Final

When Fate Bring Us Back Together

- Eun Jee's POV - 

                      It's been 9 years I left korea. as I look at my window on airplane woah,korea have a lot changes these days . Finally,the place I miss a lot as the flight was about landing. I take my bag from the wardrobe and waiting my turn to go down from the flight.as I go in to the airport,I saw my bestfriend,Soryong and both of my parents waving at me,ofcourse I'm happy ! I even gave them my wide smile but I felt somethin' missing there.

"Eun Jee aah ! I miss you,Song Eun Jee !! " said Soryong with her tight hug until I can't breath,

" Yah,Lee Soryong ! i can't breath " then she release her hug from me.

"hehehe,mianhe,I'm just miss you,chingu-ya ~" she said then,she pouted at me.Oh ~ she so cute ! well,she still haven't change,

" gwenchana,I miss you too." as I pinch her cheeks playfully.

               I saw my parents just standing there and gave me their sweet smile but still I felt somethin' special missing.Well,then i just go to my parents and hug them tightly as I miss them so much.

"eomma,appa.." as my tears little by little slowly dropped.

Then,my mom realese the hug and  hold my face,"Wae,Eun Jee aah " as she wiped my tears,

"I just miss you guys so much" and I begin to cry again maybe this time is more worst.

" Aigoo,Appa's daughter is a big girl already.The last time I saw my daughter is 10 years old girl and now she began become pretty like her eomma. " said appa while I'm still hugging my eomma.

             Yeah,my dad love teasing my mom about her beauty,Ofcourse my mom was pretty ! she's the beautiful women among all the women in this world.After I finished little chat with my parents and my little dorky bestfriend,we planned to eat outside.actually,its not our plan,its Soryong plan.I just taught to eat at home cause i miss my mom's cooks ! I always eat western food at L.A

                “Ah~, we’ve arrived,” my dad told us as we’ve arrived. Yeah, it’s Mapo Sutbul Galbi (A/N: Does this restaurant exist?) My favourite restaurant!  Woah,there's a lot changes.I hope the taste still haven't change,kekeke.as we enter the restaurant,my dork friend already order for me.yeah,she's a good friend,its hard though to find someone great like her.when the food is arrived already.I eat them like there's no more tomorrow.I miss korean food,you know !

                   Without realizing, someone came towards us. I don’t know who, but perhaps one of my dad’s long-time-no-see friend.So,i just continued eat my lunch since I was that hungry but something cheesy,I can felt that guy watching I'm eating ? as I stop eat,I wiped my mouth nicely with the handkerchief that already provided.then I took a glance at that guy,he look familiar.

"Did you miss me ?" he said,wait... ommo ! is he park Chanyeol,the one that i felt missing from the airport ?

" Chanyeol-ssi ? " I asked again for make sure.

"Did you already forget how am I smile ? ' i don't get it what he talking about.Then he smile at me.he is really...

"Yah ! Park Chanyeol ! I really missed you ! Your smile really like an idiot ! " I said as I hug him in the midst of the restaurant.

"Haha,me too ! and also your scent ~ " I furrowed my eyebrows with his sudden confess about my scent ? both my parents just smile.

"stop it,you idiot. " I punch his shoulder playfully,and it keep making me blush whenever I remember what he said just now.

" Omo,omo,look at this couple." said Soryong while grin at me and Chanyeol.

" we're not couple !" I object.

" I hope so,we are. " Said Chanyeol,I gave he a look "why did you do that ?!"

"alright,Eun Jee,eomma and appa have a lot works to do.I hope Chanyeol don't mind to send you home " Said my mom,wait,are they gonna leave me with chanyeol ?

" me too,annyeong Eun Jee ~ Have a great time,Chinggu-yaa " said Soryong as she run toward the exit door.Why so rush ?

                        we sent my parents outside and waving at them while they are abou to leave.After that I take a walk with Chanyeol for awhile,i just want to see how was korea have been . When we take a walk,its so awkward between us.I don't how to start the conversation.So,I guess it's better if men started it first.

