Chapter one

You
You searched for your apartment key in you jeans' pocket with a half closed eyes. This day is too tiring and all you can think of is your super comfortable bed and warm blankets. As you unlock your door, you enter and place your school bag in the sofa of your living room. You want to just take a hot shower and immediately go to sleep. Although you really don't want tomorrow to come, you don't even wanna think about it. All you want right now is just your bed.

You change into your pajamas and quickly dive into the sea of pillows and stuff toys that are on your bed. You pull your blanket up, blinks a few times and rub your eyes. School was boring today, as always. Nothing special. How boring, you said to yourself as you hugged your favorite stuffed tweety doll and fall into a nice deep sleep.

You opened your eyes and gasped.

Where am i? You look around and saw street lights and vehicles' light all around you. You can hear cars and a few motor bikes moving here and there. Its the street?! You squint your eyes as these light rays enters your eyes. You are surprised and statued for a second. Is this a dream? Why and how did i end up here in the middle of a busy road?

You immediately get back to your senses when you hear the loud and noisy horns from these vehicles. You can hear shoutings from the drivers asking you to move. You stared at them blankly when suddenly a huge black motor bike stopped by your side.

You stare at the guy who was on the motor bike. He looks like a mess. His hair is messy, his grey shirt is wrinkled everywhere, his jeans are dirty and so are his converse. Your eyes catches the two straps of black bands placed on his left hand. While you are busy observing, he goes down, carries you up and make you sit on his motor bike. You startled and screamed but do not struggle.

You sat at the back of him as he speeds up his bike taking you to somewhere you wish you'd know.

You open your eyes and sit in an instant. Your sweat are raining down your forehead and you try to make out what's happening. You look around and see your room. It was a dream? Why was it so real? You are so curious but shrugged off immediately after you see the clock.

"6:32?! I'm late, i'm late!" You screamed at yourself as you jumped out of bed and get ready to go to school as fast as possible. Class starts at 7 and your school is 10 minutes away. You can't stop cursing at yourself while running around. Why didn't my alarm work? You're pissed and you can't stop talking to yourself.

Luckily, the teacher was late too and you could attend class in time. Although you look like you just finished an hour of a roller coaster ride, you think that it doesn't matter as long as you're not punished.

You spent the rest of the day the way you always do. Alone. No, its not that no one wanna hang out with you. You just.. push them away. For some reasons. And complain about it in the end. But as time goes by you don't really care and just manage to be alone. During break times, you'd just sit alone and eat while doing your homework so that you can relax at home. People don't think you're weird. They're not just interested anymore. Because you're just too lazy to socialize.

Classes were almost over and your mind is lost somewhere else. Your dream. Why am i still thinking about it? Who's.. that dark skinned guy i see? I don't know him. How is he in my dream? And where did he took me to? Though you seem to be very quiet, you're actually so talkative and you're the type to get curious and question every single thing that's happening.

You're still lost in your own world when the bell rang. The sound of other students leaving wakes you up and so you pack your bag and leave too.

You walk to your apartment because its not far away. As usual your mind is filled with so many things. But this time... its him. The guy in your dream.

Who is he? You couldn't really remember his face but you can still make out his features and of course the two thin black bands on his left wrist.

You tried to take him out of your mind and just look around. And then, bang.

You stop at the sight of something familiar. Two stripes of black bands on the left side of adark skinned wrist. You startled and immediately look at this guy leaning on a cafe's glass window. You couldn't really see his face until you see his really familiar dirty converse.

You stare at him for a few minutes until he turns around and sighted you. You are too surprised to look away. Was it not a dream last night? Because this guy who stands around a feet away from you is the guy you saw in your dream last night. With the exact same attire. You widen your eyes and keep on looking at him.

He looks at you, with the same surprised face as your and walk slowly towards you.

Move, idiot. Run. You thought to yourself, just because the situation right now is too strange to be true, you want to run away. But you don't move. Not even a bit. As if your eyes are locked with his pitch black coloured eyes, you just stand there staring at his eyes as he walks closer and closer.