27 Dresses' Premiere Day Pushed Again

Description

The premiere of Katherine Hail’s new intimate comedy is pushed again from its unique day. Based on reviews, Fox 2000 Images has just introduced that as an alternative to getting launched on January eleven, "27 Dresses" is going to be opened on theaters around the 1st working day from the Martin Luther King Jr. vacation weekend, January eighteen, 2008, next an overpowering reaction to sneak previews for your movie.

 

Allegedly, by relocating the day, the studio can optimize the vacation product sales and provides the viewers one more possibility to determine the sneak previews on January thirteen. It had been also stated the studio desires to offer you the intimate comedy film being an option to "Clover field" which can be also scheduled to become premiered around the identical day. Nevertheless, by pushing back again the opening evening, the movie now must be up towards an additional comedy films, "Mad Money" starring Diane Keaton, Queen Latina and Katie Holmes, and Mitchell Lichtenstein's "Teeth" aside from dealing with the Matt Reeves' thriller.

 

The sneak previews of "27 Dresses" was performed on December 27 in 539 theaters nationwide having a exclusive twist since it exhibited 27 versions sporting specially made bridesmaid dresses adorned with all the movie's title and credits. The film alone resolves about Jane, a lady that has been a bridesmaid 27 occasions and was compelled to reexamines her 'always a bridesmaid' life-style following her youthful sister received engaged to her manager.