The Start

Love For Sale

Eunhae’s POV

“If you don’t get the money in 3 months, I’ll kill your WHOLE FAMILY. Understood?” the robber asked with pointing a knife to my neck. I nodded.

I see mom’s mouth bleeding. I cried. Tears rolled on my cheek. Why I’m fated to be this poor? How do I get 105,279,899 won? It’s almost 93926 U.S.Dollar!

“In 3 months, I’ll come back.” The robber gang went away.

“Mom!” I quickly ran to my mom.

“Uhk… Uhk… Eunhae…” mom coughed. “I think I can’t live longer.”she teared some blood.

“Don’t say like that, mom. Where is Eunhee?” I asked for my sister.

“She’s… she’s …” mom answered.

“What?!” I ran to the room which I and Eunhee shared. Eunhee’s body was covered with the blanket she is crying alone.

“Eu-Eunhee…” I cried again.

“Noona…” she cried.

“Don’t worry, Eunhee. One day, I’ll change our fate. Please don’t cry…” I hugged her.

“I hate dad! He debt loan sharks and just die like that! And now, we’re the victims!” Eunhee kept hitting the pillow.

“Eunhee… Don’t… Don’t say like that. Even he was that bad, he is still our father.” I tried to calm her.

“Father? A father that want his children and wife to live difficultly?” Eunhee teased.

“Calm down. Someday, I will change our family’s fate.” I still trying to calm her.

____

“Eunhae!” RiAnn called. She smiled.

I smiled to her, replying her smile. “Hi!”

“Well, Eunhae. I heard that you have the problem with the loan sharks. Is that true?” RiAnn asked caringly.

“Erm… Yeah…” I answered.

“I didn’t meant to hurt you but I think I can help you. I will pay your dept. Just say to me how much. Even billion, I would pay.” RiAnn smiled again.

RiAnn is a kind and humble girl. She does not boast with her wealth even she comes from a rich family. “Thanks, RiAnn.”

“But with a condition. I don’t think it is easy. Once again, I ask you. Are you sure to accept this offer?” RiAnn asked. What condition?

I nodded. “I’m sure.”

“You must marry my elder brother. Please, Eunhar. After the wedding, I’ll give you the money. Help me. I don’t like to see my mummy threat my brother everyday because he can’t find his wife in the period my mummy gave him. I felt pity to my brother.” RiAnn’s voice seems like she is sad. Pity.

“Okay, I can help you.” I agreed.

“Thanks. You’re my bestfriend, Eunhae! And soon, my sister-in-law!” she grinned.

Doesn’t it sounds like selling love? Marry someone to get money. Ah! What do I care about? I must find money to take my family out of this problem.

Sorry, mom. I have too.

____

“First, do not tell Baekhyun that you will marry him because money. He does NOT like girls who chase his money.” RiAnn told. I nodded. Note it, Eunhae!

“Second, his taste are VERY HIGH! He is clumsy too. Don’t wear very modestly on your first date tomorrow night. You must look gorgeous.” RiAnn continued. I laughed a little. Clumsy? Whatever. The most important thing is, I get my money.

“Do you have any lace dress and high heels?” RiAnn asked.

“No. Sorry.” I answered.

“Okay.  It’s fine. Tomorrow before the date, we will go shopping for some dress and heels for you.” RiAnn seems excited.

Just wait for tomorrow..

 


Hi! How was the first chapter? I hope you'll enjoy it. If it was boring, don't hate this story please. It is not its fault if it is boring, its my fault. You can hate me! TT_TT *fake cry. u mad?* Who is Baekhyun-biased? Put your legs up XP Okay, so.......I've gotta go go go go. Bye bye! Annyeong.