END

Will I stay?

SOOJIN'S P.O.V

"Where are you myungsoo? Please pick up..." I said while calling him.

'Sorry but....'  "again he is not picking up where could he be?" I was really worried it has been 2 days and myungsoo did not come home yet. I'm his wife that's why I should be worried.

Then I heard the sound if his car. 'he was already home.' I thought 

He opened the door.

"Where have you been this past two days jagiya?!" I shouted, I was really worried you know.

He then slapped me.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME! EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE MY WIFE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SHOUT AT ME!" He said angrily.

Then slapped me again. Actually I'm already used to it. He's always abusing me especially when he is drunk he me. He changed really I missed the old him. The memories we had were very happy but when he started working day  by day he changed and I don't know why. I have many scars you know. That's why I am always wearing jeans to cover it.

Se how brutal he is?

Screen-shot-2013-06-16-at-7.35.52-PM-300

But then the power of love comes again. I can't leave him. I just love him so much to let go.

After our fight he went upstairs and locked the door. I know he doesn't want me to sleep with him.

"Where is the old myungsoo? I miss him so much" I sobbed as I went to the guest room.

- - -

THE NEXT DAY

I was cleaning the house because I have nothing to do. As I was cleaning he's study room there were so many papers but one thing that caught my eyes. There was a DIVORCE written on it. I fall on the ground.

"Does myungsoo really want me to leave so bad?" I whispered while crying really hard.

I immediately got up and changed. I then grab my car keys and got into my car.

'this is a joke right?'

'maybe he wants to surprise me it's almost our anniversary anyway'

'but why would he do this?'

'what did I do wrong?' 

'was I boring?'

'or he doen't love me anymore?'

All this questions surfaced on my mind. And I cried really hard. I couldn't believe that myungsoo would want to leave me. We had a promise before our wedding.

"Jagiya promise me whatever will happen in our relationship in the future we will not leave each other?" myungsoo said.

"I promise."  I said while smiling.

"pinky swear?"myungsoo said. And we did the pinky swear.

Myungsoo what really happened to that promise? Was it all lies?

I arrived at his company. Then got off I immediately rushed to the elevator holding the paper.

I arrived at his office and there I heard some moans.

"is he really cheating? OR maybe he is just watching some pron during his breaktime?" I thought.

I opened the door and I was shock to see that he was actually having with his secretary. I stand there watching and I couldn't take it anymore. My heart was like torn into a million pieces. I close the door quietly so that I will not disturb them I was afraid that myungsoo will hit me if I did so.

After that I ran really hard and as I got into my car I really cried. I couldn't believe it. I thought that myungsoo was my lifetime partner but I was wrong.

I went home and sat dwon in one of the sofa. I stared at the divorce paper. Actually if you will take a look at it, it has myunsoo's signature so the only thing that he needed to do was to let me sign it.

'will I sign it? or will I stay?' that question surfaced my mind and I cried really hard.

But I decided I should sign this it's for the best of him. Maybe I am a big burden to him that's why he wants to let go. And for what he did I can't also stand it all my trust crumbled when I saw him with that woman.

I signed it. And I pack all my belongings execpt the one's given by myungsoo. I should not keep it. I want to move on.

Before leaving I wrote him a letter:

Dear L, 

      I should not call you myungsoo right because you hate it when some strangers will say your real name. I know you're confused on what I'm saying but actually I found the divorce paper that you already signed in your study table. L let me ask you a question. Am i really boring? I mean I know we had not have yet but you know I want to keep my ity until I'm 20 years old. I thought you understand me L but you did not instead you had been cheating on me...... When did you start cheating on me L ? The day you became the CEO? but don't answer that it doesn't matter anyway.

    I am very sorry because I will leave you. The pain that you've caused L was so much to handle. I can't even breathe if I will remember it ...... Myungsoo what happened really why did you change? Myungsoo look at this scars you made them.

Screen-shot-2013-06-16-at-7.35.52-PM-300

are you guilty now? look at it myungsoo how could I wear miniskirts, shorts and other pretty clothes if my legs are like that. myungsoo if you really hate me then you should not have done that. Myungsoo I am sorry if used your name again but this will be last time I will be calling you with your real name. I will dIsappear from your life myungsoo. Goodbye........

                                                                                                                                           SINCERELY YOURS,

                                                                                                                                                   EX-WIFE SONG SOOJIN

I closed the doors and from that time on I will not look back.

"Have a nice life L" I said and walk away.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Myungsoo came home the next day. He was surprise to see that nobody was home for he knows that it's summertime and soojin has no classes.

He decided to change and went upstairs. When entered the room it was empty and when he looked at their closet he found it empty.

"she left? seolma..." he thought. 

When he got out of th close he found a letter and a ring in their king sized bed.

- - -