7 Minutes ~The Dragon~

7 Minutes ~HIATUS :(~

~G-Dragon~

The party seems to have stopped for him. As he walks inside the room all eyes were darted towards him. Girls eyed him like he was a sweet delicious candy while boys envied him. He walked coolly and didn't pay attention to the crowd, who soon went back to the party mode it was in before.

 

"Yo! Chaerin happy birthday!" Jiyong greeted his cousin and hugged her.

"Thanks oppa!" Chaerin hugged him back.

"Here's your present" he then handed a small box to her.

"What's in this?" she asked curiously as she shakes the box and intently listening to what's inside it.  

"Your request...." he gave her the heart melting smile that all girls in that room would die for. Sometimes Chaerin would be considered as one of the luckiest girls in the world, not only for being close to Jiyong but also for being able to see the good side of him.  

 

"Omo! You bought it! I thought you said it was expensive?" she said while jumping up and down like a little rabbit. 

Jiyong chuckled at how cute his cousin is. "I said it was expensive but I never said that I won't buy it. I know you really like that one and you know I can never say no to you..." Of course, how could he say no? Chaerin is like the little sister he never had. Being a single child was lonely for him but somehow she made him feel that he has a sibling. 

 

"Thank you very much oppa!" she said and hugged him tightly.

"No problem. Take care of that, okay? By the way, where's hyung? I haven't seen him..." Before he could even finish what he was saying, a guy wearing a black hooded jacket went to them and wrapped his arms around Chaerin.

 

"I'm here dragon." 

"Teddy hyung I thought you were not here" Jiyong joked.

"How come I will not be here? This day is important for my baby so I should be with her" he said while giving Chaerin a kiss on the cheek.

"Eww you're being cheesy again hyung..." Jiyong acted disgusted, but in truth he is really happy that his cousin is with someone like Teddy because he knows he would never hurt her. 

"Oh yeah, I noticed that you're not with someone today Ji. No girlfriend for this week?" 

Jiyong laughed, "I broke up with her the other day. It was getting a little bit boring..."

"Aish, there you go again. Can't you be serious for once?" Teddy said.  

"Okay enough chatting guys. Since everyone is here already let's do something fun!" Chaerin butted in before Ji could explain himself.  

 

Teddy raised a brow at Chaerin. She giggled and then shouted so that everyone in the party would hear, "Everyone, can I get your attention please! Since I don't want to waste this night without doing something memorable I decided to have a little game. The game is called.....7 MINUTES in HEAVEN!" All eyes widened as she said it. The room became noisy as people started to buzz about the sudden announcement. 

 

"Why do you have to choose that game?!" Jiyong asked Chaerin as he felt the eyes of the women in the room all staring at him after she said what the game was. 

She laughed at his hopelessness, "Why oppa? Scared?"

"Of...of course not...let's start the game!" 

 

A huge circle was form at the center of the room. Not all guest joined the game, some were just watching. Unfortunately, you, yes you, are one of those who were in the game. Actually you didn't want to join but your friend forced you to. You sighed as you waited for Chaerin to spin the bottle. You met her through a common friend and ever since you had a good friendship with her. You looked around the circle. Some guys look drunk, while some looks normal, until your eyes landed on him. He was wearing casual clothes but he somehow stands up above the rest. 'He's beautiful....' You stared closely at his face, 'I think I have seen him before...'

 

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard your friend shout, "Oh my god!!!!!" You looked at the center and almost died when you saw the bottle pointing at you!

 

"Hell no......." you blurted out. You looked at Chaerin and gave her a pleading look to spare you but she gave you an evil smile instead. She gave you the bottle and said her goodluck. You nervously spin the bottle and closed your eyes, praying that it will land on someone less 'troublesome'. You then heard the crowd go "oohhhh...." you opened your eyes and looked at where the bottle was pointing at and to your surprise it was the guy you were staring at before.

 

You can feel the girls' angry looks at you. Your friend pushed you forward while Chaerin drag both of you and pushed you inside the closet. "Okay guys! 7minutes...starts....NOW!"

 

"You've got to be kidding me..." you mumbled.

"No" you heard him say. You turned around and saw him smirking at you.

 

Jiyong looked at you from head to toe, 'Not bad' he thought. He went closer to you while you stepped back until you got cornered. "Hey, don't be afraid I won't be harsh on you." Your eyes widened as he trapped you between his arms and the wall and slowly leaning his head to you.

 

"Ehhh...uhmm....I think this is a mistake. You see...." but even before you could finish you felt something warm on your lips. Something soft and warm. And sure enough Jiyong was already kissing you. 'Stop stop stop' your mind was screaming but a bigger part of you seems to want more. Without you knowing it, you were already responding to the kiss and kissing him back. Jiyong felt small electric shock ran through his body as he felt you kissed him back. He intensifies the kiss which you like. After seconds of kissing, both of you needed air and broke away from each other.

 

'What the hell did I just do?!' You mentally punched yourself. You buried your face on your hands trying to hide the embarrassment away from him.

 

You heard him chuckle so you looked at him. Your heart almost burst out of chest when you see him smiling at you. "This was your first kiss?"

"uhhhh...." you didn't answer and just looked away hoping that he won't notice you blushing. But he placed his hand below your chin and gently made you face him. Seeing his face upclose made your heart pound even more and you just wish that 7 minutes will finally be over. 'God damn it, since when did 7 minutes get this long?!' you thought.

 

"There's still time left..." he said and kissed you again. Once again, your world became full of bliss. You close your eyes and just let him carry all your emotions away. But suddenly an image flashed in your mind. You pushed Jiyong away which caught him by surprise.

 

"I'm sorry for kissing you" you said then gave him a bow.

"Why are you being sorry?" 

"I know you have a girlfriend already..."

 

Jiyong was slightly shocked with what you said. He tried to talk to you again but you suddenly heard Chaerin's voice followed by the sound of the closet door opening, "7 minutes is over!"