1

Can You Smile?

Naeun's P.O.V:

I was always an outcast, a loner. A NOBODY. 

No one understood me. Or cared about how I feel. No. Someone like that, doesn't exist in this world.

Until he came...Myungsoo.

The guy who doesn't care about the swooning girls around him.

The guy who has the same personality as me. An Outcast. 

I finally found someone who can I call my bestfriend. Someone who understands the pain I go through.

Someone who--.

"Naeun!"

I was shooked out of my day dream. I looked up and saw an apparently annoyed Myungsoo.

"Oh! N-nae?"

I said, cause I didn't quite payed attention to what he was saying.

"I said, did you do your freaking homework? I need to copy from it."

He said and crossed his arms. I nodded and opened my locker to look for the folder which held my maths h.w in it.

". It's not here. I didn't bring it. No!"

I panicked and kept searching my locker which made some of it's contents fall on the floor.

I could hear Myungsoo sigh and I saw him look in another direction. Then he tapped my shoulder which made me look at him.

"What?"

I said feeling occupied at the moment. Then he pointed at something.

"Isn't that..your folder over there." 

I looked to where he was pointing, he was right. My folder was on a flower pot. Weird.

I sighed in relief and went over there to get it.

When I was about to reach for it Myungsoo called my name and for all I know, I was being hugged by Myungsoo as cold water fell on us.

Well mostly on Myungsoo. 

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V:

I watched as Naeun went to get her folder. Then guys passed by me and went up the rooftop with big buckets of water. 

Weird people nowadays. Then I looked back at Naeun, from where I was standing, I could see a girl who was about to pour the water.

On top of Naeun. 

"Naeun!"

I called as I ran to her and hugged her so the water would fall on me not her. 

I won't mind getting sick at all. I'm a strong boy. I could handle a bucket of cold water filled with ice.

But I knew Naeun couldn't. 

I let go of Naeun once I heard retreating steps. She looked at me surprise and with worried eyes.

Those beautiful worried eyes. Yes, BEAUTIFUL. 

"M-myungsoo oppa, why did you? Your gonna get sick!!"

I shook my head and smiled. 

"Ani. I'm strong boy. I never get sick."

I said and smirked. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Just when I was about to worry about you. Your being so cocky."

She took her folder and walked away. I could see her tiny swaying as she did.

Man I would tap that If I could...wait. The hell am I saying!

I let my hands run through my hair as I went to the mens bathroom to wash my face.

She's my bestfriend. Why am I thinking bad stuff about her?

'Aish Myungsoo! Your so erted!!'

I thought to myself as I made my way out of the bathroom.

 

~~~

Sorry if it was a short update ;;

I thought ending it like that was pretty good. 

Anyways, it turns out Myungsoo is erted, nae? /smirk/

LOL 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

^please do *-*/\