded from Junhyung hyung embrace. With that, a loud music with full blast is played on the pub. With a lead one of the best DJ this place has. All of us yell in excitement, enjoying the night. I saw Seobie laugh out loud at Woonie’s silly move, and he seems enjoying the party too. I guess it can help him to forget his broken heart, even a bit.