" So,how are you ?" pheew ~ suddenly,he started first.

" Fine,you ? " aish,why so short Song Eun Jee !

 

 

 

 

 

- Chanyeol's POV -

                          After we sent Eun Jee parents outside,Eun Jee said she want to take a walk for awhile,she want to know Korea have been.yah,we are so awkard,but I like it.I miss how awkward she was,look like she hasn't change.After 9 years I waited for,Song Eun Jee.We met again.Look like she doesn't want to start the conversation first.

"So,how are you ?" I said just wanted to  broke the awkwardness.

"Fine,you ?" She said

"Yeah,I'm fine too.I saw there's a bench over there,did you want to sit for awhile and we continue walk after that."

"Kay,sure"

"Did you remember,when our first met ? " Ask her,if she still remember the worst our first met.

"Wait..." I hope you remember it.

"Ah ! I remember" she said as she grin at me.

 

 

 

- Eun Jee's POV -

                                  The bell rang about a minute ago and that mean it's the end of the school.I was about to exit the gates and suddenly,I heard a boy student crying.I went to check him and he's look like a new student here.so,I went to him and ask him.

" Hey,why'd you crying"

"tsk,tsk,tsk,did you have spare of pants ?" he ask for my pants ? for what ?

"yes,I have it but.." before I finish my words,he cutted it.

"Can I have it ?"

" yeah,sure.here,take it" I gave him my spare my pants,its actually for emergency but I think he really need it.

                                         I follow him to the boys toilet but don't misunderstood,I don't come in. I just wait outside. Yeah,it took so long.maybe about 10 to 20 minutes,I think.

"Hey,there you are ! what took you so long ?"

"Hmm,sorry,I have to wash my pants."

"Your pants ? what's happend ?"

" I...I...I..."

"You what ?"

"I've poop my pants"

"HAHAHAHAHA !!~ WHAT ? YOU POOP YOUR OWN PANTS !?"

" Hey,don't you laugh at me like that.I know it's embrassing " he said as he pouted.he look so cute tough.

"Ok,ok,I'm sorry.I hope you don't mind tell me what's happend before you poop your pants "

"Ok,but let's take a walk to go home,since you help me a lot I send you home "

"gee,thanks"

                                          We went to the exit gates,we take a walk for a while and it was awkward between us.yeah,maybe because I laugh at him just now about his poop his pants.well,let's just wait.

"So,did you want tell me ? "

" Hmmm...."

"It's ok though.People can poop his pants even we're 10 years old already. "

"No,I will tell you"

"ok,I'm here to hear you"

"I'm the new student at that school,and there's a bunch of jerks.They bullied me until I poop my own pants"

"Oh..hmm...I want to say sorry because I'm laugh at you just now."

"Oh,its ok.I don't mind :)"

"oh,look like my home is near.you can stop until here."

"oh,kay,anyway,what's your name ? "

"I'm Eun Jee,Song Eun Jee.you ?"

"I'm Chanyeol,Park Chanyeol ! Annyeong ! I have to go now !" he wave at me.

"Annyeong !" I wave at him.back,ok his name is Park Chanyeol.he's cute.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" HAHAHAHA !~ I remember you poop your pants,when we were 10 years old !"

"Yah ! Stop it ! You already said sorry that time,remember ?"

"But you said you don't mind,right ?"

"Ugh,kay you win !" eo ?! does he mad ?

"Yah,yeollie,are you mad ?"

"Nope,let's take a walk "

"Kay "

                                  While we're take a walk,I saw there's a lot of changes.Our school,the place we first met.I eft korea for 9 years,ofcourse there's a lot changes,right ? When we having a walk,Chanyeol grab my hand and hold it tightly.This feels,it make going crazy.I look at him and he gave me 'let it like this' look.I don't mind,I love it though.And I remember when we're 10 years old.

"Eun Jee,your scent still same,you know ?"

"Oh,really ?"

"Yup,and I love it." I like it when he said like that and it also make me blush.

