oo3.

you're my angel. [on hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3.

First time feeling something called LOVE.

「♡」

Already on my room now. And i don't know why my face still feel so burning. I was happy, just because i got her phone number. Wait, i'll go home with her, get thanked by her, and see her smile. Maybe i love her. but..

"WAIT. WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT? WHY I FEEL THAT I WAS FALLING IN LOVE?"  Chanyeol talking to himself in his room like a super-crazy person. Shouting a lot like a kid that lost his parents. That's what he looks now.

But then he realize.. "Wait? What i said? Falling in love?" It burns again. Yeah, he's cheek.

"GOD WHY I'M BLUSHING A LOT TODAY?"

「♡」

Its 6pm now. And he just watching his favorite DVD but he was boring with it. When suddenly, his phone ring.

He check it and "YOONJO?" He jump from the sofa happily. But then he stop, "Wait. why i'm so happy? Ah. Forget it."

He open the message that Yoonjo send to him. "Hello! What are you doing right now? I was so boring, i want to go out but i don't know a good place on Seoul T_T (and i can be lost too keke~~)" Chanyeol smiled while reading it and answer "Hi. Just watching my favorite DVD. But it was boring since i already watch it alot. Oh, poor you keke~" Click! He sent it to Yoonjo.

3 minutes waiting, his phone ring again. Its yoonjo answer, "Can i join? kekee i'm just kidding! Haish, can you tell me where is a good place on Seoul? I want to go out right now, buying a food. I'm so freaking hungry ;A;" He laughed reading the last part of the messages, "She's hungry huh?" Then he type the answer "Just join then, if you were here, maybe it would be more fun!" When he's about to send it, he realize something, "W-wait. Why i look like i give a code that i like her? EH? NO I DON'T LIKE-" He stop it "Ah." He sigh. "I can't say it. Did i really - really like her?" Then his phone ring again, "Ohmygod, i forgot to answer it!" He quickly open Yoonjo message. 
"YA! Are you already sleeping? Haish. You're such a sleepyhead!" Geez this girl. 

"YA! I'm not sleeping! Wait, you're hungry right? i'm hungry too. Mind to go out buying a food?" Click! The message sent.

But wait. He read the message that he sent to Yoonjo. "What? Mind to go out?" He blushed (again).

"OH MY GOD WHY I DON'T READ IT BEFORE SENDING IT? WHY I JUST QUICKLY TYPE WHAT COMES FROM MY HEAD AND SEND IT? GRAHHHHHH" He shouted so big right now. When suddenly, someone knock his room door.

He open the door and.. "Nuguseyo?" He don't see someone then he close the door but.. "YA! I'M HERE! RIGHT HERE!" Chanyeol see Yoonjo right when he see down. "You're such a shortie. And why are you wearing a dress?" She pouted and angry "YA! DON'T CALL ME A SHORTIE! AND YOU ASKING ME TO GO BUYING FOOD RIGHT?" Chanyeol laughed "You believe it? I'm just kidding! HAHAHAA!!" seeing that Yoonjo start to hold her angry and hungry(?) feeling. 

"I..I'm going back to my room! Don't meet me again!" Then she ran to her room. "Her room is beside my room huh?" But then Chanyeol remember her pout, He don't know why but she looks so sad. "Aish. I should comfort her." Then he change his clothes

「♡」

"Done." Chanyeol close his room door and come to Yoonjo room. "What should i do?" he stractching his head. "Yoonjo-ya.."

Still no answer. "Yoonjo-ya, i'm sorry. I don't mean to do that.." No answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter