Would u be my girlfriend?

Be my girlfriend

Youngmin P.O.V.

I've had like this huge crush on the smartest girl of the school her name was Miyeon and she was definetly an angel from above. I knew her since the day that i came to this school. I've had always got lessons in my own house because my father who owns a big bussines thought it still was too dangerous to go out to school all by myself. Untill that day, my father finally signed me in to this school. At first i was a little bit nervous because of how the people would react and how they were. I greeted myself right in front of my class and the teacher told me to sit next to 'that' girl. When i put all my books on the desk and wanted to start listening to the teacher she waved at me and greeted. 'Hi my name is Miyeon, nice to meet you' then she shook my hand and all i said was 'H-i i'm.. Youngmin' i stutterd while introducing myself to her. 'So your new here, should i show you the school? because i don't think you know where are all the classes are' she said while smiling.  'Oh Ne, that sounds good' i said, still can't keep my eyes of her. 'How about after this lesson, because then it's break time' 'oh Ne, that's..' When i was about to answer her, the teacher caught us talking. 'Youngmin and Miyeon silence please'  'Ah Ne' i said and bowed to the teacher, same as miyeon. 

 

BREAK TIME

It was break time and Miyeon walked with me to the cafeteria she grabbed some fruits and sandwiches and payed for them. 'This time i'mma pay it for you, next time you will' she said while she gave me a wink. 'Dorawa! (follow me)' I followed her and we talked and walked trough the whole school, at the end we were at the rooftop. 'So this is the rooftop, this is where i am, most of the time, i study here, read books, think about things and a lot more.' She said to me. 'It's really nice here though' i said and took a seat next to her.' It was silent for a while untill she spoke again. 'So.. on wich school were you here before?' she asked me while eating some fruits. 'This is my first time i go to school' She looked confused at me. 'What? You'd never go to school before?'  'No, i always had a teacher at my own house' i told her. 'Ooooh.. gurae..' she said. Taking another bite of her watermelon. She had some seeds on her face and it looked.. pretty cute. 'You have some.. uh.. wait, i'll grab them' I leaned forward and grabbed the seeds of her face. Suddenly she turned her head and her cheeks became red. *Aww kieopta* i thought while staring at her face. She looked even more embarrassed. After a few minutes she turned back around and thanked me 'Thank you' she said. 'You're welcome' i said smiling. I looked at my watch and asked when the next lesson began. Uhh 1;00 PM starts the next lesson. 'But it's already 1:10' i told her. 'WHAT!? Let me see your watch!!?' she grabbed my arm and looked at my watch. 'Omo no! were going to be late for.. P.E.' She grabbed my hand and we ran through the whole school. I felt eyes staring at me but i didn't care, all i care about was this moment when she hold my hand. Everything went so quick and we already stood right in front of the P.E. teacher. 'Jeasonghamnida we are late' she said to the teacher and bowed. I looked confused but i also bowed. 'It's alright, Go put your clothes on and come fast ppali! and what is it with the hands of you two' she giggled and walked away. We both were confused for a moment but looked down, our hands were still inertwined. Quickly she brought her hand to her own hands and ran to the girls changing room. 

A FEW MINUTES LATER

She did sports on the side of the girls and i did sports on the side of the boys. I really wasn't paying to any of the sports. I was staring at Miyeon all the time. She was so good in everything also in sports. When i was stil staring at her i didn't realize a ball came towards my head. And because of that i felt down. Everybody was shocked and was staring at me, asking if i was okay. At first it was all blurry but later i saw myself in a white room. 'Where am i?' i asked while scratiching my head. 'Gwenchana Youngmin?' i heard this familiar voice. I turned and saw Miyeon who was holding my hand and looked with concern. That look made me crazy, in my head it said * I definetly had fallen for her*

So that was how i met her. I stood up from by bed and walked towards the calendar it was exaclty a month ago that i met her and that i fell in love with her. But didn't had the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. Untill today i thought about how it will be when i make the first move. I didn't know what to do untill i thought about something. I grabbed my Microphone and headphone and start singing. 

Ojik nan neoui Boyfriend~, neomanui Boyfriend~

Naega neol jikyeojulge neol hangsang akkyeojulge

Ojik neol wihan naega dwae julge~

When i was done with singing, I grabbed some pencils and started writing things on the CD cover like hearts and writing LOVE on the front. When i was done i grabbed the cd and put it in the CD cover. I took my clothes and put them on. After staring at myself in the mirror for a long time. I grabbed the flowers she liked and my keys and I went to her house.

IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE

At first i didn't had the guts to even walk to her door. But at the end i walked slowly towards her house. I've never been so nervous before, my legs were shaking and my hand were all sweaty. I thought about my gift *Was it to cheesy?* *What if she doesn't accept my gifts?* *Maybe she doesn't like this kind of flowers* All those questions were turning in my head. I sat at the doorstep thinking. But at the end i rang the bell and the seconds that i had to wait felt like hours. She finally opened the door. She had this cute dress with flowers on it. 'Ah Youngmin what are you doing here?' she asked me. 'Well .. em.. this..' 'Would you like to go inside, it's a little cold outside' she told me. I nodded and we went inside her house.

She gave me a cup of tea. 'Are your parents.. not at home?' i asked her. 'No they are gone for the weekend, but what was it you wanted to tell me' 'Eh wel..' I stood up and bowed my head. 'Would you like to be my girlfriend?' I held the CD and Flowers right in front of her. I couldn't see her facial expression because i bowed my head. But i guess she was shocked. At first i didn't heard anything but in the end she grabbed the CD and flowers from me. 'Is that a yes?' I asked her. 'I gues so..' She said blushing. I lifted her up and turned her around all happy. I hold her hand and looked in her eyes.

Now i finally can say; Nan neoui Boyfriend.