Everything Has Changed

Everything Has Changed

Everything has Change

It’s seems like any other day to everyone except to these two person. Its Jung Soojung first day in this school, and everybody wonder why she is accepted when it is nearly half of the school year while for Choi Jinri, she seems to be irritated by the fact that she will be the new seatmate of this new girl.

“Hi! I’m Jung Soojung. Hope we’ll get along well.” The new girl smiles to her new seatmate and introduce herself.

Choi Sulli.” she answered uninterested but unknown to the new girl, her seatmate’s mind is actually wondering why she is irritated at this new girl’s presence while she wants to see the smile that was given to her awhile ago. Damn it. Smile to me again new girl.

~~

The teacher gave her students a pair activity and since Soojung is new to the class, she seems lost to whom she will paired up. Most of her classmate has their pair already and she’s feeling out cast because of it.

“Hey.” She looked up to her classmate who called her. “Can you be—“but even before her classmate can finish his question he has been shooed by the short haired girl.

You can’t be pair with her, Taemin. She’s already my partner.” The poor boy just walks away sadly because he can’t pair up with his crush.

Why did you tell him that we’re already partner? You didn’t ask me nor did I.”

“Because I don’t want you be other’s partner. Now, shut up and let’s finished this activity.” Answered by the short hair whose face is already blushing.

~~

Since that activity the two can’t be separated and become instant friend who shared everything to each other that surprise almost everyone because Choi is actually a loner.

“You know what Sulli, I always notice that Taemin is looking at me. It’s kinda uncomfortable.”  Her new girl mumbled while focusing on her food instead of giving attention to the creepy guy who’s looking to her.

He has a crush on you.” Sulli said while looking to Soojung who didn’t seem to care about what the latter girl have said.

I heard of it already. Some of our classmates told me about it.”

“ And you didn’t care?” 

Nope. But I would if it’s you who’s looking me like that.”

~~

Soojung keep on saying things that makes Sulli’s face blush like it would burst, and she have been avoiding Soojung because of that. And that makes Taemin to have a chance to get close to her.

The class have an early dismissal because of the meeting of faculties.

“Sulli, can you accompany me to shop later?”

“No. I’m busy.”  She answer while fixing her things hastily.

Okay.” Soojung answer sadly and turn around only to be meet Taemin smiling sheepishly to her.

Ahm. Soojung-shi, if Sulli-shi can’t accompany you, I can.”

Soojung mindlessly agree. Having other friends isn’t bad at all. She thought.

~~

Sulli gets back to being loner because Soojung got a lot of friends now, and Sulli wonders  why she is lonely right now, why didn’t she felt this way before she came into her life.

“Have you heard that news?”

“That Soojung and Taemin are now an items? OMG. Yeah. I’ve heard it. They are like a perfect couple.” She heard this loud and clear and she also heard the gong-like sound in her heart that hurts. Now she knows why she is being lonely right now, She is inlove with the new girl.

~~

Soojung is now worried about Sulli. The last time they talk is when she asked the short hair to accompany her, and right now, she’s not attending school for 3 days.

“Mr. Park, by any chance, do you know what is Sulli’s address? I’m worried about her since she’s been gone for three days. Might as well send her the notes that she missed.”

“Oh, so kind of you Ms. Jung. Here is her address, don’t worry she lives alone.”

~~

Ssul? Sulli? Choi Sulli?” She’s been standing in front of the door for like 30 minutes now, and the Sulli isn’t showing up yet. If she’s not here in my last shout , then I’ll leave already.

Yah Choi Sulli!! Come out right now~~” she shouts at the top of her lungs only to be greeted by a tap on her shoulder.

What are you doing in my front door, Jung?”  she asked coldly, hiding the fact that she is excited to see this girl.

“I’m worried about you. Why aren’t you coming to school? Are you sick? Do you have any problems? You know I can always accompany you right?”

“I don’t want to be just a companion.” She murmured.

“what?”

“I said I don’t want to be just a companion to you! I am not coming to school because I hate how everybody is talking about you and Taemin about being a perfect couple. I hate seeing you with other people in the school. I just want to be with you alone, but you are always with them.” She pause, taking a deep breath only to see a frown in Soojung’s face. There is no other time, perhaps I need to tell her the truth, she thought. She looks sincerely in Soojung’s eyes and tell what she is feeling for the past few days.

“I know it is my fault that you are with them, because I ignored you before. But that time, I don’t have any idea why I’m feeling like this. Only when I heard some students say that you and Taemin now are couple, that when I realize that I love you. Soojungie, I am inlove with you.”  She said all this things sincerely and what she didn’t expect is when Soojung kiss her in her lips.

After who-knows how long their kiss is, Sulli only realized about it when they break apart.

Why did you kiss me? Are you inlove with me too?”

“Pabo! Don’t jump into conclusions again and leave me or avoid me. I am inlove with you, haven’t I spoke that indirectly before?”

She smiled to this new girl. Something is new to her, she feels like right now, she is the new one between them.

I love you Soojungie. Ever since I met you, I’ve changed into someone, and I know you knew that. I can’t promise that I won’t hurt you but I promise, I’ll do everything to keep you. Will you be my girlfriend now?”

“Yes Ssul. I am your girlfriend now.”

And with that, they enter Sulli’s apartment while kissing.