 

 

 

 

 

- Eun Jee's POV - 

                                      It's been a month,I've been friend with Chanyeol.he's really friendly and his jokes,really made my day.Today is saturday and we don't when to school.Chanyeol and I plan to hangout.So,I told my parents and they allowed me, same also Chanyeol parents.yeah,our parents know each other since we've been friend.we plan to go to amusement park,since we're not allowed we're just hangout at the bridge that near our school,before we went to bridge,we want to go to the convience store to bought cotton candy ! Yeah,we love cotton candy.

" Eun Jee,want to go to convience store first ?"

" To buy what ?"

"To buy a C-O-T-T-O-N candy ! " we said together and then we laugh togethe.

                                         After we bought the cotton candy,there's a lot of cars on the road.We want to across the road,we need more extra carefu since we still a kids.when I was about to across the road,Chanyeol grab my hand and pull me from the road and hug me tightly.I was really blank ot there,and my heart skip a beat.

"Yah ! you should watch the cars first " as he released the hug.

" mwo ? we're about to acros the road "

"But should watch your left and right first,like this " chanyeol look his left and right while hold my hand,when there's no car acrossed the road,we're go to the across,

"Did you see it ?"

"yeah,I've seen just now and You can release my hand."

"No,let it like this for awhile."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him,"ok,then."

                                              When we arrived at the bridge,we looked so happy.I don't what's happenin' to us.it's just great hav this feeling and that time he release my hand because he want to eat his cotton candy.when I about to eat my cotton candy and Chanyeol talk to me.

"Eun Jee,when I hug you just now,I smell your scent,and it's smell so nice " My eyes widened.

"What ? are you a dog ?"

"Hahaha,ofcourse not !"

"Then what ?"

"I Love to smell a nice scent,just like your scent. "

"Thank You," I smile at him and he also smile at me.

"Anyway,I want to ask you."

"what is it ?"

"Why'd you smile like an idot ?"

"Hahaha ! mwo ?"

"yes,I was telling the truth,but it cute you know" when I said like that,he's eyes widened.

"what ? "

"are you try to confess at me ? " he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"no,ofcourse not or maybe.anyway,I'm gonna left korea tomorrow.And this is our last meet"

" Really ?" he pouted at me.

" yeah."

"well,then don't forget how am I smile.remember my idiotic smile."

"I will,and don't forget my nice scent"

and then,we hug each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                           We're at the bridge that near our school.that bridge look old already,but our moments still there.I remember when we said don't forget each other there.I really miss our moments when we were still a kids.

"did you miss our moments"

"yeah,so much "

" me too,did you remember about..." he stop what he's wanted to say.

"about what ?" I ask him and I try to look in his eye.

"You'll try to confess at me ?"

"hmmm..." I just smile at there.

                              And then he turned my body to face him and look into my eyes.can see there something there,and then my eye getting widened with his sudden hug and its so tight.

 

 

 

 

 

                                when I about to released the hug,he hold me more tight.and then he released me,he look at me in the eyes,he caresed my cheek,and our face was about getting closer and closer and closer but I stop it.

"Chanyeol,we're just 10 years old."

"Sorry,I don't mean to."

"its ok,let's do this when we're 19 years old"  I peck at his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                            After he hug me,he released me and he look into my eyes and now we're having eye contact.I just can't avoid his wonderful eye.It's make me adddictive at it.

" Did you remember your promise to me ?"

" Hmm ?" I was blank,what's he talking about ?

                                             he caressed my cheek he lift my hair and our face getting closer,and the he said " we're 19 already " ,I wrapped my arm around his neck and kiss him for several minutes.Our first kiss,its really wonderful.let people see it.I don't care anymore.

" I love you,lovely scent "

"that's why i choose to love you too cause your my idiot. "

 

 

"No matter how difficult and hard
LOVE is,I'll always be positive
and smile a lot like an idiot" - Park Chanyeol
 
"Eventhough we far a part,
doesn't mean that our LOVE
far like our distance " - Song Eun Jee
 

- Author's notes -

 

How was the oneshot ? was it short ?

I really need your opinion and don't forget

to drop your comment and subscribe too

 

SARANGHAE-YO !