CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART?

CHAPTER 3

 

Mary was alone in her room.

A tear fall from her eyes..

Still can't forget the past...every nigth she cried.Her mom didnt know anything inside her.Coz her mom knows that shes a funny girl.Well,not all the time.Mary supper many hurtful experiences in the past.....

Her mom and dad got divorced when she was 5.Because of a very complicated situation to his father,who is highest paid korean singer. Since she was born,her life was full of fear and contorversy. As a famous singer,her dad need to kept them for not to show in public.Her mom loved her dad so much.But at that time her mom got pregnant,they are both young.But her dad choose to be celebrity and pursuing his career as korean singer.

Her dad's family didnt recognized them as park family. And in the end,they forced mary's dad to leave them behind.

They went to america to continue their life.She done everything to forget the past. And help her mom to forget it too.Her mom married again to another man.Jessy is her step sister.Her step dad was so kind and responsible,and knows  their past.She felt loved by her step-dad.And shes happy now.

They went back to korea to do something important,together with her sis jessy and her mom.Her step-dad didnt come with them coz of his work....

 

knock! knock? knock!!! 

 

"mary? still awake?'.. her mom asked.

"why mom? nae,im still awake." she replied.

"can i come in?" her mom asked.

"yes mom,come here"... she replied,while keeping her tears.

 

her mom got inside and sat on the her bed....

 

"wae mom?'.. mary asked her mom.

"jessy told me that you dont want to come with her to UKISS fan signing event?"... her mom asked.

"nae.....".. she replied.

"but what baby?...u know that ur sister jessy want to go and meet her favorite kpop group."... her mom asked.

"i dont want mom,you know that i hate korean singers,right?"... she answered.

"mary,we wlll go home next month,please make your sister happy...hmm?" her mom begging.

"il think of it mom,*sigh*... " she answered.

Her mom hugged her tight,as they always do for each other....whena time like this.

"mary...forget ur dad,arraseo? and please dont hate koreans,because we are koreans too..its just u hate your dad,you hate the others too?"... her mom explained.

Mary start to cry,but she dont want her mom to see her crying.Then she wiped the tears away.

No responsed from mary.

"ok,you go to sleep now,and think about your sister,ok?".. her mom said.

"nae.. i will try.."... she answered.

 

Her mom went out from her room.

She recall what her mom said " dont hate koreans,because we are koreans too".

 

"whatever!!".. she said.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....