My Bullying Hero

My Bullying Hero

Chanyeol whined as he tried to release his cheek for Baekhyun’s monster grip. “Baekhyun-ah! It hurts, let me go!” Chanyeol struggled in futile against Baekhyun.

“Nope!” Baekhyun sang as he happily dragged Chanyeol along to class by his cheek. “Your fluffy cheeks are mine!”

Chanyeol made a small whine of disagreement as he let himself be dragged with a pout.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol’s childhood bully had stalked him all the way from kindergarden. I guess you can say that their bully-victim relationship progressed to something more as they grew up, and closer.

“Haha! Your hair is so long! You’re such a girl~~” Little Baekhyun teased Little Chanyeol as he towered over Little Chanyeol’s cowering figure. Chanyeol’s mother had specially tied a cute ponytail for Little Chanyeol today.

“I-I’m a boy!” Little Chanyeol bravely stood up with teary eyes and grasped Little Baekhyun’s sleeve with the miniscule amount of strength he had.

Little Baekhyun easily shrugged off Little Chanyeol’s grip, “Pfft. You’re wrong. A boy must be manly like me.”

Well, puberty did his thing and Chanyeol grew without any signs of stopping, his body slender and lanky, his voice deepening whilst… Baekhyun’s growth halted.

“I don’t get why a tiny thing like you is so strong.” Chanyeol huffed as he rubbed his reddened cheek.

“It’s because you’re a girl! …Even if you are taller. A boy must be manly like me.” Both boys shared a look before bursting into chuckles.

-

“Hey, girl. What should we eat today?” Baekhyun slung a muscled arm over Chanyeol’s long neck with a jump and brought him into a headlock.

“No! I’m not going to eat with you, you meanie!” Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun’s arm in an attempt to free himself.

Baekhyun chuckled at the cute sight of Chanyeol’s concentrated expression, trying his hardest to free himself from his strong grip. Guess his years of hapkido actually contributed to something.

Easily swinging Chanyeol’s lanky body over his right shoulder with his right hand safely supporting the doe-eyed boy, Baekhyun lightly patted the boy’s . “You’re coming with me~”

Chanyeol struggled, flailing his arms and legs around. “Woah! Easy there, Princess! The length of your legs is no joke!” Baekhyun slid his hand down from Chanyeol’s to his legs, receiving a shiver from the boy.

“Did that feel good?” Baekhyun chuckled as he suavely opened the cafeteria doors with his foot, setting Chanyeol down.

Chanyeol flushed red and lightly hit Baekhyun’s arm with a fist, “Stop it!”

“Okay, okay! Take a sit; I’ll go get us some food.” The shorter gently pushed the flustered boy into the chair, planting a kiss on the boy’s smooth cheek. “Don’t miss me too much!”

-

Chanyeol watched the retreating back of the brunette with adoring eyes before letting out a dreamy sigh. How can such a perfect human stand to be around me? I am nothing compared to his silky brown locks, his dreamy almond shaped eyes, his beautiful, kissable pink lips, slender and elegant fingers and fit, toned stature. Chanyeol twirled a lock of his auburn hair with his shorter, slightly thicker fingers before lifting up his shirt, revealing a flat plane of delicious milky skin, without a single trace of muscles. He pouted and rested his head on his hands.

“I knew it. You’re such a .” An arrogant voice spoke. Chanyeol looked up in shock, eyes wide. Kai…

“Don’t pull that innocent look on me. You knew I was coming, didn’t you? That’s why you lifted up your shirt.” Kai dragged the trembling Chanyeol closer by his shirt. That milky skin…

Chanyeol raised his hands to Kai’s chest, in an attempt to push him away. “I-I-I-”

Kai dragged Chanyeol off to the side of the cafeteria by his waist. Damn. Even his waist is like a girl’s. He swung Chanyeol on the wall hard before harshly grabbing his hair. “Kai…” Chanyeol whimpered with big teary eyes.

“Don’t ‘Kai’ me! I’ve had enough of you always seducing me!” Kai crashed his lips onto Chanyeol’s rosy ones. Chanyeol whimpered again, tasting the metallic taste of blood. He felt repulsed. The stronger the boy’s trembling lower lip before nibbling on it, a hand swiftly moving under his shirt. Chanyeol felt his knees buckle and curled his fingers into Kai’s shirt. “Open your mouth!” Kai shook Chanyeol bitterly, watching as tears stream down the fragile boy’s cheeks.

“You little—” Kai pushed Chanyeol to the floor ruthlessly, moving over to straddle the boy.

“B-Baekhyun…”

-

Baekhyun froze in shock as he saw his precious tears of the boy he loves falling. Chanyeol’s eyes were red and swollen, b with tears. His lips were puffed up and a small bloody cut stained his flawless face, shirt pooling at his underarms.

“B-Baekhyun…” He had called out weakly.

Baekhyun snapped. He flew towards Kai with such malice even a dragon would cower. He delivered a strong punch on Kai’s jaw before swiftly flipping the inexperienced boy into a nearby table.

“Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Are you okay?” Baekhyun cupped his angel’s face fondly.

“I am, now that you are here.” Chanyeol smiled weakly.

Baekhyun gently pressed their lips together. Chanyeol lightly let out a sigh of satisfaction.

 “Remember, I am the only one allowed to bully you.”