The prayer which is accepted

YAY! I Have a Maid!

 

“Since I’m the one who finds you, I own you, right?”

 

“What? You can’t own me. What the hell does it mean anyway? I’m a human being not furniture.”

 

“Oh, come on! I always wanted to have a maid.”

 

“How old are you? 5? Besides I’m a boy not a girl.”

 

“What? No, I’m 16 years old, you rude maid. You will be starving this night!”

 

“I’m not your maid.”

 

“Hmmpf! You believe that…Tomorrow you’re gonna be sorry.”

 

“W.what?”

 

“Do you have a place to stay?”

 

“Well, no but…”

 

“HAHA! See that, you need me already. Let’s go home, maid.”

 

“But…”

 

“No buts. Just come. By the way what is your name?”

 

“I…I don’t remember.”

 

“Then I’ll call you Kai. Like my favorite anime character.”

 

“O.okay, sure…”

 

“See, you’re getting use to it.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When they arrived at the house, the girl came in shouting. “Yah, mom! I found a maid for us.”

 

A woman came grumbling. “What are you talking about Myunghee. What maid?”

Then she saw Kai. “What on earth is happening Myunghee?”

 

Myunghee grinned. “Mom, you always complain about the houseworks. So I found a maid!”

 

Her mother was still in shock. But she knew there was no use to talk to her daughter.

He turned to the boy. “Who are you, kid? What are you doing here?”

 

Kai sighed and bowed 90 degree. “Sorry ma’am. I just…woke up and I don’t know who I am. And your daughter found me…Actually I don’t know what is going on either.”

 

The women nodded slowly. “Then you’re not a maid.” She was looking disappointed a little bit. Kai took a deep breath and shook his head.

 

“Well, you can’t be anyway. You’re a boy.”

 

Kai nodded this time. “I’m glad that someone noticed it, ma’am.”

 

The women laughed. “Well, if you don’t have a place to stay, you can stay here for a while kid.”

 

Myunghee cheered. “YAAAY! I really have a maid now!”

 

Her mother shushed her. “Yah, Myunghee! He is not a maid! What is your name, kid?”

 

Kai opened his mouth to say he didn’t remember, then he saw Myunghee’s eyes. She was looking like begging him quietly.

 

“It’s Kai, ma’am.”

 

The women nodded with a satisfaction.

 

“Okay Kai. We have a guest room and our family just involves us. Nice to meet you. We are the Lee family!”

 

Kai nodded too. “Thanks ma’am. You’re really kind. I’m grateful.”

 

Mrs. Lee chuckled. “You’ll regret it soon. You just start to know Myunghee.”

 

Kai opened is eyes widely. “I…I’m sure she…” Then Myunghee cut his words. “Yah! Maid, please help me about my math homework~~.” She was whining.

 

Kai was looking lost right now. Mrs. Lee pushed him lightly. “Please help her. She’s really stupid.”

 

Kai blinked severally. He lost his memories for God’s sake. How could he remember even the basic formulas?

 

10 min later he found out that even he knew much more things about math than Myunghee.

 

He chuckled. “I don’t think the answer is zero, Myunghee-sshi. You know the answer must have at least 3 digits. “

 

Myunghee pouted. “Why is it so hard?”

 

Kai smiled warmly. He didn’t remember anything but he just felt happy. Maybe he had been unhappy in his past and now just he relieved. He had no idea but Myunghee was making him comfortable.

 

“Maid? Are you hungry?”

 

Kai sighed nth time in that day. “I guess I am, Myunghee-sshi.”

 

“Then make us food!!” She beamed happily.

 

Kai laughed awkwardly. “But I don’t know how to cook.”

 

Myunghee stood up immediately. “We can teach you! Mom!!” She was calling her mother while going to the kitchen.

 

There was no response. Kai felt worried but Myunghee was cool. “Oh, she must have been gone to her work. She is a waitress. Sometimes I help her but I work at somewhere else. Since my dad passed away, we have difficult times.”

 

Kai nodded sadly. “I’m sorry to hear that.”

 

Myunghee smiled brightly. “Oh, don’t be sorry. It was long time ago…like 2 years. We got used to it already. I’m just…I worry about my mom, you know. She works really hard.”

 

Kai was listening carefully. It was his first time to see Myunghee this serious. It was weird though.

 

“But now, you’re with us! My mom can give herself a rest now, right?”

 

Kai nodded while gulping.

 

Myunghee sighed. “I prayed a lot. Almost every night. I just wanted her to be happy. And now, God sent you to us!”

 

Kai nodded again. His eyes became watery. Then the home phone started to ring. Myunghee answered happily. “Yes?”

 

Then she got pale. She had hard times to breathe. If Kai didn’t catch her, she would fall and hit her head somewhere.

 

Kai took the phone away from her. “Hello?” He asked with an uncertain voice.

 

“Hi... I’m calling from the hospital about Mrs. Lee.”

 

Kai gulped. “Please…” He could just say it. He didn’t know this family well but he knew they were all alone and this poor girl didn’t need any other harm.

 

The women didn’t stop. “A car hit her while crossing the street. Sorry but…We…We tried everything. But we lost her.”

 

Kai nodded but he was on phone, the woman couldn’t see him. He murmured. “Thanks…” and hanged up.

 

He hugged Myunghee, the crying girl. “I guess you’re right. God sent me here to be with you, to help you...but just you, only you Myunghee. I came because God didn’t want you to be alone.”

 

Myunghee nodded slowly. “Will you really stay maid?” Her tears were falling down.

 

Kai nodded. “Of course, what are maids for anyway? They just help their masters.”

 

Myunghee put her head on Kai’s shoulder and murmured. “You’re the best maid ever.”

 

Kai gulped and slowly kissed her. “Because you’re the best mistress ever”

 

He could get use to it easily. Living with her, kissing her and of course teaching math to her…

 

 

A.N// If you think 'What the hell..' too, you're not alone:D

Anyway I hope you like it

you can comment (which it would be really nice) or not, I love you anyway (asjkfgjskha I am so cheesy. Why am I like this?)

 

Here's my other fanfic (not a one-shot:D)

The Bodyguard                   Kris & Naeun(OC)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/494427/the-bodyguard-exo-kris-krisandoc-exomkris

 

oh, and take another Kai from me! I have a lot anyway (jk I don't own a single photo of him in my computer):P

 

awwww...He's cute right?^^