Books or You

Books Before Boys

 

“Oh, no! I’m late again!” Chanmi was panting.

 

When she came in the library she took a deep breath.

 

“Okay, maybe not that late.” She murmured happily and took 4 books from the shelves.

 

When she sat down to the table she realized the boy wasn’t there. She pouted. “Or too late.”

 

She started to study but she couldn’t help thinking of him.

 

Then she felt a pain on her chest and heard a gasp. “Oh, no! Damn it! I’m so sorry miss.” 

 

Chanmi raised her head and smiled unwillingly. That was ‘her’ boy.

 

“Um…Are you okay? I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to do.” The boy was still talking and talking.

 

Chanmi smiled again. “Oh, don’t worry. I’m…okay.” That was coffee and it burned like hell but Chanmi was feeling well now.

 

The guy relieved. “I…am glad to hear that. Oh, you’re her. I mean we see each other almost everyday right?”

 

Chanmi blushed a little bit and nodded. “I guess yes, we see.”

 

 “I’m Luhan.” He said smiling. Chanmi bit her lip. “I’m Chanmi, nice to meet you.”

 

The boy smiled and sat down too. “That pleasure is mine. Are you a student too?”

 

Chanmi nodded. “Yes, I’m a soon-to-be-doctor.” She said proudly. Luhan laughed a little.

 

“And I’m an I-don’t-know-but-I-hate-college-student”

 

Chanmi widened her eyes. “But you come here everyday. You must be studying right?”

 

Luhan nodded slowly. “Um…Of course and the library has free Wi-Fi”

 

Chanmi started to laugh. “I didn’t know that.”

 

Luhan pretended like he shocked. “How is that possible? When I go somewhere it is the first thing I ask.”

 

Chanmi shook her shoulders. “Well, I guess I’m a little nerdy.”

 

Luhan refused it. “I think you’re just a medical student.”

 

Chanmi smiled. Then her phone started to vibrate. “Oh, no! I’m late. I have an exam today.” She explained and bowed. Luhan held her hand and kissed. “Then, see you tomorrow,huh?”

 

Chanmi blushed again and nodded. “Why not?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Next Day

 

Chanmi was looking around to see Luhan but the guy was nowhere. I guess it was a one-day event, huh? I thought he liked me…

 

Then she heard a voice. “Sorry…Can you move, please…let me pass…Ugh, I’m late…”

 

Since the library was silent, the boy’s voice was filling it. Chanmi chuckled and watched Luhan.

 

He was running, well kinda. Finally he reached Chanmi’s table. He cleared his throat and tried to look cool. “Um…hi!” He smiled.

 

Chanmi gulped and nodded. “Hi!”

 

Luhan sat down. “How was your exam?”

 

Chanmi smiled. “Cool…I guess, I’ll pass it.”

 

Luhan raised his hands and cheered. “Yes! Then we have to celebrate it!”

 

Chanmi blinked severally. “Huh? Now?”

 

Luhan nodded. “Of course! I know somewhere, its ramen is delicious! You’ve to try it! Ichiraku is the best!” (Please tell me you know Naruto:D)

 

Chanmi raised an eyebrow. “Isn’t it…” Then she gave up. “I’d love to but I have to study…”

 

Luhan nodded sadly. Doesn’t she like me or is she really busy?

 

“Um… what about tomorrow?”

 

“Sorry…”

 

“Ummm… Next week?”

 

“I’m really sorry…”

 

“Oh…I get it, don’t worry…”

 

Chanmi pouted. She didn’t want to reject this cute boy. Besides she really liked him but her exams… Books before you, sorry Luhan…

 

She gulped. “Um, maybe you should give me your number. So I can call you when my exams over.”

 

Luhan raised his head with excitement. “Really?”

 

Chanmi nodded. “Of course! I mean…I really want to eat at Ichiraku!”

 

Luhan chuckled. “Then give me your phone.” Chanmi gave it without hesitation and Luhan saved his number in her phone.

 

He checked his watch and stood up. “Gotta go! Don’t forget to call me!”

 

While Chanmi was nodding Luhan gave a small peck on her lips. She blinked severally. But she was too late. Luhan had gone.

 

She checked her phone and saw Luhan’s number. He had saved his number as ‘loverlulu’

She smiled widely and chuckled a little bit.

 

Then she tried to study again. Yep, books before boys…

 

A.N// Yeah, I know...cheesy:P

Anyway I hope you like it, you can check my other stories too

here's a long-chaptered story

The Bodyguard                         Kris & Naeun(OC)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/494427/the-bodyguard-exo-kris-krisandoc-exomkris

 

and better than that, a Luhaan with Lay and a little bit Minseok:D:D