~That voice~

When fate strikes to a fangirl ^.^

~THAT VOICE~

 

 

 

~Shaemi POV~

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed and at the same time I was having a wonderful dream. A dream where I was having the time of my life with L.Joe from Teen Top. L.Joe was kneeling down in front of me holding a couple rings.

 

 

m9VW9MmmdRV6I4w-IyeGQVw.jpg

 

He was about to open his mouth when suddenly he was interrupted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah

It's goin' down man haha

Teen top

Brave sound

Third collaboration

 

Oh oh oh oh~

 

Call me, call me girl

Gominhaji malgo naege wa wa wa wow!

Be ma girl, would you be ma girl

 

Na eotteokhae jeomjeom deo niga joheunde

Neoneun wae nae mam mollajuni

Eodiseodeun eodil bodeun neoman boyeo

Deoneun mot chama na niga pillyohae-eh

 

Ajik eoryeoseo

Joheun geotdeul sajul sun eobtjiman

Geuraeseo

Nae sarang da julgeoya

Georeoseo

Jeo haneul kkeutkkaji neol hyanghae ga

Nae moksum geolgo neol jikyeojulgeoya

 

Neo ije naran aerang sagwillae

Jogeumeun bukkeureopgetjiman

Nuguboda jjaritage sagwillae

Naega seotulgo eonulhae boilji mollado

Jalhaejulgeoya geu nuguboda deo

Jalhal su isseo

Naega seotulgo eonulhae boilji mollado

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was my ringtone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHH…. I’M AWAKE “ I answered my phone

“ Morning sleepy head, get ready now. “

“ Jaehyukie why did you disturbed me. I was having a wonderful dream” I replied while do it some stretching.

“ Let me guess you were dreaming about me!” he grinned

“ WHAT THE HECK… NO”

“ Whatever. “ he hanged up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaehyuk is my childhood best friend. He was always there for me. I love him like an oppa.

 I used to go to Yongsan High School, but when I got in to Teen Top I moved to Seoul Performing Arts since Ricky goes there. I begged my best friend to come with me to study there but I didn’t tell the right reason why I want to change school because I don’t want him to think I’m a freak. And also I was scared that I might be FOREVER ALONE there. Well not really my other best friend Naeun also goes to Seoul Performing Arts and known as the QUEENKA. She is from the group A-PINK and also me. I don’t really like students chasing me or wasting their money for buying gifts. And the worst getting rejected when they confess.

Ever since my Halboji died. I’ve always love to take care of stray pets Cats/Kittens/Dogs. My school have a lot a stray animals I would always get food for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~KNOCK~

“ Shaemi-ah wake up. First day of school don’t want to be late.” My mum peeked

“ Good morning Umma “

“ OMO…. That’s new you were awake even before I came in. Breakfast is ready.”

“ Neh… I’ll just go dress for school “ I replied while getting my uniform and towel, and  heading to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Morning Appa” I kissed my dad’s cheeks

“Morning Big princess” he chuckled

“ Morning baby Yoogeun” I ruffled my dongsaeng’s hair

“NOONA” he fixed his hair

“Arasseo “

“ Appa when are you going to another business trip?”

“ Why you want me to leave. Just joking. Mmmmm I guess next week.” He replied while taking a sip of his coffee.

“ Okay. Umma, Appa I’m going to school now, Annyeong” I waved

“Bye noona” Yoogeun waist hugged me.

“Annyeong, be a good boy K. Give noona a kiss” I pointed to my cheek and bended down to his height.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I phoned Jaehyuk to pick me up since there was only 15 minutes left until school starts and I wasn’t  bothered to go to the bus stop.

 

~BEEP BEEP~

“ Annyeong Jaehyuk oppa” I opened the car door

“Mmmmmm
“Are you excited to go to school?”

“ Just a little bit. I hope no one will confess to me this semester. It’s really sad to reject them.” I replied in a sad voice.

“ You can just accept their confession then dump them when someone else confess to you “ he teased

“ Now your being the sad. It’s just that I feel like the bad guy “ I sighed

“ Okay we are here” he pulled the brake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around and saw a couple of new students in the campus walking around, couples holding hands, friends bonding together, and students crowding around A-Pink and MYNAME the popular group. As I stepped out of the car I saw students running toward me holding gifts, letters, cards, chocolates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Shaemi-sshi how was your summer vacation?”

“Please accept my gift”

“Come join me and my friends at lunch” students yelled and asked me.

“Neh……. Annyeong Haseyeo. Have a nice day” I bowed * Shaemi smile and bow

“ SHAEMI-AH YAH GET AWAY FROM HER” Naeun yelled while running towards me.

“ NAEUN UNNIE” I run towards her and left Jaehyuk and the students dumbfounded.

“Omo gomawo”

“ I missed you so much” she hugged me

“U-NN-I-E CC-AAN-T BBRRRE-AAA-TTHH”

“ Mianhae “ she pulled off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did you know A-Pink was watching you guys from a far. Frustrated and annoyed.

“ YAH UNNIE MISHIEO LET’S JUST KICK HER OFF THE GROUP” Namjoo yelled in frustration.

“ Don’t worry it’s her last year here and I’m planning to make her life miserable” Chorong smirked

“ UNNIE ANDWAE I CAN’T TA-“

“SHIKEOREO” Bomi snapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.Joe POV~

“ Hyung-nim can I go to my school to get my homework?” Ricky phoned manager hyung.

“ I’m going with the others “

“Neh….. Kamsahamnida hyung-nim Annyeong” he hanged up.

“ Hyung get ready we’re going to my school”

“Can you just ask CAP hyung to come with you I’m too tired” I whined

“ ANIYA I already asked hyung-nim  he said all of you have to come with me”

“ AISH…. Arasseo “ I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got ready and wore a plain t-shirt and purple pants and my white converse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ I look so handsome” I complimented myself”

“ Shut up shorty “ Chunji Hyung hissed.

“ Hyung stop calling me SHORTY “ I yelled

“ You guys ready I’ll be driving today” CAP hyung announced.

“Neh “

While in the car all of us was just on our phones and listening to music.

“ Are you guys excited for the Fan meeting next week “ Niel asked

“ Sure “

“ Kids we are here, What time is it?” CAP hyung asked as we stepped out of the car

~RING RING~

“ Wait don’t answer that”

“ Come on or else we’ll be trap here.” Chanjo commented

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Good Afternoon Mrs park “ we bowed

“ Afternoon, what are you guys here for?” she asked

“ I’m here to get some homework” Ricky asked proudly

“ Well here you go. Hope that’s no to much!” Mrs Park handed piles of books on top of his hands.\

 

 

“WOOOOW Ricky study hard” Niel complimented

“ Be quiet fish lip” he teased. We laughted.

“ Hyung can we hang out with my friends a bit please” Ricky asked CAP

“ Do you think it’s safe ?”

“ I guess so “

“Arasseo put that in the car then we’ll find your friends”

“Neh “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ricky arrived. We started to look for his friends. Students started to follow us and was doing CRAZY stuff. When we were getting near the cafeteria. A heavenly voice started singing that followed the School garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung did you hear that, Oh my gosh I’m having Goosebumps” Ricky commented

“ Let’s go and find that voice’’ Chunji walked toward the garden door.

*There she was, with her Guitar singing her heart out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Everyone! First chapter done! Hope that was not too boring. Don't blame me. 

Remember to comment and subsribe!

Peace out ^.^