Chapter 3 + Apology!!!

Let me be yours, forever.

“Yes, Wufan?” Yixing answered, a bit uninterested. Wufan sighed softly, “Yixing, I know you’re very mad. I really didn’t know that I have that photoshoot. I wish I could go with you but I can’t.”

 

Yixing rolled his eyes, “I know, the typical.” He muttered and the other guy panicked, “Xing, Xingie. Hey, hey. Listen to me. I swear. I swear to you, I’ll go meet you this weekend. I already nagged my manager to clear out my schedule this weekend. And I already booked tickets for us to watch musical. You love musical, right?” Wufan asked, and Yixing can feel a bit of nervousness in his voice.

 

“…Yeah, I love it.” Yixing softly said, “promise me you’ll come?” he pouted.

 

Wufan sighed in relief, knowing Yixing is already calmed down. “Yes, I promise you I will, honey.” He chuckled softly, “forgive me?”

 

Yixing sighed, nodding his head even though Wufan couldn’t see it. “Yes, I forgive you, my prince.” He grinned, “However there’ll be no exceptions, you aren’t allowed to be late and dumping me away!”

 

Wufan laughed, and Yixing’s heart beats faster, “don’t worry honeyboo. I won’t disappoint you.”

 

They both say goodbye to each other as Suho tapped Yixing’s shoulder. “Oh, Suho! Have you bought all the things you want to buy?” Yixing asked, blinking at the handsome face that is Suho.

 

The said boy grinned, and nodded, “yep, I already paid for everything, so now let’s go home.” He smiled. Yixing nodded and follows Suho to the parking lot as he bit his lip, thinking what kind of fashion his pull off to attract Wufan even more. He was just about to pull his seatbelt when a green tea ice cream appeared in front of his face. He gasped, “green tea!” he giggled and grab the ice cream from Suho’s hand. “How do you know, Suho?” Yixing asked, tilting his head.

 

Suho shrugged, clasping his own safety belt as he leans closer to Yixing, “Well, I noticed you kept staring at it while I shop for juice. Besides…” the boy leaned in closer and closer until Yixing’s back hit the window. The chinese one gulped, eyes closed tightly as he bit his lip. ‘I-is he going to kiss me?!’

 

Yixing held out his breath as he felt Suho’s warm breath hit his rosy cheeks. But the thing he expected hasn’t come until 1 minute; slowly opening his eyes only to find Suho’s bright eyes staring at his own. “You’re too obvious, to be honest.” Suho whispered calmly, before clasping Yixing’s belt. He grinned and leans back on his seat, “I see you closing your eyes, Xingxing~ what do you expect me to do?” Suho teases and Yixing blushed hard, smacking Suho’s arm. “Annoying jerk!” he hisses. Suho laughed hard, as he starting the engine, “I’m sorry okay?”

 

Yixing pretended as if he got mad as he stared outside the window, a smile slowly making its way on his lips. ‘Stupid Suho.’

 

~

 

Wufan sighed in relief as he stared at his wallpaper, Yixing smiles cutely to the camera as he make a peace sign, he smiles softly before locking his phone as Xiumin called him.

 

“Wufaaaaaan! Come on! Your partner for the photoshoot has come! Come on!” the baozi called and Wufan slowly made his way to his photographer, noticing he’s talking to another tall guy with piercing eyes. Wait, isn’t he…? Isn’t he Huang Zitao, the new rising star idol that has become the king of CF? woah.

 

“Oh, Wufan!” Photographer Lee grinned and patted his shoulder, “hello, Lee-nim. Hello…” Wufan looked at the new guy who’s height almost beat him. “You’re… Huang Zitao, right?” Wufan smiled, offering his hand for a handshake.

 

The new guy stared at Kris; slowly a smirk crept up on his face, “Oh, are you the Kris Wu? They’re right. You’re very attractive and charming, I see.” He smiled, slowly shaking Wufan’s hand in a tight squeeze. “I’m Huang Zitao. Nice to meet you, qianbei.” Wufan blinked, slowly smiles, “uh, yeah. Nice to meet you too, Zitao.”

 

A man with big built suddenly come and ushered Zitao to went with him, which Zitao complied with a nod, he turned to Wufan and winked, “he’s my manager. Don’t worry, he might look scary, but he’s actually a total softie inside.” He chuckled and Wufan nodded, “uh, yeah.”

 

“see you later, qianbei.” Zitao smiled, before slowly walking away. ‘is it just me or the way he’s swaying his hips are a bit… no, Wufan.’ He grumbled, rubbing his temple. ‘You have Yixing already, so stop thinking about negative things. You stupid man.’ He sighed, before slowly waiting for the photoshoot to be started. ‘I need to hear Xing’s voice…’ he thought as he closed his eyes, trying to gain another minute of power nap.

 

~

 

Zitao throw his own body to the comfy couch, relaxing his own body as his coordi noona went next to him to fix his makeup. “How’s it, Zitao, meeting the Kris Wu?” his coordi noona asked, looking at the young man in front of him. Zitao chuckled, “you were right, jiejie. He’s totally my style. I can’t believe this. He’s too hot to be true.” He smirked, closing his eyes as his coordi noona put on more eyeliner on him, “do you think he has any lover?” she said, glancing at Zitao’s darkening expression.

 

The boy chuckled, before his lip, “I don’t care whether he has it or not. I’ll take him away for sure.” He grinned as he check out himself in the mirror, “after all,” he turned to his coordi noona, “you need to fight for the best prize.” He stated before walking away from the room.

 

“ 你属于谁给我不在乎,有一次,我在你把我的眼睛,你是我的。“

 

 

**

 

 

an : first of all, i'm terribly sorry!!! pls don't kill me with this update!! ;; A ;; I haven't updated for like 67467746456 decades and i beg your forgiveness for that, this whole 11th grade had me going crazy with its projects and blah blah blah ;;; u ;;; i'll try to update more this 12th year, please don't leave me alone ; u ; totally hope you won't, though. I love you all that had been here for the past years(?) thanks for subscribing! I hope you enjoy this story! : 3  ppyong!!!