Unit 1

And then we...

#2 Breach - (n) an opening, gap, rupture, rift; a violation or infraction. (v) to create an opening, break through.

When SM breached their contract, and JYJ left... Yunho knew the gap between both side won't mend back again.



#3 Brigand - (n) a bandit, robber, outlaw, highwayman.

Changmin viewed Jaejoong as a brigand after his first kiss was stolen by the man.



#4 Circumspect - (adj) careful, cautious.

Having to leave his home and ventured into Korea alone, Yoochun became circumspect of things around him. But then Junsu came into the picture and he found his guard lower each time the man smile.

It was even worse when Junsu laugh.



#5 Cumbersome - (adj) clumsy, hard to handle, slow moving.

When Jaejoong asked the other members about Yunho, they all agreed that their leader was a cumbersome man. Watching leader-ssi giving his all into everything to meet everyone's expectations was very endearing though.



#6 Commandeer - (v) to seize for military or official use; taking over.

When Yunjae commandeered Yoochun's shared bedroom with Jae, he knew he had to take Junsu and Changmin out for ice cream.
Because it was quite unfortunate that the walls in their dorm were not soundproof.



#7 Debris - (n) scattered fragment, wreckage.

Changmin once had a dream where an earthquake buried all the members in debris.
He woke up to find Jaejoong's concern face above him, Yunho nodding off against the bed, Junsu sleeping beside him while holding his hand tightly, and Yoochun walking in with a cup of tea and a smile.



#8 Deadlock - (n) a standstill resulting from the opposition of two equal forces. (V) to bring to a standstill.

Yunjae's lover quarrel was even worse than the deadlock between the French and German in WWI.



#9 Diffuse - (v) to spread or scatter freely, widely. (adj) wordy, long winded, or unfocused; scattered, widely spread. 

Each time Junsu laugh, happiness diffused throughout their apartment.



#10 Dilemma - (n) difficult, perplexing situation or problem.

Not appearing on Korea's major television channels was a dilemma to JYJ at first. But then they got a call from a familiar number along with hearty encouragements from their maknae and leader-ssi.