1

Going to the Movies with Seungho

 

"Oppa, since you have the night off why don't we go see a movie?" you ask your husband Seungho. "Mmmm, ok! What should we see?" he says and then starts to look through the paper for show times. He sees an action/horror movie at the same time you point out a chick flick. "Ninjas vs. Amish! I wanted to see that! Those farmers kill ninjas with butcher knives and axes cause they try and take over their land. Oh baby can we go see it?" he says with a huge smile on his face. You really had no interest in such a dumb movie but said, "Ok oppa, but next time we are going to see something I want." He jumps up and down since he got his way and drives you to the theater.
 
You buy the tickets while Seungho gets popcorn, soda, candy, and hotdogs. "That's too much food for us!" you say and Seungho looks at you with his lip pouting. "Ugh, not the lip oppa. Fine just get it." He gives you a kiss and then carries all the food into the theater. You both sit all the way in the back and Seungho begins to munch on his goodies. He feeds you some of his hot dog and then you practice throwing popcorn into each others mouths. Finally the movie starts and all is quiet. Half way through the movie Seungho finishes the food and finally is able to put his arm around you. It was a good thing too because there was a huge battle scene with lots of gore and you wanted to bury your face into his chest. You cringed at the loss of limbs and Seungho placed his hand over your eyes and pulled you closer to him. "It's ok baby, I'll tell you when it's ok to look." says Seungho sweetly and kiss the tops of your head. He holds you tightly and you almost didn't want the movie to end. Finally the ending credits roll and Seungho claps for the movie. He takes you by the hand and you walk out into the cool evening. "Baby, I know you didn't want to see that movie but just remember I will always be here to protect you from scary things." Suddenly a car beeps their horn and Seungho almost jumps out of his skin in shock while you simply pull him aside out of the way. "Who is protecting who?" you say and then give Seungho a sweet kiss on the lips.