6

Here I Am

On the next day, Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Sungjong went back to Seoul.


In the car,

“Ah I don’t even wanna leave yet! I haven’t even shopped yet!” Sunggyu sighed on the car.
“We can come back next time Gyu nim” Dongwoo started to drive.
On the back, Sungjong is all quiet, heartbroken but on the other side, still abit happy to meet his big brother.

Finally they arrived back to Seoul but went to Sungjong’s restaurant first to drop Sungjong.

Sungjong ran inside the shop.


“Ya ya ya Guess who’s back” Woohyun shouted.
“Sungjong ah” Hoya ran towards his younger brother, coming out from the kitchen.
“Hyung!!!” Sungjong ran and hugged Hoya.
“Oh so sweet you two!!!” Woohyun is laughing at them, messing Sungjong’s hair.
“Hyung I’ve been missing you” Sungjong looked his brother with teary eyes and said, pouting at his big brother.
“Jong ah I miss you too. Sorry I left you alone with that hamster” Hoya hugging Sungjong tight.
“I’m all here Hoya-sshi!! He’s not alone right Jongie?” Woohyun said, smiling at the two brothers.
“Yes hyung, Woohyun hyung is with me almost every time, he takes care of me well hyung, don’t be sorry and feel bad of yourself. I’m just glad that you are back to me hyung!” Sungjong hugging Hoya but in that moment Hoya and Woohyun looked at each other and need to say something that Sungjong doesn’t expect.
“Ahhh…” Hoya started to say.
“Well, Jongie ah, let’s sit here and talk” Woohyun took Sungjong made him sit down on the sofa with them.
“Why? What’s wrong hyung?” Sungjong asked, sensed something is up.
“Well Jong ah actually I came back just to check you, and the situations are not really well for you to stay alone at Sunggyu’s house. I also don’t want Woohyun to give a responsibility to stay with you…” hoya said.
“So ????” Sungjong asked.
“So, you have to go to America with Hoya Sungjong ah. Your brother school is not finished yet. You can come back when he’s on a vacation.” Woohyun added.
“Huh?? But hyung! My shop. I don’t wanna close my shop hyung! Please you can just leave me hyung. I also can’t leave Woohyun hyung alone” Sungjong started to cry.
“Sungjong ah! I’m serious! I have enough money to buy you and Woohyun for a building to stay together. But it’s not that great! I don’t wanna make Woohyun busy and also can’t let you serving Sunggyu all the time with his nonsense things!” Hoya said.
“Hyung” Sungjong said eyeing Woohyun. But Woohyun couldn’t against his friend.
“Enough Sungjong! You’re not kid anymore! We’re going to America next week.” Hoya said.


At Sunggyu’s house,

“Mom, what’s going on here?” Sunggyu get off from the car, pushing media and ran inside the house.
“Sunggyu ah, where’s Sungjong? Tell him not to come back here. The reporters are looking for him” Sunggyu’s sister told Sunggyu, closing the windows and curtains.
“Why ? What happened?? Tell me everything first?” Sunggyu said.
“Well here, just read the newspaper and look at the TV news” Sunggyu’s mom said and Sunggyu find out that Sungjong knows with L and he saw the photo of them running together in the newspaper and heard the news that L is in a secret relationship with a normal boy and caught dating in Jeju.
“What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sunggyu shouted.


Few minutes later,

Hoya, Sungjong and Woohyun arrived to Sunggyu’s house.
“Goshh what is happening here?” Hoya said on his car, can’t park or enter into Sunggyu’s garden because of the crowded media.
“Wait there is dongwoo what is he doing?” Woohyun pointed at Dongwoo who is hiding near the corner inside the house and giving signs to check Sungjong’s phone.
“Ah wait They had been texting me and I forgot to turn on my phone volume. Hyung, they knew about me and l” Sungjong sighed and said.
“Huh?? L ?? What is the problem with you and L?” Hoya asked.
“it’s a long story to explain, let’s just get out of here first and try to enter the house from the backward.” Woohyun said.
Hoya turned the car back and circled the road and secretly , three of them get off from the car quietly and enter inside the house, where Sunggyu and dongwoo are waiting at the back door.

