I Will

I Will

Here they are, infront of thousands fans. Their last world tour concert before taking a break after once again putting their orange flag standing tall and proud.

They're not in young state anymore, not as handsome as they was years ago, but still the loyalty of their fans can't be doubted. 15 years and changjo still swaying the orange lightstick.

But tonight, will be another surprise both for Shinhwa and changjo. Blame the leader.

"Thank you everyone, we promise to come back soon. We just need to straight up our bone" Minwoo giving speech receiving laughter from the fans.

"And I want to learn bowling with Andy. I will tell you how better I can be" Dongwans turn.

"Yah! Hyung, I thought you're finding a girl for wife?" Junjin in.

Hyesung laugh hard. He never can stand s sense of humour.

"Let's pray for Dongwan hyung." Andy said smiling.

The said man giggling nonstop, bending on his knee. His face gone red. Embarassing, he thought. He would kick Junjins immediately after the cameras turned off.

"Dongwan-ah, I envy whoever your future wife" Minwoo backhuged Dongwan showing some Woodong-ness and the fans got more excited, chanting Woodong over and over.

"Ok, stop whatever your silly act, let's make final bow." Hyesung minding.

"Wait, I have another anouncement" Eric suddenly stepping forward. Gripping his mic confidently.

And fans turns to curious wave. Is it bad or good? Well, Eric is always have that 4D personality. He might anounce good news with badmood face or maybe its just another troll, or it was so serious that he didn't smile.

He then motioning his hand to fans to calm down. Fans did obey him. They turn calm in seconds. This is power of leader, even Minbong can't handle the fans.

"I'm going to marry" he said calmly. "Don't get me wrong, I simply won't let Dongwan or other members stepping before me"

Nobody can react properly for his statement. He is going to marry, that's good if he really mean it. But the lame excuse about no one is allowed to step before him, that's so ridiculous. Is this kinda another prank?

Other member turns statue. But only Hyesung was the toughest one, he got an heart attack yet his leg could bear it. Sweat dripped from his bangs, fall to his white neck.

DAMN YOU ERIC! DAMN! Don't do this to me. Oh God!

"That's funny hyung, now tell us whose that lucky one?" Andy flashed his smile.

"Definitely not you Andy nor Minu"

Another lame yet funny joke.

Hyesung just want to disapear from the stage. He can't take it anymore as Eric slowly walked to him passing Andy, Minwoo, and Dongwan. And he stop right in front of him. Not Junjin beside him.

Softly, Eric take his right hand, pull him two step forward.

Hyesung really couldn't bear this. He had no courage to see the fans and cameras.

Fans were still in confuse. Was it joke? Or was it real? But more than a half part of the fans got crazier chanting 'ricsyung' louder. Hell yeah, more than a half changjo were ricsyung shipper. No doubt.

"Hyesungie, jagiya, will you marry me?" Things became unrealistic till Eric showing his face plain serious.

That's when people know Eric wasn't joking.

"Eric-ah! What are you doing?!" Hyesung throwing his deadly glare. Moving his eyes to the fans motioning 'we're ON! Don't do silly things'

", that bastard is really taking my mommy bird." Junjin mumbling himself, not fully aware of the mics and cameras still ON.

"Ah, you're crazy old man," Minwoo laughing along with Dongwan. While Andy and Junjin take things more serious.

But things was not that funny for Hyesung. How would he react for this sudden proposal? Seems there's no way out to.

Yes, he love Eric damn much that he can't live without him. But revealing their true relationship to public was not in his masterplan.

Why can't Eric just shut up? Maybe he will considering pulling Erics collar to Canada and married there secretly. And for honeymoon, its Bali that perfect place where they can make love peacefully without anyone recognize them.

Seriously Syung, don't you think Bali has changjo to? And which dumb changjo will miss your cute face and Eric weirdos?

Allright, his mind was too cloudy now thanks to Eric. He couldn't imagine how his face had turned red blushing like idiot. Annyeong to his wonderful blueprint.

He still can't react. Hiding his face with his left palm was all he can do. Erics proposal infront of thousands fans was just unbearable, embarrassing.

"I know, maybe I was a lil bit insane tonight."

You ARE insane Eric-ssi

"But I just want the world know that I love you so much"

I love you to Eric

"I love you since forever"

Oh, I don't remember. Is it 12 or 13 years since your confession?

"I want to love you forever more"

Once again, the orange wave turned dead silent after witnessing Eric fished out a ring from his pocket. Now all cameras and lights were spotting Erics hand, no, the ring precisely.

Eric bend on his right knee, while his right hand cupping the ring and left hand holding Hyesungs hand.

"Jung Pilkyo, will you marry this Mun Junghyuk?"

"Ah, you such an idiot why did you do this to me?"

"I will let you kick my later if you say yes."

The fans and the members trying hard supress their laugh. Just how old are they?

"Okay, yes. I will."

With that glorious I WILL, everyones witnessing clap their hands, melt in joy and happiness.

Eric grinned wide, he place the beautiful ring on Hyesungs index finger. A bit loosy, but Eric know Hyesung will be more fat later. They have this list of restaurants they want to visit on their incoming break.

He had no second thought of pulling Hyesung to his embrace and kiss his cherry lips right here right now.

Fans who wish for fanservice got loveservice instead. This what Shinhwa always do. They always give an outstanding performance.

The concert was closed with group hug and bow. Oh, and Hyesungs blushing face.

And finally the lights completely turned off. Staffs congratulate the Ricsyung couple. Not to mention the sound of heart cracking  from some girl staff. The fans going back home with sweet memories of Ricsyung proposal in their mind. And all TVs throw this breaking news "Eric propose Hyesung on concert" or "Ricsyungs really real" or “Water and Oil are getting married” or something sounds similar.

"Eric-ah, when can I kick you?"

"Later baby, when we're home."

"Why not now?"

"Cuz people still thinking I was joking."