So wrong, yet, so right.

So wrong, yet, so right.

Sehun couldn't understand what was wrong. Lately, he's been feeling weird. Although, he could not point out what was wrong. He let out a sigh as he squirmed on the couch, running his hands through his hair in frustration. He felt the other end of the couch dip as his favorite hyung sat down. Kim Joonmyeon. He loved his Joonmyeon hyung because he always understood Sehun. "Is everything alright?" , Suho wondered what made the younger like this. The maknae just shook his head. The leader just let out an inaudible sigh before he nodded, not wanting to press on the maknae any further.

"Dinner's ready!" Sehun turned his head at the voice of a certain Chinese male. He quickly stood up and dragged his Suho hyung to the kitchen. Suho just shook his head at the younger's childish antics, thinking that the other was excited for the food. What he did not know was Sehun was excited for something else.

Sehun sat down beside his Lay hyung. The Chinese blonde just turned to him and a huge grin was plastered on the older's face. He reached out to pat their baby's head, "Dig in, Hun-ah." The younger just grinned at him and nodded his head, "Neh, hyung!"

The whole dinner was chaotic. But they were used to it. Having twelve hungry and tired males at the table would never be quiet. The dinner went by quickly. Having the usual SNSD talks from Baekhyun and the occasional food fight from the others. No one seemed to notice a certain unicorn feeding their maknae from time to time and wiping his mouth if there were any stains.

Sehun loved it. He didn't know why but he loved it when the older was baby-ing him from time to time. None of the other members knew why Sehun only always listened to his Lay hyung. Maybe because of the motherly care coming from the other? But what about Kyungsoo? Or Luhan? Or even Joonmyun? These thoughts would cross the other's minds but they would just shrug it off, not thinking much to it.

------------------------------

 

That night, Sehun went to bed early and prepared for the next day for they would be going to Russia. He thought it would be fun visiting other countries aside from his own and China. His thoughts were cut off as he heard a knock on the door. He didn't know who would be knocking on his door at this time. His roommates, Kyungsoo and Luhan, were still in the kitchen washing dishes.

The door opened and revealed the Chinese blonde. Sehun immediately smiled at the sight of his hyung. "Hey," Lay greeted as he walked towards the maknae's bed. Sehun felt the bed dip as Lay sat down. "Are you ready for tomorrow, Hun-ah?" Sehun felt something weird at the pit of his stomach everytime he would hear the nickname the older had for him. The maknae just nodded his head before Lay messed up his hair in a playful way.

"Hyung, sing me to sleep. Please?" Lay smiled at the request and did as he was asked. The younger, feeling his belly do flops inside his stomach, could only stare at his hyung before dozing off to sleep.

"I lost my mind..~" Lay stopped as he heard the faint snores coming from the taller. He let out a soft chuckle as he stood up and leaned down to peck the younger's forehead. "Goodnight, Sehun-ah.." The Chinese male headed for his room, thinking that he's also had enough for the day and would ready himself for tomorrow.

Lay's thoughts were blurry as his mind was filled with Sehun. Lay knew that he was infatuated with the younger, although, he didn't want anyone to know. He knew all of the other's were also infatuated with boy's, but he didn't want to go through the endless teasing they would give if they knew their precious unicorn was in love with their baby maknae.

Lay would never live it down. He knew they were his brothers. He could trust them with anything. But, he thought it was too soon for them to know. Although, he was getting a hunch that Luhan knew. Of course he would know, he was his best friend. If Luhan knew, Yixing was thankful that Luhan didn't .

He lay on his bed, feeling all the tiredness surge out of his body. He sighed as he draped his arm over his eyes. More memories to add in my diary about Sehun. Yixing thought. Call him creepy, but yes, Zhang Yixing had a diary. About Oh Sehun. Only he knew about this, of course. Unless s decided to snoop around his things.

Yixing knew that the younger would never think of him in that way. Or at least that's what he thinks.

 

--------------------------

 

Sehun was amazed. He was amazed at everything he saw in Russia. It's a good thing I brought my camera. He took the chance to capture everything he could see. He was quite excited that he was in another country with all of his hyungs. And today, they had a free day, which meant they could go out and stroll or take pictures and enjoy the day in Kazan.

Sehun caught sight of his new favorite hyung. He made a mental note to apologize to his Joonmyun hyung for replacing him. He saw Lay and Luhan walking towards him and he called them to take photos. They took quite a lot, trying to savor the moment. It's not everyday you get to go to Russia. Sehun asked his stylist to take a picture of him and he dragged the closest person next to him. Lay. Sehun gulped unconsciously, although he did not know why.

