Vampire and Wolf

Vampire and Wolf

Luhan's P.O.V

 

To: Luhan

Dude,where are you?..

From: Leader Kris

 

To: Leader Kris

Don't worry,I'll be there...just have some business to be done.

From: Leader Kris

 

Aish!..I almost forgot that today is our unrestricted day to find our prey...May be,that's the reason why Kris keeps on texting me as if I'm lost or something...I should go meet them up or else I'm going to be starve for one month...Wait,I should call him so,I'll know where to meet them up..."Hello?"..."Hey,I keep on texting you but you just replied on me once!...>.<"..."I'll just explain everything later but for now,just tell me where I can meet you up."..."Oh,we're here at Host Knight Club"..."I know that place...I'll be there in 15 minutes"..."Luhan,you're so dead for-"...Before,he could finish his words...I cutted him off because I really hate it when he's acting like an old man...Yeah,I need to hurry up or else he'll definitely kill me for being late,again...It should be somewhere here in Seoul...Hmm...

 

Finally,I'm here now...All I have to do is to search for them...I can sense where they are...Seriously,this guys...They are already having some fun with those hot girls...I walk towards their direction and give one of them a high-five...Kris,is not around...Hmm...He has the eager to meet me up...But,he's missing the party...-.-

 

Luhan: Where's our so called leader?.. o.O

Xiumin: He's definitely having a good night with his victim *evil smirk*

Lay and Tao just nodded their heads...

Chen: I'm sure that  Kris is passionately eat-...

Luhan: No need to say it,Chen...we all know Kris' style when it comes to her food *I said coolly*

 

We're having a conversation then,all of a sudden...A group of girls enter the Club...I can sense something about them...But,I'm not sure what it is...Everyone in the club are looking at them...But,no one dares to have a straight eye contact with them...When they go near our direction...Their senses become clearer...They are our enemies...Looks,like the party is just starting...*evil smirk*...

 

Ivy's P.O.V

 

Flashback...

 

I was just reading a book then,suddenly...

 

HyunA: Hey guys,I've heard that there's a new night club somewhere here in Seoul *she said with a bright smile all over her face*

Ji Hyun