What's going on?

Counting the Days... [LONG HIATUS]
 

"Sir?! Sir?! Someobody please help!!!" - yelled out Yongguk with a worrisome look.

The ladies in the coffee shop stared and started taking constant pictures of the scene. Jongup rushed out of the coffee shop to check out the situation. Jongup rushed over to Yongguk and asked him what happened.

"I don't know. I was trying to look for napkins when I spilt my latte and next thing you know my foot slipped onto the pedal and he was right in front of the car... What do I do now???" - Yongguk explained with a slight frightened voice.

"Call the ambulance. I'll just check for his pulse." - Jongup said quickly without a doubt and checks Himchan's pulse.

"His pulse is still puming. He's still breathing..." - Jongup examined.

"The ambulance is on it's way... " - Yongguk said stumbling on his words.

"You should go with him, Yongguk." - Jongup replied, looking up at Yongguk with glaring eyes.

The ambulance had arrived in time. They brung out a lifter to lift Himchan. Placed him into the ambulance and Yongguk stepped into it. Sitting next to Himchan, staring at him, and being cluttered with pessimistic thoughts about what will happen after.

------------ 23 minutes later...