Sehun felt his throat go dry when the older wrapped an arm around him and turned towards the camera. He heard a faint "smile!" in the back but he couldn't focus. He was too busy staring at the perfection beside him. Even though he's just in a shirt, he's still hot. Sehun gulped again. Where did that thought come from?

Yixing turned to him with a smile. "Hun-ah, noona said to smile." The older chuckled as their maknae struggled to get rid of the blush that formed when he was caught staring. They both faced the camera as their stylist counted "Hana, Dul, Set!" FLASH. Their stylist insisted on one more picture and Sehun hadn't changed his position. Their noona counted again. "Hana.. Dul.."

And before the count of three, Sehun felt that he would die right then and there. He felt like he was in heaven. Sehun thought that he was stuck in that time forever cause it seemed like hours, when in truth, it was merely a second. The feeling of Zhang Yixing's lips on his neck was bliss. "Set!" FLASH. And just like that, it ended.

The lips that he felt so happy about were gone yet he could still feel the mark on his neck. he touched the now slightly damp spot on his neck and felt his heart stop. "Sehun-ah, what are you still doing there?" He heard his Luhan hyung call out. He hadn't realized he had been standing there for a few minutes or so. I probably looked stupid. Sehun wanted to shrug off the feeling but he couldn't. It was like a parasite off of his thoughts. And he would never forget the feeling of Zhang Yixing's lips on his neck.

If that was only a kiss on the neck, what would happen if..? Sehun thought about it and brought his fingers to his lips. He shook his head at the thought. He can't be.. in love, right? I can't be.. He admits to himself that he has been feeling strange around his Lay hyung lately but it never crossed his mind that he was .. in love. The maknae was pulled away from his daydreaming as he was dragged by a very happy Tao to take an OT12 picture. He decided he would ponder over it when he gets to the hotel at home later.

--------------------------------

 

It was midnight and Sehun could not sleep a wink. He tossed and turned, yet he could not get a blink of an eye. Not after what just happened in the afternoon. Sehun sighed for the umpteenth time as he stood up and left his shared room with Kris, who was snoring very loudly. Maybe he's the reason i can't sleep. Sehun let out another sigh and shook his head. He headed for the lobby and was surprised when he saw a very familiar short blonde. He wanted to turn back and go to his room. He didn't want to face his Lay hyung. At least, not now.

But it was too late. Lay had seen him, and he was getting closer. "Couldn't sleep?" Sehun just nodded. "Wanna go to the park?" Sehun blinked and then nodded as he followed the older out of the lobby and headed towards the park where they both sat on the bench. Sehun blushed a tinge of pink as he noticed he was only in his pjs.

 The maknae stayed quiet the whole time and Yixing wondered if there was something wrong. He felt something weird. he felt like it was the right time. The right time for what though..? "Hyung, do you ever feel weird about something that you can't get your mind over it?" Lay was surprised at the younger's question, "Sometimes.." Lay didn't know what to say except that. He always felt weird when he thought of Sehun until he concluded he was on love.

Yixing saw from the corner of his eye how the maknae his lips. It was a very bad habit of his, Yixing thought. But he thought he looked cute that way. Until he caught sight of his lips. His eyes were glued onto the maknae's lips. Sehun noticed this and started to blush once again. The older couldn't help but stare at those luscious red plump lips of his. He hadn't noticed but he started to get closer and closer to the maknae.

Sehun didn't know what to do. He knew what was going to happen. Although, he didn't know what to do. He has never kissed anyone before, let alone a boy. But, what he knew was that he wanted it. He wanted to taste his hyung's lips so bad. He sat still and just let his hyung move. And for the second time that day, Sehun felt blissful. He thought he was in cloud nine as he felt Yixing's lips pressed against his. It felt so wrong. Yet, so right.

They both pulled away, lost in their own world. They stared into each other's eyes and the younger thought he would melt into a puddle before he pulled away. Yixing let out a small smile and grabbed onto Sehun's hand, his thumb over the back of the younger's hand. His smile grew wider when he didn't feel the taller pull away. He chuckled at the maknae who was now looking like a tomato. But, he didn't care. He still looked cute. Yixing thought. He reached out and ruffled the other's hair. A habit he was getting used to.

He didn't know if the younger returned his feelings. But, for now, he didn't want to know. All that mattered was they were together and they both knew they shared a romantic moment under the stars. Another moment to write in my diary. Xing thought. Call him a fangirl. But, so what? He was in love.

 

 


 

Ok, so here was another attempt from me to do a one-shot.

Cause I was inspired by the picture and LayHun is my OTP

Everything is purely fictional.

Hope you enjoyed it tho.

Picture isn't mine tho.

P.S. Please ignore typos and if I had a case of bad English again.

-Brie