“Well Lee Sungjong, explain everything now?” Sunggyu dragged Sungjong inside of the house quickly and asked.
“You are here! Long time no see Hoya” Dongwoo greeted Hoya and bowed at both Hoya and Woohyun.
“Hey you guys will sleep here right?” Sunggyu’s sister come and said.
“Yes well actually don’t do anything for us. We both can sleep at Sungjong’s room” Hoya said and bowed at Gyu’s sister.
“Oh no! Sunggyu can go sleep with dad” Sunggyu’s sister said then Sunggyu pouted at his sister.
“No no. Haha really I just want to sleep with my little brother and we have a lot to talk together Woohyun too. These guy also don’t mind to sleep on the floor” Hoya pointed at Woohyun and Woohyun punched Hoya.
“Hey!!! Don’t say like that. Thanks Noona. I’m really fine with sleeping together with these two brothers." Woohyun bowed at Sunggyu’s sister and smiles.

“Wow, such a beautiful smile...” Sunggyu saying himself in his mind eyeing on Woohyun. Sunggyu and Woohyun knew each other how they are related to Sungjong, but never met each other until now. So is Hoya and Dongwoo.
“Wow such a nice brother” Dongwoo saying in his mind eyeing on Hoya.

“Ah well if you want, come and tell me anything you need! Anytime dear. Now just go up to your brother’s room them. You guys need to rest.” Sunggyu’s sister said and moved aside to let them pass.
Two brothers and Woohyun go upstairs to Sungjong’s room.


In Sungjong's room,

“Well let’s take a rest. I’m so tired.” Hoya said placing the stuffs.
“Wow, that was a huge crowd man.” Woohyun laying on the floor.
“Why didn’t they ask anything about that” Hoya asked eyeing to Sungjong.
“I don’t know Hyung.” Sungjong said.
“Yeah, let’s take a rest first, may be let’s sleep? You both are tired from trip. Let’s continue about it after resting for a while.” Woohyun said, closing eyes and laying down.
“Yeah right, I’m gonna sleep for a while then, you two too. Sungjong ah sleep now” Hoya started to fall asleep on another bed beside Sungjong’s.
“Yahh,,, hurry! Follow me!” Woohyun whispered to Sungjong when Hoya fell asleep.
“Hyung, go to the room, beside ours Hyung. It’s Sunggyu hyung’s room” Sungjong whispered Woohyun who is in front of him leaving from the room.


In Sunggyu's room,

“Wow, full of L’s posters?” Woohyun said, looking around Sunggyu’s room.
“He is such a biggest number one fan Hyung” Sungjong sat down on Sunggyu’s bed.
“So, where is he now?” Woohyun said, sitting beside Sungjong.
“Sunggyu hyung? He’s watching T.V with Dongwoo until dinner time. So, he only comes up to his room at night, when he gonna sleep.”
“He is such a crazy fan” Woohyun laughed.
“Yes hyung. It has been a long time.” both laughed.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Congrad our 7 oppas !!! #Destiny4thWin !!! #INFINITE is jjang !!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I’m quite busy these days T___________T ~!! Also there are connection errors lately and so many Infinite’s updates to catch these days. Please forgive me for my late updates. *bow* T^T

Thanks so much for who subscribe me and keep leaving comments!! Please forgive me if I couldn’t reply to your comments dear. I really appreciate your comments!! I always read all of your comments. I’m abit busy. So I will reply soon. So do leave comments more & teach me~!! Thanks for reading ~!!! :DDD

Gomaweo Inspirits ~!! Saranghae ~!! I love you ~!!!! \^________^/  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

^o^ Oh & please keep voting our destinied 7 boys, INFINITE♥ Desitny!! ;DDD  Show how much Inspirits are strong !! =DDD ♥♥