Aha! Not funny.

Mega Bust

IMPORTANT: If the sentance has quotations ( " ) its a thought. If it has 2 stars (*_____*) its a action and If it has one quotation ( ' ) its a noise/sound effect ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jhope:

"oh MY GOD !!!!" *turns around slowly* "AHGLJEUHUEHFBHYBEFJE!!!!!!!!!!! I can already tell just by seeing part of there arm that its a guy for sure !!! I dont wanna fully turn around for 2 reasons, 1 because that means I slept with a guy (WTF) 2 because I have a feeling I know who it is...."

'Hey get up already I need to get going'

uhh....*attempts to change voice into a higher tone* O-ok one sec. "What to do, what to DO!?....I got it!" *pulls cover around him* "Alright just put my head down and run for the restroom" *gets up carefully*

*whispers* Ok 1 2 3 GO *runs*

"Thank you god I made it out of the room!......wait a minute weres the restroom....and where are my clothes....." *face palms* AWW ! im so retarded!!!!

"Calm down, I'll just sneak back in the room to see if my clothes are in there"

*tipie toes back in to the room* Great he's not in here,where did he go?hmm...whatever *starts scaning the room* Ah! there they are! *bends down to grab clothes*

 

'Heh...you got really short hair, im shocked I usually dont go for that type' *touches jhopes hair*

 

"dammit DAMMIT DAMMITTT!!!!" r-r-really.....*glances out the corner of his eyes*

"H-HE IS STILL ! I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT RIGHT NOW"

 

'anyways im going to be in the restroom sooooo....yeah you can get dressed out here'

"Yes I can make a run for it now"

*cover gets pulled off because zico accidently was stepping on it*

 

Both: *turns around*

................................................AHUIDAHIFLEIDEIUHEUHFUVFEBUYFBEUGYHEJHG !?!?!?!?!?!

 

-After the shock and they both got dressed-

So.............................................*awkward silence* Im assuming your the one who........was on the bottom bc my doesnt hurt......*awkwardly looking around the room*

 

'well.............mine doesnt either......wait WHY DOES THAT EVEN MATTER ? I MEAN WE STILL DID IT ! Ugh!!!! My pride is fading away' *rubs face*

 

IT DOES MATTER BECAUSE THAT MEANS I WAS ABLE TO ATLEAST KEEP SOME PRIDE BY NOT HAVING  WHATS SUPOPSE TO BE THE GIRLS POSTITION !!!!! IM Z-I-C-O!!!! *Gets up*

Anyways just get out of my house before someone see's you it will ruin my reputation.

 

'your reputation what about me I have pride and a reputation to protect to!!!ugh....whatever.' *jhope about to get up and leave when....'    

*front door opens*

The hell.....who's in my house *jhope and zico both head to the front door*

 

'Hey you 2 are both up already ! I got some food. Also my back and really hurt yall were really rough yesterday. *rubs back* 'Oh Jhope lets not tell rap mon about this I dont want him to get jelous*winks* and you on the other hand.........I think I know you name zico is it? Im Jin jhope's freind! *puts out hand for a handshake*

 

Jhope:

"J-jin too? ha ha ha.......I cant belive this right now....JUST WHAT FREAKY DID WE DO?!?!?" *in a daze*

 

Zico:

"I dont even know anymore....."

*zicos phone rings* um...yeah......my i need to answer the phone so......just save that hand shake for someone else *answers phone* Hello ? 'Zico where the hell are you? Hyuna is pissed off because yall were supose to have a "date" and you didnt show up now she's over here ing away! get over here ASAP!'                                                                                                                                                

 

 

 

 

So heres chapter 2 ! hope yall liked it c: I wasnt sure how I should of caried out the scenrio of the whole "accidently sleeping together" thing so I tryed putting it together the best I could ^^ (Please excuse any typos or spelling errors)